Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,041 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) (62713 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Soma & Bassey In Dapper Picture / Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos / Sarz Shows Off Blonde Look In Dapper Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by reeddaniel001(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Cant yall see its photoshoped.....lol. look at the head. Look at the shoulders. Burna boy has wider shoulders than that
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by kenyd(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
tem tem for burna. nwanne suru egede.
who no go no go know

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by EASY39(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dead Man.
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by isaiahethan: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hotshawarma:
And someone will call this one his role model.......with that his dreadlock like expired indomie noodles...for those saying that is buccaneer,that is not buccaneer,it is nbm aka axemen...zoom the first picture and u will see the logo....and secondly the second picture that sign those two guys made is for axemen.....u people should stop the argument

God bless you bro na Egede boy. Na 7 be dat.God will deliver them

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
oshe11:
bt na buca b yellow na.

this is yellow n black.
check their logo
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Dodorima to the greatest egdegede

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nma27:
This is bigger boys cult...
cult na cult!

it should be condemned in all its entirety
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
cult na cult!

it should be condemned in all its entirety
Fraternity?
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
1metre:
just check out your nail, u couldn't even wash your hand well after eating cocoyam and red oil.
hahaha.

u just killed a hustler.
zero chill u have got.
lmaoo
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by calabaman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
rosieluv:

okay
^^
wehdone my tearnylon friend.

tirEEE GBOSA to you.
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by francisduru: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Glorious
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by oshe11: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
paradigmshift:

this is yellow n black. check their logo
I no observe the logo n jst reason only the tie
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by 1miccza: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Judging by the colour na aloura be that

But what do i know?

Bros alora dey throw egede?
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Judging by the colour na aloura be that

But what do i know?
you know nothing
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
This artists are bad examples......if no be yahoo yahoo na cult dem go dhy preach.....he could av kept dis hit on a low
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
OlufemiWhit:
you know nothing

You go carry your knowledge of cultists go first bank tmao dem go give u money lol
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
1miccza:

Bros alora dey throw egede?
I already said but what do i know?

Free me
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
calabaman:

^^
wehdone my tearnylon friend.

tirEEE GBOSA to you.
what's tearnylon?
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by calabaman(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2017
rosieluv:

what's tearnylon?
new friend.
how was ur nyt?
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2017
gaventa:
na u gan gan be d obinna if u dey claim wise and u dey call 17 obonte, abi he no gum u say obonte sef na SN?

You dey game

Dicksonpal:
no vex, kids wey dey shout alora Na him make me vex... Dem suppose don sight the axe symbol they made with the hand

Ju no get eye nahwink

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2017
icon8:

Excuse me?
am not squeezing u for any reason bro
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Skillfullulu(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2017
T[quote author=Hotshawarma post=58377302]And someone will call this one his role model.......with that his dreadlock like expired indomie noodles...for those saying that is buccaneer,that is not buccaneer,it is nbm aka axemen...zoom the first picture and u will see the logo....and secondly the second picture that sign those two guys made is for axemen.....u people should stop the argument[/quote
The guy in the second photo without a white suit wore a black disvirgined beeret on his head
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Egede ; bans
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
oshe11:
so our security agencies need names to aprehend pipo whose pix they have

so Burna na Bucaneer

why dem no catch am

wat am I even saying abi no b same govt wen dey invite dem for meeting abi na DINNER

fool who told u he is a member of bans sorry to say he is a member of N B M and for ur information N B M is not a cult group am a proud members of N B M
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
bro4u:
so this guy na bucket??

fool who told u he is a member of bans sorry to say he is a member of N B M and for ur information N B M is not a cult group am a proud members of N B M
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
maskid:
bucket

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by oshe11: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
centboy123456:

Why call me a "fool"

Didnt observe the symbol bt jst d colour of their tie....

for ur "NBM" I REST MY CASE
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Wolfbrother:

How do you know its a cult? OP you are an idiot

You must be very gullible. it's obvious you have not been in a nigerian university system
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2017
centboy123456:

nbm is a cult group and all its members like you will be held responsible for murders of innocents commited in the name of .

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Neddstark: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
Its too outshown. He's an Axeman

Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by Emassive(m): 2:14am On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=emmayayodeji post=58384797]

Okay

But they wear yellow[/quotke]

Yes
Re: Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) by ScotMisile: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2019
gaventa:
All these are MEN!! Do the people In this pictures look like lowlife individuals DDM to all men wey play FM. lRD iDRISALOOMA say so

Did you attend starlight school as a child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.