Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lekki VS Ajegunle - Flood Palava - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki VS Ajegunle - Flood Palava (526 Views)

Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos / Lord's Chosen Enugu Church Building’s Collapse Imminent As Flood Wreaks Havoc / IBEJU Lekki Vs Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lekki VS Ajegunle - Flood Palava by Beejay3000(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lekki, rich men playground and the envy of the middle class . Have you seen that drama called “Lekki housewives”. When you see these things or do we say façade,next point is cal your estate agent ! But they won’t tell you about this other side of Lekki. The realtors won’t tell you that your greatest phobia is the rainy seasons.

They won’t tell you to buy a hovercraft or a kayak once it rains. They won’t tell you that you will need a pontoon to navigate lekki phase 1. These are the few nitty gritty that the rich enjoy. The exclusivity of converting their plots to seasonal river.
The rich also cry, I used t watch that soap and I never imagined that I will experience this,until I went to Admiralty for a meeting. Never knew that for you to get pass this street ,you must modify your car so that James Bond will grow of envy . Your car must either be Jeep or any SUV that must have high clearance. Poor me! I went there with this small nasty Japanese and got stuck. The flood was so much that I realise that I must appreciate my God for making me stay in Mainland for now.
Lekki, was an eyesore today! environmentally speaking they are suffering. Is it a question of poor drainage system? Is it a question of poor urban planing ? Is it a question of lack of environmental impact assessment test? Is it because of topography and swampy nature of the area?

Re: Lekki VS Ajegunle - Flood Palava by Beejay3000(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
FTC BOSS

C.E.O INFINITE GRACE
Re: Lekki VS Ajegunle - Flood Palava by crazygod(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
What... Lekki neva dry? Wey be say sun dey burn today and I am hoping another rain will fall sad

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Block Of Flats For Sale At Ikeja Lagos / Smart Wall Mirrors For Sale!!! / 4-BEDROOM All Furnished LUXURY Apartment With BQ In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.