Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (5318 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
There are numerous business one can start, tons of them. But you'll be surprised when none comes to mind. This happens especially when the money is ready and breathing.

I've got lots of mails from many of my readers, and the most frequent question is usually a business to start with N1M.

Which business would you suggest? Which business can guarantee a double return of the capital within 6 months or less?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by xlextj: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
if the 1M naira is not a loan, and that y worked for it, keep on with d current source of ur income.... peace be with u
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by dingbang(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Restaurant...
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
xlextj:
if the 1M naira is not a loan, and that y worked for it, keep on with d current source of ur income.... peace be with u

What if the money is a gift?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by fafambo: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
U can reach me on 07038391902,will show u a business u can do wit dat money and in 6 months time it will double,it's not ponzi,mlm,or pyramid scheme,its purely business,looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
fafambo:
U can reach me on 07038391902,will show u a business u can do wit dat money and in 6 months time it will double,it's not ponzi,mlm,or pyramid scheme,its purely business,looking forward to hearing from you

Why not share the information here? What are you hiding?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Fxmanager(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by K360Degree(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Reach out to us @k360degree consulting limited
Mobile: +234 (0) 806 421 6887, +234 (0) 809 638 0868
Presence on social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc. @K360DEGREECL.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by ibanajoo: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
*GLOBAL AID FUNDS*

This is a genuine peer to peer platform where you get 80% RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT IN 10DAYS

FEATURES.
❇️ 80% ROI

❇️ Referall bonus

❇️ Minimum pH = 10k

❇️ Maximum pH = 500k

❇️ Matching is done 24 hours after using the pH and Gh button respectively

❇️Email and phone number verification

❇ 10% of pH is matched first then after payment and confirmation, the remaining 90% gets matched to reduce defaulters.

❇️ 24hours given to make payment after being paired.

❇️ You must pH at most 24hours after gh

❇️ Active live chat and support to resolve all issues

❇️ Https secured platform and a wide broadband to accommodate multitudes

AND SO MANY MORE

Register here now

JOIN THE EARLY BIRDS AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS UNIQUE PLATFORM.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by fafambo: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
EntMirror:

Why not share the information here? What are you hiding?
The success of every business is secret sir
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
fafambo:
The success of every business is secret sir

Secret? .. Why do I want to tell me then.?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Allstrasse: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is a traders economy. Look for simething to sell. Buy tangible commoditied that have a broadbased demand and sell them in your locality.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by falad4u200: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
If you interested in football betting u can contact me on my signature I will show you a way u can make good money with ur capital
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by pearl83(f): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
EntMirror:
There are numerous business one can start, tons of them. But you'll be surprised when none comes to mind. This happens especially when the money is ready and breathing.

I've got lots of mails from many of my readers, and the most frequent question is usually a business to start with N1M.

Which business would you suggest? Which business can guarantee a double return of the capital within 6 months or less?

If u are interested in a reliable company to invest in and make 130-150k monthly on on ur capital above,check my signature..contact me if interested...cheers
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Okay
pearl83:

If u are interested in a reliable company to invest in and make 130-150k monthly on on ur capital above,check my signature..contact me if interested...cheers
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Futureinvestors(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% monthly returns on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

Just check it out and heed to my counsel. It's no rocket science, we have all it takes to make it happen for your success.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Fxmanager(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2017
EntMirror:

We are here for you. Your #1,000,000 can currently give you an average of #50,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #933,959 after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 60 months(5years) of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #933,959 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #1,000,000 will grow to more #18,679,185+(#18million plus) in 60months(5years time).

How is it possible to turn #1,000,000 to #18,679,185+(#18million plus) in 60months(5years time)?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #1,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 60months (I.e 5 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #1,000,000. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 60.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60)) = #18,679,185
So, the investment balance after 60 months (5years) is #18,679,185
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #18,679,185. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(60))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(60). This gives us...
A = #1,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 60
Then:
A = #1,000,000(1.05) ^ 60
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 60.
This means we end up with:
#1,000,000× 18.679185894122945668381742854713
= #18,679,185
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #1,000,000 to over #18,679,185 in 5years (60 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #933,959 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by sheriffmarshal: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lmao...nawa o...fraudsters everywhere...nobody dropped a single srnsible advice on what to do witjh the money...y'all want him to invest in urs....naija!
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by princeaja(m): 2:02am On Mar 17, 2018
It depends on ur location. If u r in d east and u have a car u can start mobile selling. You sell to those working in parastatals like prisons, immigration, university staffs, govt staffs, teachers etc. U can buy laces, ankara, women sandals, slippers, men senator materials, jeweries, household equipments like foreign fry pans, n portable electric cookers. Try make sure ur products r of good and orignal quality. U will just double ur money in 6months.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by lonimi22(f): 2:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Get 4% discount on every airtime/data purchase/sale on eStore SMS meaning you could tap into airtime/data business and rake in passive income.

No special requirements
No SIM Cards/membership certificate
No worry on target
No membership fees
No expiration of airtime since no target instigation.

signup for free on www.estoresms.com
call 09083686945 for more information
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by keneryhark(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hello
INTRODUCTION
Transportation forms part of an human basic survival needs. It is as important as the three basic needs of life which are food, shelter and clothing.

Transportation business as been classified to be immune to recession, not seasonal in nature and inadequate to demand, reason it is highly profitable as an investment.

Have you had to travel to any of the western state in Nigeria (Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti or Ondo) in a commercial bus and had to wait endlessly at the park for the commercial bus to get filled before starting the journey. Sometimes we even get deceived by the park tout(agberos) into believing the bus is almost filled up, whereas half of the bus is filled by their members who steps out of the bus one after the other when new passengers arrives at the park. Have you also had to travel in a rackety bus been driven by a careless driver with no safety skills, no respect for passengers , bus break down several times before it reaches it destination and there is no compensation what so ever. How about situation where you have to wait endlessly to get change, sometimes you get frustrated and leave the change for the driver or in a commercial bus without air conditioning on a dusty road when traveling and you have to cover your nose all throughout the journey. All these problems and many more is what we at thoughtful thinker has solve with the development of a mobile application called TREK.

What is trek: Trek is an online platform that connect interstate road travel passengers to drivers willing to provide such service. Passengers seeking interstate travel service registers on trek, fund e-wallet and can book for trips worth the amount in the e-wallet. This trip booking are listed on trek e-motor park garage as available jobs for registered drivers to accept , provide the service and get paid. Available services on trek includes the VIP and COMMERCIAL service.

VIP service: This is the booking of a vehicle (cab) service which would kickoff from passenger’s desired location to passenger’s preferred destination. This particular service allows passengers dictate the most important details of a trip, which is the pickup location, destination, date and time.

COMMERCIAL service: This service is splited into three main categories which are the four(4)sitter, seven(7) sitter and fourteen (10) sitter vehicle service. The service allows a passenger to ride with other passengers by booking for this categories of vehicle from a designated pickup points in a city or state to a destination point in another city or state.
Kindly visit trek.com.ng or watch the YouTube videos in the links below to see how TREK works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOh2PPHsSy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2StUzfJmk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-IxUvZt2yM

COMPETITORS: Regular commercial operators at various interstate motor park in Nigeria. Private commercial operators like GUO motors, ABC motors, EKESON motors, YOUNG SHALL GROW motors etc.

COMPETITIVE EDGE: TREK technology is built to focus on interstate travel in Nigeria with emphasises on comfort and safety which the regular commercial operators at various interstate motor park lacks. The privately operated companies like the ekeson's ,guo, ABC developed a mobile
• That isn’t user friendly as the TREK mobile application. TREK uniqness includes e-wallet system, booking days reduction, driver’s portal, regular specific message notification and e-motor park/garage where jobs are listed for drivers.
• Mobile application is specifically created for each company’s use unlike TREK that is an aggregator of all operators.
• Mobile application is tailored to specific state and location unlike TREK that covers every part of the country given the western part a special attention.
The TREK think tank group has also carefully studied the interstate transport business in Nigeria and decides to focus on a geographical area which lacks our product offering(comfort and safety) for commercial service. The Western part of the country as been single out as area of concentration which lack quality interstate commercial vehicle with air-conditioning. This I believe doesn’t only give TREK a competitive advantage but a monopolistic advantage.

WHY PASSENGER WOULD CHOOSE TREK:

• Passengers are guaranteed to ride in a luxurious vehicle with air-conditioning.

• Convenience in booking for a ride right from the comfort of your location electronically.

• Travel start time determination by passengers. Passengers are guaranteed a start travel time which would most likely be determined by them.

• Better passenger’s time management. The time use in waiting in vehicles to get filled up in a physical motor park is put into better use since joining the vehicle is done electronically/online and vehicle get filled up online before travel date

• Vehicle tracking system. The system allows the monitoring of vehicles during trips.

• An efficient value exchange system. Since the system is e-wallet based it allows an efficient fund exchange system between passengers and drivers. Trek is a middle company that collects service orders with the appropriate fund for orders from passengers ,notifying drivers of such orders with the intention to either pay driver after service must have been provided or refund to passenger if service is eventually not provided.

• Platform also allows the booking of a special order service like specific kind of vehicle request and specific kind of trip arrangement.

• Safety priority. TREK as carefully chosen drivers and also assign to each driver a specific amount of kilometer that is to be covered daily. Drivers are logged out of the system once this limit has been achieved daily which keeps them refreshed for the next day job.

• The system allows passengers rate drivers after each trip, which helps TREK make better safety decision.

• Better unforeseen situation(accident) management. Next of kin phone no has been collected during registration and insurance cover would be introduced.

• Cryptocurrency would be accepted has a form of payment in the nearest future.

• Cargo service option would also be introduced in the future.

BUSINESS PROFITABILITY: The trek system is built to charge ten(10%) percentage commission on all payment made for trips taken on the platform. Since trek is built to focus on interstate travel, it is assumed that the minimum amount expected to be paid for the shortest trip on trek shouldn’t be less than ten thousand naira(10,000). Trek would then make a minimum of one thousand (1,000) per trip (10%). Trek is expected to hit ten(10) trips per day trench old within the first three month of operation. At this stage trek would earn a minimum of ten thousand naira(10,000) daily, seventy thousand naira (70,000) weekly and two hundred and eighty thousand (280,000) naira monthly as commission.

BRINGING TREK TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF USERS.
TARGET AUDIENCE: The trek management team as identified students of tertiary institution in Nigeria as it preferred target audience. Since majority of internet users in Nigeria are students (teenagers and youth) and according to https://www.statista.com/statistics/183849/internet-users-nigeria/ seventy five percent (75%) of users are on social media, trek would like to leverage on social media to reach the target market. Highlighted below are list of the marketing promotional strategy trek would like to embark on in achieving the three month sale target.
• Shooting two short promotional video of 30 seconds to 1min = 200,000 naira. The first is to be an instructional video that teaches user how to use mobile application while the second video is to be a promotional video to boost mobile application popularity.
• The trek management team as budgeted 5000 views for video adverts on Instagram. Cost of advertising on Instagram per thousand view is 6.70 dollars(2,800) at the rate of 400 naira per dollar. 2,800 × 5 = 14,000 naira
• Promotional videos would also be posted on Facebook and 5,000 views as been marked for Facebook. Cost of advertising on Facebook is 10 dollar per thousand view (4,000) at the rate of 400 naira per dollar. 4,000 × 5 = 20,000 naira.
• YouTube advert cost between .10 dollars to .30 dollars per view. Converted to naira at the rate of 400 naira per dollar is 40 naira – 120 naira per view. 1000 view as been budgeted which would cost 40,000 naira - 120,000 naira
• Advertising on twitter is a little bit complex, I would just have to do a rough budget of how much I won’t be exceeding which is 100,000 naira.
• Giving 100 to 500 new users 1000 naira worth of free ride each on the commercial service platform which is = 100,000 – 500,000 naira. This strategy is to encourage/seduce user into testing the platform. Trek believes a trial would convince users.
• Running a referrer promo. Each VIP passenger referred attracts 500 naira while each commercial passenger referred attracts 50 naira. The referrer bonus would be earn after passenger must have taken his or her first trip. Referrer bonus is paid after money is made so money made would be use to pay these bonuses.
• All VIP passenger gets 10℅ discount on all trips taken within the first three month of operation. This means trek would not earn commission for all VIP trips within the first three month of operation. This promotion would be sorted out with trek’s commission.
• Different Facebook pages, Instagram pages, twitter pages and WhatsApp group related to target audience has been identified for daily promotional post. This task would be assigned to a member of my family and friend that believes in my idea to execute.

MOBILIZATION OF DRIVERS: The trek business system is built on the philosophy of demand and supply which is simply passenger and driver. We can't map out plan on how to woo passengers and not consider how to also woo drivers onto the platform. Trek wishes to inform potential investors that plans has been made to give drivers from the popular uber and taxify platform the opportunity to have trek as an additional source of revenue to meet the VIP service demand. Trek management team also plans to woo commercial drivers who owns either a 7 sitter vehicle or 10 sitter through a referrer promo. Any person that refers these kind of drivers would earn 2℅ out of the 10℅ commission made by trek on each trip taken by each of these set of drivers. Management have also approach existing inter state operators and plan is under way to register interested drivers onto the trek platform.

ABOUT THE OWNER:
Olowu oluwaseun is an innovation enthusiasm that strives to provide information technology base service solution to real life problem. Specialty includes startup/idea creation , product development, business development and business management. He his the CEO of throughtful thinker consultancy which powers the TREK innovation. He holds an ordinary diploma in marketing from the polytechnic Ibadan , bachelor degree certificate from the Lagos state university, a programing course certificate from the national institute of information and technology (NIIT). He his an highly experience chauffeur having worked as a sales van driver, private driver , company driver and currently a taxi driver with uber and taxify. His vision is to place Nigeria shoulder to shoulder among great countries of the world in terms of solution based applications.

We hope you find this business opportunity interesting enough to invest in to become partner and co-owner. Interested investor can reach me on
Olowuoluwaseun@yahoo.com
Oluwaseun@treck.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

The best Typster on nairaland. / Oat Grain Business / Help: What's The Value of Ghana Cedis in Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.