Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me (19707 Views)

Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport / Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Resurfaces / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by DrJossy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Alright, so myself and two other persons are slated to represent Nigeria in Israel at the world Bible Competition this year. This is after a rigorous process of biblical knowledge display. This post isn’t for this sha. I’ll share about it on a later day.
My joy of traveling and representing the country, networking and doing every other thing I’ve had in my mind to bettering my life all along is about to go down the drain, as the Nigeria immigration, Kaduna Head quarters has been unable to give me my passport nearly four weeks after application.
The reason is one of the stupidest I’ve heard in a long time: they do not have booklet to print my passport.

While I’ve been quiet about this all along, today I am out of patience. I’ve used all the strings of relationship I have to sort this out all to no avail, the story still remained the same, the entire Kaduna command ran out of booklet for printing passports and have been expecting resupply for over four weeks now. Four terrible weeks.
This morning one of the personnel there still made an attempt to make it all my fault saying, since I knew I needed my passport someone in my capacity should have had one before now and not come to be pressuring them now.
This is for something that is supposed to just take three working days. Something I've tried getting last year and had to abandon it since I couldn't keep up with their lackluster attitude and was in Kano already.
Surprisingly, the booklets seemed to have been exhausted even before I went for my documentation. Why they still went ahead to run my documentation knowing that they don't have booklets for printing is something I'm still unable to decipher, shey I would have gone to Kano àbí Abuja for the documentation.
This morning they were still running documentation for some other persons and one of the personnel was promising and telling them to come pick an ‘audio’ passport on Tuesday next week.
My team and I are slated to leave Nigeria on Tuesday, 17th, chances are that I may not make that trip if I’m unable to get my passport via a miracle.
I need help from anyone with capacity to help me. It wouldn’t make sense that I’m about to become a victim of this failed system.
Moderators please help me share this, .someone might be of assistance when it's on front page.

I need redress.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by donbachi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
An enemy have done this.....every evil gang up for you not to travel to Israel,dies this night.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by SarkinYarki: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Better bribe them , when I went to renew my passport I remember a guy crying at the passport office that he had been waiting for 3 months to get his passport yet they kept telling him no booklet and I asked my plug if that won't affect me because i needed to travel soon and my plug told me my passport will be ready the next day and true to his word by 11 am the next day he sent it to my office ...When they say no booklet I think they want you to play ball

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Sirjamo: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
I was issued mine within a week at the Yobe state command in Damaturu. I would advice that you go to Abuja to process your passport. Good luck bro, this opportunity will not pass you by Insha Allah.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by healthserve(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Better bribe them , when I went to renew my passport I remember a guy crying at the passport office that he had been waiting for 3 months to get his passport yet they kept telling him no booklet and I asked my plug if that won't affect me because i needed to travel soon and my plug told me my passport will be ready the next day and true to his word by 11 am the next day he sent it to my office ...When they say no booklet I think they want you to play ball

Twale

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Anonymous19: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2019
Pathetic!!
When this dude eventually accomplishes something great, that's when the country will start celebrating him.
I have not experienced something like this before but let me call on Lalasticlala to help you get better suggestions.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by tobechi20(m): 2:56am On Dec 14, 2019
you want to leave is and go away. nooo way, we die here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by nnanyereugo(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2019
All they meant was for u to bribe them... it's that simple. I remember when I did mine, according to the normal process, the passport would cost 9k+ but I paid 18k and my passport was issued to me that same day against those who followed due process and were yet to get theirs after 3months. A frnd of mine in that festac even lost his chance to travel to Australia cos he insisted on following due process which is the right thing. But I don't need to tell u that corruption has eaten deep into our system and all the federal and state agencies...Pls pay them like 10k to get ur passport and do it ASAP if u must travel...SHALOM

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Viking007(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2019
Leave Kaduna and come to Abuja. You'll get it under 48hrs with your 30k.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by AXYZ: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2019
DrJossy:
Alright, so myself and two other persons are slated to represent Nigeria in Israel at the world Bible Competition this year. This is after a rigorous process of biblical knowledge display. This post isn’t for this sha. I’ll share about it on a later day..

I need redress.

If you're on twitter, tag @drjoeabah and the immigration handle. It seems to work

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by DrJossy(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Viking007:
Leave Kaduna and come to Abuja. You'll get it under 48hrs with your 30k.

What's the certainty of this??

Everyone is saying since they've done my documentation in Kaduna already, another center may not be able to embark ón it too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by DrJossy(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
Anonymous19:
Pathetic!!
When this dude eventually accomplishes something great, that's when the country will start celebrating him.
I have not experienced something like this before but let me call on Lalasticlala to help you get better suggestions.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by DrJossy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
AXYZ:

If you're on twitter, tag @drjoeabah and the immigration handle. It seems to work

I've created a thread and tagged both.
This is the link, you can help me retweet and draw attention to it please.
https://twitter.com/JosiahAkande/status/1205821120890494976?s=20

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by DrJossy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
AXYZ:

I've done that.

Thanks.
https://twitter.com/JosiahAkande/status/1205821120890494976?s=20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by drizslim(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
Irregularities in the north is rarely checkmated

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Dobson43: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by EdidemLord(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
They should make photocopies...Na make we reach our destinations Na im b d koko

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Houseofglam7(f): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
cry
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by israelmao(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Corruption is growing stronger wings in Nigeria on daily basis.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by abkrgumel(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
smiley
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by tstx(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
normal
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Conceptman: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by blazepascal(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hmmm im still spechless what a country
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Toscarel: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
about to fail or has failed already

you wouldn't see comments from those zone bees here

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Pearlyakin(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
A failed system that has been eaten deep via corruption cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by mumumugu(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
sorry
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Predstan: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
DrJossy:
Alright, so myself and two other persons are slated to represent Nigeria in Israel at the world Bible Competition this year. This is after a rigorous process of biblical knowledge display. This post isn’t for this sha. I’ll share about it on a later day.
My joy of traveling and representing the country, networking and doing every other thing I’ve had in my mind to bettering my life all along is about to go down the drain, as the Nigeria immigration, Kaduna Head quarters has been unable to give me my passport nearly four weeks after application.
The reason is one of the stupidest I’ve heard in a long time: they do not have booklet to print my passport.

While I’ve been quiet about this all along, today I am out of patience. I’ve used all the strings of relationship I have to sort this out all to no avail, the story still remained the same, the entire Kaduna command ran out of booklet for printing passports and have been expecting resupply for over four weeks now. Four terrible weeks.
This morning one of the personnel there still made an attempt to make it all my fault saying, since I knew I needed my passport someone in my capacity should have had one before now and not come to be pressuring them now.
This is for something that is supposed to just take three working days. Something I've tried getting last year and had to abandon it since I couldn't keep up with their lackluster attitude and was in Kano already.
Surprisingly, the booklets seemed to have been exhausted even before I went for my documentation. Why they still went ahead to run my documentation knowing that they don't have booklets for printing is something I'm still unable to decipher, shey I would have gone to Kano àbí Abuja for the documentation.
This morning they were still running documentation for some other persons and one of the personnel was promising and telling them to come pick an ‘audio’ passport on Tuesday next week.
My team and I are slated to leave Nigeria on Tuesday, 17th, chances are that I may not make that trip if I’m unable to get my passport via a miracle.
I need help from anyone with capacity to help me. It wouldn’t make sense that I’m about to become a victim of this failed system.
Moderators please help me share this, .someone might be of assistance when it's on front page.

I need redress.

Twitter is the Best Place. Tag Segalink, Rugged man and the Immigrantion Office. They will respond and find ways to help immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Hamzaay(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
I got mine in Kaduna after 4months.. Bro anything is possible in Nigeria. If you have money u can opt in for the (64 pages) or so booklet. I think they have it ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by solmusdesigns: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
we need to amend our procurement laws and the laws of our budgetting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State / 10 Things About Living Abroad: No Turning Back / Engaged Man Dies In Accident In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.