Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Prophetic Revelation On Prominent Nigerian Preachers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Revelation On Prominent Nigerian Preachers (1186 Views)

Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Revelation On Prominent Nigerian Preachers by SirBensonsBlog: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Prophetic Revelation On Prominent Nigerian Preachers
Greetings beloved brethren, this is a message from Jesus Christ to His church through His children, in the persons of Sister Rose Achobe, Sister Linda Rika and others in the Lord’s Vineyard.
First Group
Williams .F. Kumuyi (Deeper Life Bible Church)
Ohanebo (Watchman Charismatic Renewal Movement)
Paul Rika (Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide)
Continue preaching My true word of holiness. Show love to other churches.
Second Group
Enoch .A. Adeboye (Redeemed Christian Church Of God)
Dr Olukoya (Mountain Of Fire Ministries)
Stop compromising my message

To continue with this, click on the link below;
https://holylife.com.ng/2017/07/02/prophetic-revelation-on-prominent-nigerian-preachers/

(1) (Reply)

How I mumued as a Christian / The Unrighteous And The Unbeliever; The Differences / New Testament: How Many Christians Paid Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.