Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... (5154 Views)

The Men That Made Science Very Difficult In One Picture / Top 3 Most Difficult Exams In The World. / What Department Is The Best In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
As a civil engineering student in Uniben,I can say its quite bulky and very stressful.... But u feel for MATHEMATICS STUDENTS in all schools, they always have the worst results ,I can't really say if its d student or the department ...But I hear them complaining all the time

WHAT DEPARTMENT DO U FEEL IS THE HARDEST ACCORDING TO YOUR EXPERIENCE OR WHAT YOUVE HEARD?
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Holuwadamilarey(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
medicine, hard and long

4 Likes

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
medicine, hard and long
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
I just feel its long,not really hard bro
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by ArcFresky(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Architecture..

1 Like

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lion rearing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
ArcFresky:
Architecture..

1 Like

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
yeah,hours of drawing daily no be beans

1 Like

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lion rearing
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
where we wan see lion take study d course sef?
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by themonk(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lion rearing
Nysc stream 2 dept
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by tosyne2much(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
themonk:
Nysc stream 2 dept
Ahn ahn cheesy
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by RealAdewole(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
themonk:

Nysc stream 2 dept
you are right

there's no easy ride in any department even in colleges of education

but the truth is ...

... NYSC department is the most toughest
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
There is no most difficult department, per se. It depends on people's strengths and weaknesses. Natural affinities, gifts and talents. What one person finds difficult might not be the same for another. It boils down to what your academic skills are suited for.

And how did you arrive at the conclusion that Mathematics students in all schools always have the worst results? Where did you get your stat from?
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
electrical and computer engineering.. its a really tough journey bro...I cant even advise my enemies to venture into it
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Samsonyte(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Economic Education is the most toughest

1 Like

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by swagguElite(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bro! ... There is no difficult course as long yu can read n understand what you have read!

_what is difficult is no one else than your lecturer! ... Lecturers are the only courses difficult in school! grin
#FACT!

1 Like

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Eli360(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Chemistry

3 Likes

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Claroo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Theatre Art
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by iamdull(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ah swear ehn biology education hard dieeeee
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Edopesin: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Samsonyte:
Economic Education is the most toughest
Rip English

4 Likes

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by MaziOmenuko: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Op, as a civil engineer or any engineer for that matter, you should know that you will cover the normal mathematics syllabus before you finish all your course work; so saying mathematics is difficult or more tasking is difficult for me to understand.

Anyway, I will say electronics and computer engineering. Why? It's very easy to deal with and understand mechanical parts, but electronics is a nightmare; especially troubleshooting and repairs and not necessarily the design aspect which is kind of easier.

Well, i'm speaking from an engineering perspective.

2 Likes

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
TLuzzie:
There is no most difficult department, per se. It depends on people's strengths and weaknesses. Natural affinities, gifts and talents. What one person finds difficult might not be the same for another. It boils down to what your academic skills are suited for.

And how did you arrive at the conclusion that Mathematics students in all schools always have the worst results? Where did you get your stat from?
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
wow. #word boss! ..nice one
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Op, as a civil engineer or any engineer for that matter, you should know that you will cover the normal mathematics syllabus before you finish all your course work; so saying mathematics is difficult or more tasking is difficult for me to understand.

Anyway, I will say electronics and computer engineering. Why? It's very easy to deal with and understand mechanical parts, but electronics is a nightmare; especially troubleshooting and repairs and not necessarily the design aspect which is kind of easier.

Well, i'm speaking from an engineering perspective.
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by ResponsibleThug(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Geology is a tough course not for the fainthearted

2 Likes

Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
as an engineering student here,we do more calculations than cramming different theorems and provings....guess that's why I feel its more stressful, guess electrical engineering is quite different from electronic cause electrical engineering is one of the softest departments here in uniben
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Eli360:
Chemistry
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
haha department known for having bloody results
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Claroo:
Theatre Art
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
why should it be hard if you're gifted with the talent of acting?
Re: What Department Is The Most Difficult In The University?.... by Maglorix(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Pascalville:
electrical and computer engineering.. its a really tough journey bro...I cant even advise my enemies to venture into it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2012/2013 Post Utme / FUTA SUG President, Adeyemi And Midwifery President Dead!! (Photo) / OAU Ile-Ife To Reform E-learning In Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.