Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Listen To Baby By Stunnaboi #kingofsound Competition - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To Baby By Stunnaboi #kingofsound Competition (438 Views)

Download New Jam» Ello Baby By Young John Ft Kizz Daniel Ft Tiwa Savage / Baby By - Teebix Video / Download Intanashona Baby By Chopstix Ft Yung L, Endia & Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Baby By Stunnaboi #kingofsound Competition by 3plecz(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Hello there have you listen to Baby By stunnaboi 2day? If not follow this link http://mpjamz.com/p/s?musiccode=601037100000001714 to view Baby By KOS_Stunnaboi. and also try and drop a comment..... for easy access use goggle chrome or search for stunnaboi on music plus app.... pls kindly assist me to win the #kingofsound #1 million grand prizes you can stream as much as possible
Download the full song also so you can enjoy that dope tune thanks and God bless

oya team stunna Let's win the money
Re: Listen To Baby By Stunnaboi #kingofsound Competition by 3plecz(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2017
DAY4

Hello there have you listen to Baby By stunnaboi 2day? If not follow this link http://mpjamz.com/p/s?musiccode=601037100000001714 to view Baby By KOS_Stunnaboi. and also try and drop a comment..... for easy access use goggle chrome or search for stunnaboi on music plus app.... pls kindly assist me to win the #kingofsound ��#1 million grand prizes you can stream as much as possible
Download the full song also so you can enjoy that dope tune thanks and God bless
Pls help rebroadcast to your contacts
oya team stunna Let's win the money

1 Like

Re: Listen To Baby By Stunnaboi #kingofsound Competition by chukslove1(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Wow cool angry smiley grin
Re: Listen To Baby By Stunnaboi #kingofsound Competition by 3plecz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thanks so much Bless u

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi – OGIB (our Government I Beg) / How Your Favorite Artiste Might Have Been Cheating You / I Go Dye's Candid Advice To FG On The Proposed Ban Of Movies And Musical Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.