Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" (23946 Views)

Anita Joseph Almost Had Sex With Her Husband In The presence Of Her Colleague / Toke Makinwa Exposes Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife over poor job in her house / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Amagite(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Media personality, Toke Makinwa has taken to her Twitter handle to drop some motivational words to her followers as she threw a shade at a colleague of hers who was jealous of her progression.

She also revealed that she has fed mouths that have cursed her. Read her tweets below...

"Last night conversation with my day 1 Isoken brought back so many memories of my early days

Funny how people see the now and feel it just happened, what my eye has seen in this industry to get to where I am today ehn..... God is good

From “her own is too much, she’ll do anything for attention, it’s all hype, eww this YouTube thing she does etc” now almost everyone has Vlogs, taking pictures, putting themselves out there, my people focus on your focus and do you.

People hate what they want so bad, they hate you cos you are not afraid to live. You take the risk, they steady praying it’ll fail and once it doesn’t, they hate you for daring to be different.

I have fed mouths that have cursed me, stuck my neck out for people that’ll take my plate in a heartbeat. But for God, my own for don finish
Just keep praying, working, fighting for your own, trust that God doesn’t sleep and he sees it all. You will always win

One time I got an opportunity to host a gig, I was in a meeting with the organizers when a colleague of mine called in, the phone was on speaker and the first thing she asked was why Toke Makinwa? I’ve been here longer than her, I’ll do it for half of what she’s demanding
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-have-fed-mouths-that-have-cursed-me-toke-makinwa-throws-shades-talks-about-her-growth.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Amagite(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2018

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by HungerBAD: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2018
Self pity sob.

There comes a time when we just have to tell ourselves the truth, especially if it seems the world is conspiring against you.

Toke Makinwa, the biggest lie anybody can say, is to lie to themselves. Things are not working out well for you,and like a childhood friend of mine does,you are looking for scapegoats to put the blame on.

In the last 3 years, your husband left you for another babe. Your 80 year old billionaire sugar daddy left you,as he did not want the publicity accompanying you. Even your toyboy just got married some weeks back.

You have even told us about your STDs and your fight with Fibroid.

Only you.

Somehow those you have fed are the cause right?maybe you just need to take some time out from displaying your many designer hand bags online, to displaying some common sense in private.

It is called sober reflection.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by OneCorner: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2018
True talk. Me and toke use to feed dem together... now they are shading only her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by IamD18: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Consolidation words of a loner.

You can only hear or read such words from them, when you have a good, lively and interesting life offline, you won't bother to pour your grievance on social media.

She sure needs a man to call hers, that's her major problem and reason for her late attention seeking attempts.

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by delugajackson: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Life is so unpredictable.

When you have standards, people call it attitude, when you are simple, people try to cheat you, when you need someone, it's the best time for them to play with you, and when you render help, they still find a way to repay your generosity with evil. Perhaps, the dignity of man is simply not enough.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Anigreat: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

I will start cursing you, so can feed my mouth.
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Louisefaye(f): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2018
delugajackson:
grin
Your signature...... Are you a BOONDUCK fan?
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by delugajackson: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2018
Louisefaye:
Your signature...... Are you a BOONDUCK fan?
Affirmative. And if you are too, then we both share the same taste and sensibilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Rxick(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2018
grin Cool talk.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Houseofglam7(f): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2018
This woman needs a therapist.
Her soul is wounded!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
That is life for you Toke.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Tunesplayng: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
that's way of life

The best corpers base you will ever see, hookup , hangout , nysc news & updates , videos , job alert. Corperscafe.com
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by AutoSpaNg: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Toke Makinwa needs to know two things.
1. she is in a better position than a lot of people and as such she should be praising God.

2. If You have got a high- end vehicle in Abuja and you are scared of taking it to the road side mechanics, then bring it to our ultramodern vehicle repair facility in abuja where we will run a paid- comprehensive diagnostics on your car that will guide our repairs. you will get your money back for the diagnostics when you are ready to run your repairs in our Ultramodern Workshop call to book appointment o818.974.2614

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by BigBelleControl(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
I thought I read "I have fed mouths who have sucked me".
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Zamad(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Your feeding your problem, their mouths their headache........Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by nabegibeg: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Media personality, Toke Makinwa has taken to her Twitter handle to drop some motivational words to her followers as she threw a shade at a colleague of hers who was jealous of her progression.

She also revealed that she has fed mouths that have cursed her. Read her tweets below...

"Last night conversation with my day 1 Isoken brought back so many memories of my early days

Funny how people see the now and feel it just happened, what my eye has seen in this industry to get to where I am today ehn..... God is good

From “her own is too much, she’ll do anything for attention, it’s all hype, eww this YouTube thing she does etc” now almost everyone has Vlogs, taking pictures, putting themselves out there, my people focus on your focus and do you.

People hate what they want so bad, they hate you cos you are not afraid to live. You take the risk, they steady praying it’ll fail and once it doesn’t, they hate you for daring to be different.

I have fed mouths that have cursed me, stuck my neck out for people that’ll take my plate in a heartbeat. But for God, my own for don finish
Just keep praying, working, fighting for your own, trust that God doesn’t sleep and he sees it all. You will always win

One time I got an opportunity to host a gig, I was in a meeting with the organizers when a colleague of mine called in, the phone was on speaker and the first thing she asked was why Toke Makinwa? I’ve been here longer than her, I’ll do it for half of what she’s demanding
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-have-fed-mouths-that-have-cursed-me-toke-makinwa-throws-shades-talks-about-her-growth.html

Aunty wan sell market

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
That Alhaji is really trying.... He should not forget to pay his employees and don't spend all his kids inheritance...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by samkleen(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
HungerBAD:
Self pity sob.

There comes a time when we just have to tell ourselves the truth, especially if it seems the world is conspiring against you.

Toke Makinwa, the biggest lie anybody can say, is to lie to themselves. Things are not working out well for you,and like a childhood friend of mine does,you are looking for scapegoats to put the blame on.

In the last 3 years, your husband left you for another babe. Your 80 year old billionaire sugar daddy left you,as he did not want the publicity accompanying you. Even your toyboy just got married some weeks back.

Only you.

Somehow those you have fed are the cause right?maybe you just need to take some time out from displaying your many designer hand bags online, to displaying some common sense in private.

It is called sober reflection.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by mumihaja(f): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
i don hear

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by yomalex(m): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
hmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:
This woman needs a therapist.
Her soul is wounded!

I think a therapist too would struggle to fix this barbie doll....

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by valdes00(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
we actually dont care...
I no blame you na.. shebi na because world cup never start...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Your pusssy definitely saw much more than your eyes can ever see to get to where you are today.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by TheUbermensch: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Who takes the utterances of someone who has practiced MouthAction on an octogenarian's phallus serious?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by SweetJoystick(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
Shut up, you prick fucking career climbing lady
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Houseofglam7(f): 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I think a therapist too would struggle to fix this barbie doll....
A dick it is then!
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" by Lexusgs430: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Houseofglam7:

A dick it is then!

Alhaji is already supplying that plus the financial backing....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi Stuns In Denim On Her Wedding Anniversary / Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband / Photos Of Amanda Ebeye And Her Son, Benjamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.