Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid (2259 Views)

Tessy 'Mama T' Plus-Sized Nollywood Actress Now Making Waves / Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid / Goodluck Jonathan Hails Wizkid For MOBO Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid by Carliswagmalip(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Its no longer news that Wizkid and Davido were having a heated Beef, which some feel is a publicity stunts .

Well, the latest news is that Davido has waved the white flag, he posted on Instagram a pixs by Mtvbase, of Songs making waves in Africa and captioned it.

BLESSED #ONEAFRICA @MTVBASE  BIG UPS TO ALL AFRICAN ARTISTES PULLING THE CULTURE... ALL BULLSHITS ASIDE,  WE CAN ALL WIN!!! 

Sourced from/ More details @

https://www.carliswag.com/2017/07/11/davido-might-have-made-peace-with-wizkid.html

Front Page.
cc Lalasticala, Seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid by Lincoln275(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
nice one
Re: Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid by GMan650(m): 1:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Easy to say when he's got his songs on 1 and 3

1 Like

Re: Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid by pzphoto(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Isok is alright
Re: Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid by Sleekydee(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2017
GMan650:

exactly.. u feel the drift ryt? its still an indirect shade... beta one

4 Likes

Re: Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid by Carliswagmalip(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2017
GMan650:

Thats whats on my Mind to.

1 Like

Re: Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid by Carliswagmalip(m): 7:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Sleekydee:

exactly.. u feel the drift ryt? its still an indirect shade... beta one

Shae!!!
Re: Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid by OKorowanta: 7:09am On Jul 12, 2017
I'm team Wizzy but I love saying things the way they are.
He don try dis year sha.
He succeeded in bridging the gap btw him and Wizzy.
They are almost at the same level if not already at same level.
Kudos to him.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid by nuelzy: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2017
i just like davido...most times
Re: Davido Waves The White Flags And Hails Wizkid by shadrach77: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Any sensible person would be able to discern that Davido is far more sensible than Wizkid kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit? / “I Have Had S*X With Three Of My Uber Drivers” – Woman Narrates / A Man That Sold Yogurt For 30years In Kaduna Gets Surprise Of 3million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.