Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Scam Alert: Beware Of This Lady On Instagram (pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert: Beware Of This Lady On Instagram (pictures) (2516 Views)

Crime Pays : Instagram Pictures From The Mexican Drug Cartels / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Man Flogs A Lady On Her Buttocks In Equatorial Guinea (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: Beware Of This Lady On Instagram (pictures) by twaintoy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
A sister sent me this a while ago of a colleague of hers that was duped online.

"I will like to keep my details anonymous, i have not had any fear doing an online business with people because this is not my first time, this particular handler(Sunrise_online superstore) followed me on IG and i decided to follow back, i went through the profile and realised it is into ladies stuffs in particular, i saw some items i liked so i sent a DM to the person..that was how we got chatting on IG...this person sent me whatsapp number and then we talked on price of the goods...unfortunately i made payment coz this isnt my first time...but to my surprise i did not get any goods... Here are the munched pages of our conversation coz i was blocked eventually on whatsapp and IG when i demanded for the refund of money after 3 days, promised delivery on same day. I then told my friend about it whom i asked to follow her on IG and pretend to like her things the same way i did and willing to buy. She jumped at it immediately and started to chat her up as well, my friend listed few things, they both bargained and arrived at the conclusion of good worth 22k, my friend told her she will make payment on delivery but she insisted and started given instances of rejection from customers, that is why they always want payment before delivery, my friend and this lady argued this for a while before my friend asked for the account details, she gave her the same acct details, she gave Ogunlana Mayowa R (0245248031 ) Gtbank but the middle name is just an alphabet, she pretended she wanted to make the transaction and discovered it is rasheed, a guy's name, then she asked if she has been chatting with a male of female,this lady answered that she is Bunmi ogunlana, that its her husband's acct, that she gets the alert, my friend told her she is skeptical about the whole thing that she needs more proof that she aint a scam..eventually she sent the proof of payment i sent to her to my friend that this is one of her customers and she got goods already....my friend later asked her to give her one of the customer's number to attest to the fact that they have done a successful business together..This lady not knowing that my friend had munched her page since the first day they started chatting, went back to that page to delete one of the numbers she stated (08113629363) for contact and enquiry...gave my friend the number to contact as one of the customers....indeed she and crew are criminal, the money I paid is not a problem,but she would have decieved people lying about goods that dont exist..i want to keep people aware on this and then expose her handle and numbers..so that others wont fall victim.."

I personally looked this up on instagram, had a chat with the handler, it was the exact same story the person has been cooking for prospective buyers... Was told to pay before delivery, i told the person it's not done that way, that I can only pay when I see what I'm buying. He was bent on payment before delivery, I had to tell him I no be mumu, na naija we dey. I called him again today, he was forming a female voice, it was then I spoke in yoruba language and I slammed it on his face that I sabi wetin e dey do, na so the guy cut call ooo.

The handler is actually a guy using an app to change his voice into a female voice. I listened to the fake female voice very well and I noticed the handler changed to this very tiny baby voice, then I knew it was a guy pretending to be a girl.

The person that was duped requested for a refund when no good was delivered. The fraudster was telling some cock and bull stories, she kept asking for a refund and the fraudster blocked her on instagram, blocked her number. She then used her office line to call again, the moment she mentioned her name, he cut the call and blocked the number again.

Nairalanders, please be careful of this Ogunlana Mayowa Rasheed guy forming to be Bunmi Ogunlana, he is a bloody fraudster.

His number is 08156929214 and the instagram handle is Sunrise_online superstore.

Please, confirm and help broadcast this to prevent others from falling victims.

Re: Scam Alert: Beware Of This Lady On Instagram (pictures) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:24am On Mar 14, 2021
twaintoy:

A sister sent me this a while ago of a colleague of hers that was duped online.

"I will like to keep my details anonymous, i have not had any fear doing an online business with people because this is not my first time, this particular handler(Sunrise_online superstore) followed me on IG and i decided to follow back, i went through the profile and realised it is into ladies stuffs in particular, i saw some items i liked so i sent a DM to the person..that was how we got chatting on IG...this person sent me whatsapp number and then we talked on price of the goods...unfortunately i made payment coz this isnt my first time...but to my surprise i did not get any goods... Here are the munched pages of our conversation coz i was blocked eventually on whatsapp and IG when i demanded for the refund of money after 3 days, promised delivery on same day. I then told my friend about it whom i asked to follow her on IG and pretend to like her things the same way i did and willing to buy. She jumped at it immediately and started to chat her up as well, my friend listed few things, they both bargained and arrived at the conclusion of good worth 22k, my friend told her she will make payment on delivery but she insisted and started given instances of rejection from customers, that is why they always want payment before delivery, my friend and this lady argued this for a while before my friend asked for the account details, she gave her the same acct details, she gave Ogunlana Mayowa R (0245248031 ) Gtbank but the middle name is just an alphabet, she pretended she wanted to make the transaction and discovered it is rasheed, a guy's name, then she asked if she has been chatting with a male of female,this lady answered that she is Bunmi ogunlana, that its her husband's acct, that she gets the alert, my friend told her she is skeptical about the whole thing that she needs more proof that she aint a scam..eventually she sent the proof of payment i sent to her to my friend that this is one of her customers and she got goods already....my friend later asked her to give her one of the customer's number to attest to the fact that they have done a successful business together..This lady not knowing that my friend had munched her page since the first day they started chatting, went back to that page to delete one of the numbers she stated (08113629363) for contact and enquiry...gave my friend the number to contact as one of the customers....indeed she and crew are criminal, the money I paid is not a problem,but she would have decieved people lying about goods that dont exist..i want to keep people aware on this and then expose her handle and numbers..so that others wont fall victim.."

I personally looked this up on instagram, had a chat with the handler, it was the exact same story the person has been cooking for prospective buyers... Was told to pay before delivery, i told the person it's not done that way, that I can only pay when I see what I'm buying. He was bent on payment before delivery, I had to tell him I no be mumu, na naija we dey. I called him again today, he was forming a female voice, it was then I spoke in yoruba language and I slammed it on his face that I sabi wetin e dey do, na so the guy cut call ooo.

The handler is actually a guy using an app to change his voice into a female voice. I listened to the fake female voice very well and I noticed the handler changed to this very tiny baby voice, then I knew it was a guy pretending to be a girl.

The person that was duped requested for a refund when no good was delivered. The fraudster was telling some cock and bull stories, she kept asking for a refund and the fraudster blocked her on instagram, blocked her number. She then used her office line to call again, the moment she mentioned her name, he cut the call and blocked the number again.

Nairalanders, please be careful of this Ogunlana Mayowa Rasheed guy forming to be Bunmi Ogunlana, he is a bloody fraudster.

His number is 08156929214 and the instagram handle is Sunrise_online superstore.

Please, confirm and help broadcast this to prevent others from falling victims.
you should report the bank number at the bank

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Beware Of This Lady On Instagram (pictures) by Unrated900(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2021
Na una wey dey do Instagram get problem

The news for nairaland is okay by me

Wetin monkey Dey go do for mall aside in tree filled with banana

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Beware Of This Lady On Instagram (pictures) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2023
FatherCHRISTMAS:

you should report the bank number at the bank
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Two Young Men Confesses To Rape And Murder Of Joy Ogochuckwu In Benue (photos) / China Sends Memos To Citizens Telling Them To Stockpile For War / Benue State Govenor's Son Is A Drug Addict.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.