Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] (60861 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / Presidential Team Visits Injured NAF Pilot After Plane Crash In Abuja. Photos / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by sukkot: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Lilimax:

Sukkot, abeg leave me alone.
I no fit talk today embarassed
hehehe OK.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2017
YelloweWest:

It depends... don't be quick to conclude. He clearly had access to the plane and being a student, he would have been allowed to use it. That's not the same for any random person. I won't call him a thief.

If I have access to my sister's car and I take it to go to the store, that is stealing. Even if I intend to bring it back, I did not get her permission to take her car. That is theft. She has every right to say I stole her car, regardless of my intention. In this situation it was even more so. He was a student and it was a plane. A plane is not some random automobile, neither did it belong to a friend or family member. What he did was very foolish. I'm not saying he deserved to die, but he definitely had a hand in his demise.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Title is misleading.

Nigerian pilot crash landed and died.

The rest is just nature.

Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by UncleJudax(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2017
cowleg:
This is a double tragedy, Nigeria lost one of its promising son. Cc lalasticlala
Sons!
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Bimpe29: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2017
What a sorrowful occurrence? Anyway, obedience is better than sacrifice....
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by centoke30(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Chai...
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Ekealterego: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2017
I hope the mods here can see how civilised people post pictures of victims of accidents?
A picture of him smiling while he was in good health and well dressed. Only the pictures of the incidence is shown but in Nigeria we have not one single respect for the dead. We display their bloodied parts indiscriminately

CC: Myndd, Seun.

1 Like

Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by luminouz(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Lilimax:
He took the aircraft without permission undecided undecided?

BTW, for him to be eaten by the alligator shows he was still alive when he crash landed in water.
Another painful way to die cry
RIP Mark!
N how would u know.....he could have died in d crash n be thrown of d wreckage!!!
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by luminouz(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

If I have access to my sister's car and I take it to go to the store, that is stealing. Even if I intend to bring it back, I did not get her permission to take her car. That is theft. She has every right to say I stole her car, regardless of my intention. In this situation it was even more so. He was a student and it was a plane. A plane is not some random automobile, neither did it belong to a friend or family member. What he did was very foolish. I'm not saying he deserved to die, but he definitely had a hand in his demise.
No! U indirectly said he deserved IT...so wtf utalking about??
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by edo3(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2017
If someone kills this monster now,,some pple go say why killing innocent animals.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by ivolt: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2017
cowleg:
This is a double tragedy, Nigeria lost one of its promising son. Cc lalasticlala

This is surely a tragedy.
How did you know he was a Nigerian ?
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by EmekaBlue(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2017
that crocodile big o and looks very wild...RIP bro
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2017
ivolt:

This is surely a tragedy.
How did you know he was a Nigerian ?

The name ukaere is Igbo. I know his family members.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2017
UncleJudax:

Sons!

Thanks uncle...
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by ewosk: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2017
And some Nairalanders will be complaining if we hunt dem alligators

Eat them before they eat you

Animals nor know wetin be conservation if them catch u....You are Dead!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
RIP bro...

Is it possible as a pilot to fly without permission? I'm not understanding, we not talking about danfo oo

Good question.

To fly a plane you must file a flight plan and get approval. You must also be cleared for take off and landing by air traffic control (ATC). Failure to do any of these and you might soon find yourself in the gun sights of an F16. American air force doesn't joke around especially after 9/11.
America is a very litigious society, perhaps the flight school is trying to cover their lapses by blaming the pilot.

1 Like

Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by seunlayi(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
RIP bro...

Is it possible as a pilot to fly without permission? I'm not understanding, we not talking about danfo oo

I don't trust that claim that he took it without permission
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by OkaiCorne(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
cowleg:
A video footage has emerged showing an African-American pilot, Mark Ukaere, whose plane crashed in the Florida Everglades last week being eaten by alligator.

Mark, who was reported to have taken the aircraft without permission was the only one on the flight.

A video captured from a WPLG10 helicopter flying over the crash site shows wreckage from the plane crash and also the body of the crash victim lying next to a huge alligator.

The crew inside the helicopter witnessed the alligator eating the man’s body and it was aired live on TV, though the pilot’s body was blurred.

Ukaere was a licensed pilot who was taking lessons to obtain an advanced certification.

The pilot was last seen on Saturday night leaving Miami Executive Airport but when he did not come to church the next day, his roommates feared he might have been killed in a crash.

His body was found on Wednesday night, at about 9:30 p.m. in the gator-infested Everglades in Miami, Florida.

The single-engine Cessna 152 was found in an area seven miles west of Homestead. National Transportation Safety Board investigators arrived at the scene Thursday morning and are investigating the incident.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/10/alligator-eats-african-american-pilot-mark-ukaere-plane-crashed-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ET-gKX9rM

I don't understand this kind of news, first he was the only one on the flight... and now there was a crew in the helicopter that witnessed the ordeal. Which one wey person go believe na?
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Good question.

To fly a plane you must file a flight plan and get approval. You must also be cleared for take off and landing by air traffic control (ATC). Failure to do any of these and you might soon find yourself in the gun sights of an F16. American air force doesn't joke around especially after 9/11.
America is a very litigious society, perhaps the flight school is trying to cover their lapses by blaming the pilot.

Exactly my thoughts!!!
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I don't understand this kind of news, first he was the only one on the flight... and now there was a crew in the helicopter that witnessed the ordeal. Which one wey person go believe na?
He was alone on solo flight in the ill fated aircraft. The other case I think was a previous history of the plane.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Choiii
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by numericalguy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Because he's dead, the management of the flying school have decided to lie on his head.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by numericalguy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Good question.

America is a very litigious society, perhaps the flight school is trying to cover their lapses by blaming the pilot .

And this will not be the first time flying schools are blaming the dead pilot for their mistakes.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by UnimkeAk(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
cowleg:
Why must flight schools always blame dead pilots, if the schools are properly regulated he would less likely fly on solo at night. Dreams, hope, expectations of his family members has been dashed by the stark reality.
Oga cant u read, he took the plane without permission, stp embarrassing ursef
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by jimb(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
na babe cause am oo, eve been deceiving adam since earth began. spits !!!!
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by swegiedon(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
sukkot:
ggadayum. that sho was one hungry gator. but why my nigga steal a whole plane without permission tho ?
he was crazy mayne.so damn crazy. lol
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Oga cant u read, he took the plane without permission, stp embarrassing ursef

Bros USA is not Nigeria. Before attempting to fly a plane their are protocols to observe. Airplane is not a car. To fly airplane, you take off from airport with properly filed flight plan. Clearance to take off too. The flying school will have to lie to hide from litigations or compensation. Flying unauthorized will get you shout down by the air force.

1 Like

Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by ensamy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na APC cause am.
Re: Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] by Justiceleague1: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
toyinjimoh:
some idiots will still blame buhari for this

like you...

Op,Vegetable sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Our Govt Banned Dependents Visa For Nigerian Students – British High Comm. / Reverend Father Involved In Ghastly Accident In Bayelsa,But This Happened.Photos / Accident Victim Takes A Selfie At The Scene Posts It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.