Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student (4368 Views)

Spill Over Palava / Spill Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by olumidedvd(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please advice Nairalanders, I am a Spill-Over at the University and I am having some courses for the 1st Semester which I have registered and have written two exams out of the Paper but unfortunately, I was told today that they have shifted one of the course that was slated for tomorrow and they have written the exam yesterday Monday 10th, and I have registered for this course and I don't want to spill again cos of my age for NYSC. My plan was if I could pass all my papers for this first semester that I will be among the November NYSC Batch, cos I have no carry-over in Second Semester. And now I have missed the exam for one of the courses. Please what should I do cos am fed up now with this.
Re: Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by ekensi01: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Date your registered to NL: july 2008.
Created topic: 1.
This is serious.

Take it to the lord in prayer and thank me latter.

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by NCANpatroller: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Which sch?
Can u sort ur lecturer?
Re: Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by adonbilivit: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Which sch?
Can u sort ur lecturer?
na ur type dey buy certificate. Are u an accommodator or a developer?
Re: Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by NCANpatroller: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
adonbilivit:
na ur type dey buy certificate. Are u an accommodator or a developer?
Ori awon to ni e buru!

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by adonbilivit: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
NCANpatroller:

Ori awon to ni e buru!
afonja kenan! Awon accommodators. Lmao.
Re: Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by olumidedvd(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please we don't need to harass each other. I seek for advice, and I do appreciate everyone and I still need more contribution. I don't know if it is for possible for the lecturer to do. In fact I am so much fed up cos I still visited the school yesterday to confirm the timetable, though they have teared it and I was still reading the subject until this morning
Re: Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by Caustics: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
olumidedvd:
Please advice Nairalanders, I am a Spill-Over at the University and I am having some courses for the 1st Semester which I have registered and have written two exams out of the Paper but unfortunately, I was told today that they have shifted one of the course that was slated for tomorrow and they have written the exam yesterday Monday 10th, and I have registered for this course and I don't want to spill again cos of my age for NYSC. My plan was if I could pass all my papers for this first semester that I will be among the November NYSC Batch, cos I have no carry-over in Second Semester. And now I have missed the exam for one of the courses. Please what should I do cos am fed up now with this.
i feel your pain bruv. talk with the lecturer of the course if the change of date for the exam was sudden.
But if it was announced and you weren't informed due to negligence on your part, it might be hard for him to consider you since extra year students are normally seen as unserious. Pray if you are religious, your God might have mercy on you.
Re: Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by trustworthy1(f): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2017
This has happened to a friend of mine. An exam which was supposed to be written in the afternoon was written in the morning. What he did was that he went and met the Dean and explained to him because the lecturer in charge refused to listen to him. The Dean later told the lecturer to set a different question for him. Please that you're a spill over student shouldn't make you to feel so much dejected that you won't know what's happening around in school to the extent that you won't know when the exam was written. I am very sure that the changes in the exam must have been announced but because you don't have any means of communication with your classmates that's why you didn't know of the changes made. Please look for someone that will be updating you with the happenings in class. I have been in your shoe so I'm talking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by Seraficb: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Any advice on how to go back to clear my spillover course after 5 years?
Re: Please What Should I Do As A Spill-over Student by ScamExpose: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Seraficb:
Any advice on how to go back to clear my spillover course after 5 years?
depends on the School.
Which institution?

(1) (Reply)

Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook / Courses Offered In Unilag Without Maths / Ekiti State University Pre-degree Admission For 2014/2015 Session Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.