Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air (958 Views)

My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by dessyhandsum2: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Hello my people, i will be flying to Ghana in few days for the first time

My question is,

1. Can i change Naira to Cedi at the airport immediately i land Ghana?

Or i must first change my money to Dollars first before boarding then later change
from Dollar to Cedi

2. Which Hotel is Very comfortable and affordable

3. Can you tell me a nice evening hang out spot, where i can chill and meet some cute girls...lol?

Response Needed Asap
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Babysnow1: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Interesting
But I have no idea
So let's wait for the intelligent one tongue
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by mrtomola(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one.. its very easy to change the money when you land at Accra Airpot...

For the Hotels...it has been a while i left Ghana so i cant tell about the charges now. And for the place to hang out, try Labadi Beach and for the intercontinental Restaurant to have any Country food of your choice including every type of meal in Nigeria then try LasPamas Intercontinental Restaurant At Accra.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Efostick(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Sarkawa boy spotted lipsrsealed
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2017
mrtomola:
Nice one.. its very easy to change the money when you land at Accra Airpot...

For the Hotels...it has been a while i left Ghana so i cant tell about the charges now. And for the place to hang out, try Labadi Beach and for the intercontinental Restaurant to have any Country food of your choice including every type of meal in Nigeria then try LasPamas Intercontinental Restaurant At Accra.
u gat the areas outta my mouth already.

For the money I do change to dollars from here then buy in CEDIs over there.. But exchange rate isn't smiling on naira.

Goodluck u will see cutie ladies with massive back and front on Wednesday nyt at labadi beach.. Friday nyt is the kill nyt. Goan kill yourself bra

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by mrtomola(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
smithsydny:
u gat the areas outta my mouth already.

For the money I do change to dollars from here then buy in CEDIs over there.. But exchange rate isn't smiling on naira.

Goodluck u will see cutie ladies with massive back and front on Wednesday nyt at labadi beach.. Friday nyt is the kill nyt. Goan kill yourself bra

Chaley ! You sef don chop the life of yah head for Ghana paaaaaaaa! Akuwaba o
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2017
mrtomola:

Chaley ! You sef don chop the life of yah head for Ghana paaaaaaaa! Akuwaba o
chaley bra... Banku yarsh everywhere ..

U can take a stroll to OSU round about.. U go see forming babes but ehhh y I love them be say them no say u be naija so them feel say over well dey man.. grin

I go one canteen go eat I done forget the name shaa.. Big one for town. Omo see babe's just dey signal oo omo ehhh.. My preeeeek just do eyes ryt.. cheesy
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by mrtomola(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2017
smithsydny:
chaley bra... Banku yarsh everywhere ..

U can take a stroll to OSU round about.. U go see forming babes but ehhh y I love them be say them no say u be naija so them feel say over well dey man.. grin

I go one canteen go eat I done forget the name shaa.. Big one for town. Omo see babe's just dey signal oo omo ehhh.. My preeeeek just do eyes ryt.. cheesy

All dem apus skeleke babes dem too like Naija guys die. I studied in Ghana and i stayed over 6years in Accra. Life in Ghana sweet paaaa
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2017
mrtomola:

All dem apus skeleke babes dem too like Naija guys die. I studied in Ghana and i stayed over 6years in Accra. Life in Ghana sweet paaaa
I wanted schooling but didn't work out.. I came visiting ... Omo e swt gaaaaaaan.. U house of of reps members children wah dey form for here. Bros see this gals ehh I met them true my friend .. They attend zenith.. Before my guy moved to AIT.. Omo this gals hold yarsh oooo they can spend for the world..
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by dessyhandsum2: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one all my Boss them, i think i will change my Naira in Ghana airport then, since it's possible

Girls with Big Booty go suffer for my hand...lol... I can't wait to locate that labadi beach i swear

I will update with Pictures when i land

Incase you have any more suggestion on places to visit to catch the fun to the fullest, please don't
hesitate to share
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
mrtomola:

hmmmm.. so this is your hideout huh.. saw your post on my colleague 's thread.. DM on twitter.. it's Ojhay
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by mrtomola(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2017
mauryn87:
hmmmm.. so this is your hideout huh.. saw your post on my colleague 's thread.. DM on twitter.. it's Ojhay

Chai! Ojhay ! You got me here

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 12, 2017
dessyhandsum2:
Nice one all my Boss them, i think i will change my Naira in Ghana airport then, since it's possible

Girls with Big Booty go suffer for my hand...lol... I can't wait to locate that labadi beach i swear

I will update with Pictures when i land

Incase you have any more suggestion on places to visit to catch the fun to the fullest, please don't
hesitate to share
Nah now u dey talk na.. Update pictures abeg u.. Wen u dey go?
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2017
mauryn87:

mrtomola:

God done catch unah.. Small world we live in.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by mrtomola(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2017
smithsydny:

God done catch unah.. Small world we live in.. grin

Lol...this Nairaland sef..
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2017
mrtomola:

Lol...this Nairaland sef..
the thing dey fear me ooo. I swear oo.. Man gat they careful ooo
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by mrtomola(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2017
smithsydny:
the thing dey fear me ooo. I swear oo.. Man gat they careful ooo

I dey telll you
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by teymeah: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2017
yes u can but most times its more expensive at the airport. if u find ur way into town u can change at makola mkt or circle area or just ask around its way cheaper there than airport. I do know last time a naira to cedi was about 105.

have a great day.
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
mrtomola:

I sure did.. you blew your cover
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by dessyhandsum2: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sorry I forgot to ask

Will I be asked my Hotel reservation in any of the airport?

Because I intend to book a hotel when I get there
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by evy1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
dessyhandsum2:
Sorry I forgot to ask

No you won't
Re: I Need An Urgent Reply On My Trip To Ghana By Air by Ugosample(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2017
dessyhandsum2:
Sorry I forgot to ask
nope

(1) (Reply)

SeaBubbles Unveils Its All-electric 'Flying Water Taxi' Prototype On Lake Geneva / Travel Or Remain In Nigeria? / Closed thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.