Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (14477 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by mercy0008(f): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello, please I need help.
I will be done with NYSC in April and would love to start doing something instead of waiting for a job.
Please what business can i do with 1 million naira or less that will thrive?
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by eezeribe(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Jenisom96: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Are u a boy or girl? Just answer so that I will know what to advise you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
I will be done with NYSC in April and would love to start doing something instead of waiting for a job.
thank you very much

you should keep doing the work/business you did that make you accumulate that 1 million naira

8 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by mercy0008(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
I didn't work for it, my parents are willing to loan me that if I can come up with/defend a good business plan.
WinningSun:

you should keep doing the work/business you did that make you accumulate that 1 million naira

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by mercy0008(f): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
I'm a girl.
Jenisom96:
Are u a boy or girl? Just answer so that I will know what to advise you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
I didn't work for it, my parents are willing to loan me that if I can come up with/defend a good business plan.

then you should look into importing ladies bag and jewelry in bulk from China. Alibaba is a place to look in to you can take a fraction of that hopefully 100k as a start. go into the distribution of it and don't ever try and rent a shop to display. strictly wholesale dristribution.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by temigreat(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Invest in Resonance capital

*A SHORT SUMMARY OF RESONANCE BUSINESS PLAN*

Resonance Capital deals on Penny stock Shares, crypto and forex trading. It is a registered company and has a licence to operate in several countries including US. For a company to operate in the US, it shows a level of credibility.

Resonance Capital has come to stay. And it will reign for a very long time.

The question is...

Are you going to take the opportunity now or later If you don't join now, you will end up joining later cos its a sustainable business that will be around for a very long time. We are glad to be at the front of this opportunity.

*NOW LET'S GO TO THE MEAT � OF THE MATTER, HOW DO YOU INVEST AND EARN WITH RESONANCE CAPITAL GROUP?*

In Resonance, we invest in what is called *Portfolio*- like packages. These packages have their various prices and percentage profits per week and earning period.

Below is the list of *Resonance Capital Group* portfolios:

They are:

� *The START Portfolio*
� *The BRONZE Portfolio*
� *The SILVER Portfolio*
� *The GOLD Portfolio*
� *The PLATINUM Portfolio*
� *The VIP Portfolio*

These portfolios are presented in details below:

*START PORTFOLIO*
Cost : $50-$100 {Note: we have $50(#19,000) and $100 (#38,000) separate.}
Days : 168 Days
% per week : 6 ( $3-$6)
% per month : 24 ( $12-$24 )
% the whole period : 44 ( $72-$144 )

*BRONZE PORTFOLIO*
Cost : $150-$700 {#57,000 to #266,000; depending on the portfolio you choose to invest on}
Days : 168 Days
% per week : 6.2 ( $9.3-$43.4 )
% per month : 24.8 ( $37.2-$173.6 )
% the whole period : 48.8 ( $223.2-$1041.6 )

*SILVER PORTFOLIO*
Cost : $800-$2000 {#304,000 to #760,000}
Days : 336 Days
% per week : 3.3 ( $26.4-$66)
% per month : 13.2 ( $105.6-$264 )
% the whole period : 158.4 ( $1267.2-$3168 )

*GOLD PORTFOLIO*
Cost : $2500 -$5500 {#950,000 to #2,090,000}
% per week : 3.5 ( $87.5-$192.5)
% per month : 14 ( $350-$770 )
% the whole period : 168 ( $4200-$9240 )

*PLATINUM PORTFOLIO*
Cost : $6000 -$9000 {#2,280,000 to #3,420,000}
% per week : 3.75 ( $225-$337.5)
% per month : 15 ( $900-$1350 )
% the whole period : 180 ( $10,800-$16,200 )

*VIP PORTFOLIO*
Cost : $10,000 -$16,000 {#3,800,000 to #6,080,000}
% per week : 4 ( $400 -$640)
% per month : 16 ( $1600 -$2560 )
% the whole period : 192 ( $19,200-$30,720 )

TAKE NOTE PLEASE:
All calculations were made using #380/ $ as bitcoin price however, this value is not fixed so know that portfolio prices may adjust anytime with respect to exchange rate value per time. Kindly talk to your inviter on the rate you can get at the moment.

https://resonance-capital.eu/temicrypto
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
thank you very much
Search for the thread with the topic "Our currency trading journal. Avg 5-10%+ and 10-20%+ ROI to investors" on Nairaland, or search for the profile "Fxmanager" for the link to the thread.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by funlord(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
thank you very much

Join my forex crew! Enter the what's app number on my profile for tips! Check my figures in the business section!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by sircrabo: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
mercy0008:
thank you very much

A lot.

If you open a saloon without knowledge in hair dressing, what happens if all your sales girls leave in a single day? I won't advice you to invest in Agric when it's not your field. I will advice you build a business around
your passion Or field of study. When money doesn't come as expected, your passion will keep the business running.

You can approach any successful business person you know in your chosen field and do 3 month internship so you can learn the trade well. 1M is a lot of money for a wise cat.

I started my e-commerce business with N0.00. My first profit was 18,000 which I reinvested. I started selling only power banks I got on credit. I later started importing mobile and fashion accessories and selling online. My passion for the business kept me going. I grew the business till the point I shared 200K amongst family members 2017 xmas. I'm two years in the business now earning nothing less than 250K/month

You know what? I still haven't got up to 1m capital, now imagine what you can do with such money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Mastino(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2018
sircrabo:

A lot.

If you open a saloon without knowledge in hair dressing, what happens if all your sales girls leave in a single day? I won't advice you to invest in Agric when it's not your field. I will advice you build a business around
your passion Or field of study. When money doesn't come as expected, your passion will keep the business running.

You can approach any successful business person you know in your chosen field and do 3 month internship so you can learn the trade well. 1M is a lot of money for a wise cat.

I started my e-commerce business with N0.00. My first profit was 18,000 which I reinvested. I started selling only power banks I got on credit. I later started importing mobile and fashion accessories and selling online. My passion for the business kept me going. I grew the business till the point I shared 200K amongst family members 2017 xmas. I'm two years in the business now earning nothing less than 250K/month

You know what? I still haven't got up to 1m capital, now imagine what you can do with such money.

Can we discuss on your ecommerce business? Am intrested in it
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by sircrabo: 3:46am On Jan 11, 2018
Mastino:

Can we discuss on your ecommerce business? Am intrested in it

What will you like to know? I will answer any of your question
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by NnamdiN: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Hire a private mentor. Me wink I'm not expensive, yet.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2018
mercy0008:
I'm a girl.
you Don pass girl stage na
You are now a lady or woman

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 11, 2018
mercy0008:
thank you very much
if you can start selling of ladies shoes from China
Awesome business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by HappyScent: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
You look at the things the society is in daily demand.i will sugest u deal in biscuits in bulk,and u sell to retailers.
Two.
You can do provision and food stuff,these kinds you sell every day.
Think about it

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Mastino(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
sircrabo:

What will you like to know? I will answer any of your question

Can we chat privately?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by rayblings(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
mercy0008:
thank you very much

shocked shocked
Bang DE DE deng!!!

You don't need up to 1 million to open a restaurant. everyone must eat. Do it and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Millz404(m): 12:23am On Jan 15, 2018
sircrabo:

A lot.

Bros show me the way na... I am willing and humble to learn.. I will like us to chat
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by sircrabo: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Millz404:

Bros show me the way na... I am willing and humble to learn.. I will like us to chat

Send me a mail/PM, can't drop my number here
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Amburgey: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
You have done very well to be able to raise N1 million to invest in a business. Not many people are this privileged. However, you have to be very careful in deciding on the kind of business to do so that you do not lose your capital before you know it. Examine your skills, experiences, interest and passion. Businesses organised around these factors have chances of long term survival than those build around profit expectations. When you decide on a choice of business, take time to do some preliminary investigations, conduct some market research, do your feasibility analysis and interact with people who are already in the business to get some useful tips before you launch. This is important because data shows that most businesses that fail early are those whose promoters did not take some useful preliminary steps before their birth.

This article on how to start business may be useful https://kobotalk.com/how-to-start-a-business/. Meanwhile to juggle your interest you may wish to explore these ideas: ecommerce, food vending, animal feed production, information product marketing, bean flour production. These are all lucrative business ideas that you can start with less than N1 million. In Nigeria of today, agribusiness will always thrive with all the incentive that governent is giving to that sector because it is seen to be the right channel to diversify the economy and bring it back to its glory. Good luck
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Millz404(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
sircrabo:

Send me a mail/PM, can't drop my number here
I have sent it.... Looking forward to your reply
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:32am On Jan 16, 2018
mercy0008:
thank you very much
There are various business you can start with but I have a very good one you can do. Do you stay in Lagos first to start with? You can Check my signature and Yim for my phone number and email respectively
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by joey150(m): 2:25am On Jan 16, 2018
WinningSun:

then you should look into importing ladies bag and jewelry in bulk from China. Alibaba is a place to look in to you can take a fraction of that hopefully 100k as a start. go into the distribution of it and don't ever try and rent a shop to display. strictly wholesale dristribution.

The cost of shipping from alibaba is high. I tried.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Dreamtouch: 5:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Do not run your business like a road side artisan, get comprehensive and professionally written business plans with feasibility studies and detailed set-up budget ,financial forecast and marketing strategies .It will help you know if the business will be profitable ,let's package one for you,we can also send you list of proven profitable businesses you can start with little capital in Nigeria .email dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by structuredan(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2018
invest with an enterpreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store and enjoy 20% ROI every two weeks for 10months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by sircrabo: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2018
Mastino:

Can we chat privately?

My_kels@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Sugar77: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Pls I need this info urgently..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? by Sugar77: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=sircrabo post=64076790]

I need this info urgently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria / How I Intend To Make Side Money In 2019 / Dhgate vs Alibaba... Which is better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.