Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents (28821 Views)

Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng / 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by driversng: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
This study is based on the number of fatal accidents recorded on those roads.

Auto Accidents occur as a result of so many factors which ranges from the irresponsibility of drivers(drunk driving, overspeeding, etc), faulty vehicles, and can also be due to external factors like rain, etc.

But a major leading cause of auto accidents are bad roads, bad roads can be as a result of environmental conditions like flooding and also can be due to poor maintenance.

http://driversng.com/6-dangerous-roads-lagos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by PenSoftCorp(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
hmmmmm.
cc: justwise, DisGuy
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by driversng: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
lalasticlala where are thou
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
In other news....

WHO ELESE IS WAITING FOR GAME OF THRONES SEASON 7

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by itiswellandwell: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
As dangerous as they may be, their dangers shall not come near me, family and every Nairalanders.

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by okpismart: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nice Info

Are You An IT Professional Living In Nigeria? Watch Out For SOFTWORK It Would Change You Life
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by kiggy229(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
And I ply these routes frequently
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Where else we go pass for lag na? Abi we go build road underground? tongue

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by Noblequin(f): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
God help us.... Accident is not our portion!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by teamsynergy: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
lagos Ibadan express way is a dead trap till the road is finished
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by monaPhilz: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
ok

4 Likes

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

The safest road is the road to heaven. shocked

6 Likes

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by spartan50(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
How can you say third mainland is safe.. The list should be changed

3 Likes

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
It is well.
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
please and please..

my bro needs a job..
he has completed NYSC and he studied metallurgical and materials engineering.
he's in Lagos.

he's good with Ms word, excel, graphics designing.

please help!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by Oladelson(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
is okay
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by teamsynergy: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
lagos Ibadan express way is a dead trap till the road is finished,.. though its much better now.... Lagos Abeokuta too is another story from sango to Itori na serious headache

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by basty: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
3rd Mainland - Less dangerous?
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by teamsynergy: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
lagos Ibadan express way is a death trap till the road is finished,.. though its much better now.... Lagos Abeokuta too is another story from sango to Itori na serious headache
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by kamossreal(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ooh God Thank you for the protection
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by teamsynergy: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
lagos Ibadan express way is a death trap till the road is finished,.. though its much better now.... Lagos Abeokuta too is another story from sango to Itori na serious headache..

overspeeding and too many heavy duty vehicles plying these road is another major cause of accident
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by GMBITLY(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Everywhere is dangerous without God protection.

You can stay in your house and have a fatal accident too.

Lets us always pray for God's protection

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by Cotton(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
What is the difference between the 3rd and 5th most dangerous roads??

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by muller101(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
monaPhilz:
Lokoja to Abuja Express way.
go bck and read again. This time slowly in a tranquil environment

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by cbkingbeatz(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
please and please..

my bro needs a job..
he's in Lagos.

please help!!

Is he CRIPPLED? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by almsofgold: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Take away the death traps and it's sweet sailings all the way grin
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by Priceless200(f): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Owhh I see... "in Lagos" I for say why Abuja/Kaduna express didn't make top on the list. May God keep saving us.

1 Like

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by ibkayee(f): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
One of my biggest fears is driving in Nigeria
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by cbkingbeatz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
please and please..

my bro needs a job..
he's in Lagos.

please help!!

Wetin ur bro study sef.. Where u wan see work? Metallurgical & material eng. Una dey study mumu courses at times. Smdh

2 Likes

Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
All of them na express way.. The road to heaven must be EXPRESS
Re: 6 Most Dangerous Roads In Lagos With The Highest Number Fatal Accidents by zicoraads: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
ibkayee:
One of my biggest fears is driving in Nigeria
Really? You can drive like the Edo peoples of Nigeria. There is nothing safer than that tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Summer Trip To Lyon, Geneva and Chamonix Mont-Blanc! / Kano Bound Train Derails In Osogbo (Photos) / Nigerian Man From Ebonyi Dies In Italy Along With 11 Other Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.