Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? (1053 Views)

Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" / Top Musician That Won MOBOAWARD Before Wizkid, Number 4 Will Amaze You / Black Lady With Tattoos All Over Her Face That Got Mouths Wagging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? by baltty: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hey guys, the picture below was taken during Wizkid's new album listening party that took place in London over the weekend - 8 July 2017. What do you think about this picture ?

I took my time to count the number of open mouths in the hall and guess how many there were ?

What exactly was the open-mouthed lady in jeans (Tiwa lookalike) up to ?

Na wa oooo !!!

Re: Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? by femolacqua(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
She wanna grab/ feel that thing.
Re: Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? by polinpo: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
For me I counted as much as 9 open mouths. Na wa for naija babes oooo. The lady in jeans needs to wacked for that dangerous move on Wizzy !!!!
Re: Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? by bonapri: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na waooo !!! Tiwa’s hands went too dangerously far o. Tiwa was admiring Wizkid’s trouser, wizkid himself was eyeing the chest of the babe to his right.

By the way, how come their mouths were all open at the same time. In all, looks to me like 8 mouths were open I think … chai
Re: Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? by Hotshawarma(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
bonapri:
Na waooo !!! Tiwa’s hands went too dangerously far o. Tiwa was admiring Wizkid’s trouser, wizkid himself was eyeing the chest of the babe to his right.

By the way, how come their mouths were all open at the same time. In all, looks to me like 8 mouths were open I think … chai
oshe analyst

Re: Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? by Xigima: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
See how naija babes were competing for his attention with their wide mouths open. I think the open mouths were about 11
Re: Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? by polinpo: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
For me oo, I really think the lady in Jeans is TIWA... who else thinks so
Re: Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? by Macdawid(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
(Hoes) that's all i see there. They will just dry the poor boy up if given the opportunity... Smh
Re: Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? by ItchingPreek(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
That guy with camera tho. Very professional
Re: Wizkid : Number Of Open Mouths ? by baltty: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Even Oyinbos were smiling from the back of the hall

(1) (Reply)

Naija Slay Queens Instagram Palava...Bending Legs For Selfies / Cute!!! Caroline Danjuma Pose With Her Kids / Tekno Vs Runtown; Who Does Ghana Beat Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.