Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Arabic Was Not Remove From The Curriculum And No One Can Remove It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Arabic Was Not Remove From The Curriculum And No One Can Remove It (348 Views)

The Changed Curriculum And The Misconceptions / British Curriculum And Their Teaching Methodologies / Relevant Of M.sc In Curriculum And Instructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arabic Was Not Remove From The Curriculum And No One Can Remove It by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yes I said. I see some people feeling important in another thread. Let it be clear Islamic Religious Knowledge and Christian religious knowledge is merged in to a single subject but thought separately. The house of rep is reviewing the merging. By the way I am not much interested in that.

My point is that:

1. Arabic remains a language for all and not a religion (Christian Bible is also written in Arabic)

2. Arabic remain part of the curriculum

3. No one can remove Arabic from the curriculum

4. One have the choice between Arabic or French.

5. In the case your school don't employ French teacher, you must offer Arabic or change school.

6. In the case your school don't have Arabic teacher, you must offer French or change school.

7. There is nothing the hypocrite media and CAN lies and brainwashing can do to hide the truth.

1 Like

Re: Arabic Was Not Remove From The Curriculum And No One Can Remove It by Googleus(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Guy

1 Like

Re: Arabic Was Not Remove From The Curriculum And No One Can Remove It by itchie: 12:11am On Jul 12, 2017
This Op is a clown
Re: Arabic Was Not Remove From The Curriculum And No One Can Remove It by Yeligray(m): 12:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Who post this kind thing

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Agagu Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2017 / Top 5 Countries International Students Can Work And Study / Critical Thinking, Reading And Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.