Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,663 members, 7,837,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) (62699 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Soma & Bassey In Dapper Picture / Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos / Sarz Shows Off Blonde Look In Dapper Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by EmyLeo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
utraWOM85:

Let me be going
undecided undecided
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Neddstark: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Whobedatte:
Burna is the official brand projector for MALTINA (Nigerian Breweries)
Still astonished how an international brand like NB, can endorse such who smokes , and flaunts his cult membership for all to b endorsed .

Many top guys in Nigerian Breweries may also be cultists

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by elda2303(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jtmanager:
All of Una way de call am bucket man,
Thunder fire una

LOL... smiley

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by elda2303(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
See plenty Korofo children... hmmm cry cry
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
That's not burna boy
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Gobhanky: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Either buca
Or axxe men.
What a shame.

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
walemoney007:
the dirty idiot don crayfish and e go soon regret

Abrakaya is here,so make una clear road for real man

What an insult..Don't identify me with such again..O MI G..don't make me cut that your feather of yours..find your people..
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
One of who?

I don't do child's play my dear. If I want to join something I would rather join the Freemasons or Ogboni, some hardcore shii, all these ones dey play.

I do identify with Pyrates even though I ain't really one of them. I like what they do and the fact that they keep it mature and real and don't allow student members.

okay
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
in edo state..we call it ..dropping of message...50cents said dont think u safe cuz u move out of the hood cuz ur mama still around dawg and dat aint good..i spray ur mama's crib and let ur ass come look 4me. grin grin grin
i know how it goes.. by the way that's "HEAT" I love that jam.. like this now I get am for Ma playlist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
This is bigger boys cult...
at the end..its all the same thing...i know how it goes.
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
correct..
johnbuck81:
i know how it goes.. by the way that's "HEAT" I love that jam.. like this now I get am for Ma playlist.
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
correct..
i dey tell u..
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
johnbuck81:
at the end..its all the same thing...i know how it goes.
Too bad
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
Too bad
yup dear.
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
TunezMediaTV:
Never in his lengthy musical career has the popular dancehall singer ever been spotted wearing a suit, not even to dinner event.

However at a recent gathering with his cult group whose names have been withheld for security reasons, Burnaboy was snapped in a dapper suit flying his cult group yellow color.

See below...

How do you know its a cult? OP you are an idiot
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
johnbuck81:
i dey tell u..
na Gboza album
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by jerryBoss1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
BAN (Brotherhood Across Nations) remember one of his lines " If na lie make water carry me go) back then I knew he was a water pikin ...Bewarn cultism doesn't pay!
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Judging by the colour na aloura be that

But what do i know?

na axe man. glad you don't know
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
oshe11:
so our security agencies need names to aprehend pipo whose pix they have

so Burna na Bucaneer

why dem no catch am

wat am I even saying abi no b same govt wen dey invite dem for meeting abi na DINNER
Na axe man , u dey full your hand
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
bro4u:
so this guy na bucket??
aye
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Sleekydee:

nay, e b lik Buccaneer
no confuse yourself.
that's aye .
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Alexis0147(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Aye Axemen!
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
so many Jews in Nairaland..
Na to form Gangstar online una sabi.
everybody is saying Buccaneer because of d yellow color lmao. that's egede for u, aka aye or men.
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by GistFullGround: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Judging by the colour na aloura be that

But what do i know?

Did you mean ALOHA?

In any case, all Cultist will burn in HELL!!!!
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Spark01(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
anambra111:
grin egede ayesmen but me i be ogbuegede i dey kill idiots like una

R
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by oshe11: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
paradigmshift:
Na axe man , u dey full your hand
bt na buca b yellow na.
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by charmosky(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
na motor park touts em be...
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by MRAKBEE(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Clothing: Members of the nbm have a uniform of sorts that consists of black, white and yellow clothing (black trousers, white shirt, yellow tie, yellow ribbon on cap) which symbolizes the following: Black signifies identification with the black race and the dignity thereof, white signifies peace and purity of mind and body, yellow signifies intellect. The color of the regalia depends on the rank of a member. See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mqC0n8wzwg

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by paul647: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
the guy is one of them, .
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Flamzey00:
Nigerians Oooo; Burna boy is a member of Gurumaraji. He was formerly a member of Eiye b4 he then decided to switch over to Kegite#Davido is a witness

We at kegites club international kindly reject the offer for burna boy to become one of us...Cultism is not karid.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by gaventa: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
��quote author=Hotshawarma post=58377302]And someone will call this one his role model.......with that his dreadlock like expired indomie noodles...for those saying that is buccaneer,that is not buccaneer,it is nbm aka axemen...zoom the first picture and u will see the logo....and secondly the second picture that sign those two guys made is for axemen.....u people should stop the argument[/quote]

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by lakeside231(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
na aiye boy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo / Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture / Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.