Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex (12816 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by MiddleDimension: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Is this the advice you would give your daughter? No matter what happens, Nigerian men always blame the woman lol.

i was only wondering. I didn't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by generationz(f): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
pcguru1:

Oh sorry I thought you were a guy, I apologize for my insultive comment. The last part of your comment is true and for the taking a walk, if for some reason I end up with someone that will frustrate my life I will keep taking a walk, I grew in a troubled home so am not gonna spend a single day of my life living in frustration esp if its something that van be remedied.

Wow
I hope you meet someone who loves you enough to compromise and you must be ready to too with love all things are possible

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
generationz:

Wow
I hope you meet someone who loves you enough to compromise and you must be ready to too with love all things are possible

I hope so too, cuz these days people are no longer trustworthy and honest. But I will thanks for the comment smiley i still apologize about my comment too.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by generationz(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
pcguru1:

I hope so too, cuz these days people are no longer trustworthy and honest. But I will thanks for the comment smiley i still apologize about my comment too.

No problem wink
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by lisbonabdulahi: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I noticed you didn't answer any of the questions I asked you. I'm not a writer, so I feel your approach was wrong. The diary would have irritated me as well. You should have told her directly to write down her grievances that day. The two biggest issues in most marriages go back to sex and money. I truly believe it has to do with one of these issues or both. Honestly you may have to leave your home for a little while to get her to open up. If your wife is having an affair, you won't be able to compete with the other man until you leave and she sees him for who he is.
All the questions you asked have been answered in my previous thread, I think you should look at my complains with a more open mind. Also I noticed that you have hijacked this thread completely, it is now about you and your spouse grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
All the questions you asked have been answered in my previous thread, I think you should look at my complains with a more open mind. Also I noticed that you have hijacked this thread completely, it is now about you and your spouse grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hijack your thread. Carry on. kiss
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by lisbonabdulahi: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hijack your thread. Carry on. kiss
I sent you an email request
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
I sent you an email request

I don't feel comfortable talking by email. For some reason I feel like I would get caught up in something sinful. Staying on the board where there other eyes keeps me out of trouble lol. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by lisbonabdulahi: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=FortuneTeller post=58432692]

I don't feel comfortable talking by email. For some reason I feel like I would get caught up in something sinful. Staying on the board where there other eyes keeps me out of trouble lol. cheesy[/quote ] I sent you the email because of your deep matured response, moreover I wanted to forward a message to you. I can not put everything on nairaland.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Afam4eva(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I don't feel comfortable talking by email. For some reason I feel like I would get caught up in something sinful. Staying on the board where there other eyes keeps me out of trouble lol. cheesy
I'm sending my own email in a minute tongue

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by trilobite: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2017
DaniDani:

Go and find someone who cares! Imagine what is coming out from a supposedly madam perfect... All I understood from your ranting is that he is not fingering you, licking your ***(giving u head) and all those new generation way of love making. Many guys out there are ready to help you out and eventually help tear your home apart. Imagine saying "whatever rubbish the catholic church was teaching him".. women worst insatiable beings. And I ask again, what can one do to satisfy creatures who removed all natural things God gave them and put up artificials?

I will advise you learn from her honesty. You'll be amazed at the number of women who are secretly suffering in their marriages.

Abi you want to marry yourself?

11 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by ebig21(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I have told him. I have shown him videos. I have shown him a book. I have guided his hands and mouth. He does not want to change. I can't make him change. So at this point, I have given up. Honestly it's probably one of these reasons I lash out on NL so much. I'm sexually frustrated. After I deliver, I might get a lover. Pray my strength in the Lord so I don't do that please.

That's why you lied on one of your topic. That your sister married an impotent man. While it was you

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
ebig21:

That's why you lied on one of your topic. That your sister married an impotent man. While it was you

Do you know the meaning of the word impotent? My husband is not impotent. He has never had such problem and I'm also pregnant. As for my sister's ex, he is gone and she already has someone else. The next time you try to expose someone, get your facts straight so you don't end up looking like a fool. grin

14 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by dayleke: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Deep words n matured reasonings in here.
If only other areas of NL are like this......

I guess na wishful thinking be dat one....
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by lisbonabdulahi: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please attention all : I created this thread, but it has been turned to the thread of FortuneTeller
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
lisbonabdulahi:
Please attention all : I created this thread, but it has been turned to the thread of FortuneTeller

Please forgive me. I'm sorry. cheesy Make a new one and I won't comment.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by somehow: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
What a life, you were all harsh, demanding and rude in words to this user but as soon as you heard she is a Lady, you changed tone. Why? Even said you thought she was male? And apologized for that.. Its okay to insult male while "playing nice to the female"? Isn't that hyoocisy or double standard?
pcguru1:

Oh sorry I thought you were a guy, I apologize for my insultive comment. The last part of your comment is true and for the taking a walk, if for some reason I end up with someone that will frustrate my life I will keep taking a walk, I grew in a troubled home so am not gonna spend a single day of my life living in frustration esp if its something that van be remedied.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by ebig21(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Do you know the meaning of the word impotent? My husband is not impotent. He has never had such problem and I'm also pregnant. As for my sister's ex, he is gone and she already has someone else. The next time you try to expose someone, get your facts straight so you don't end up looking like a fool. grin

Okay madam.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
somehow:
What a life, you were all harsh, demanding and rude in words to this user but as soon as you heard she is a Lady, you changed tone. Why? Even said you thought she was male? And apologized for that.. Its okay to insult male while "playing nice to the female"? Isn't that hyoocisy or double standard?

Lol its both double standard and sexist on my part to be sincere I first thought the person was trolling but later I realized the person was stating the reality I was going to apologize regardless of sex however I tend not to insult women because I believe its not wise for me to exchange words with women maybe home training or sexism. But ideally I never insult anyone on NL and if I do I apologize immediately. Its the same way I'd punch a male but never hit a female. I was demanding I was just upset because I read the statement saying women are meant to endure cheating and all. My apologies once again
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by somehow: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Its ok bro, just treat everyone with respect according to their deserving.
pcguru1:

Lol its both double standard and sexist on my part to be sincere I first thought the person was trolling but later I realized the person was stating the reality I was going to apologize regardless of sex however I tend not to insult women because I believe its not wise for me to exchange words with women maybe home training or sexism. But ideally I never insult anyone on NL and if I do I apologize immediately. Its the same way I'd punch a male but never hit a female. I was demanding I was just upset because I read the statement saying women are meant to endure cheating and all. My apologies once again
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You need to learn how to please your wife sexually. I quit having sex with my husband because he's terrible at it. I don't want to waste my time. He's a great person and very kind. But I've lost interest in him due to him sexually for various reasons. He has refused to improve himself in that area, so I don't want to be bothered any longer. If he has sex with another woman, I couldn't care less.

ETA: I just reread your other thread. From everything you say there, it's obvious your wife is cheating on you. She has another man rocking her bed. But then again, maybe not. She could just be angry that you are not the man she wants.

Honestly madam, I used to read your post. I never knew you were married. Please if you don't mind. Can I ask?

So how long is your ideal sex suppose to last? And how many days in a week? I want to assume that this has to do with duration of sex and timing.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
joyAA:
Can you please ask her if she really wants the marriage?

Cs I don't understand...
It is well, please don't cheat...you swore till death do you part, don't cheat on her

That goes for you too fortune teller...
I don't really have any other advise except this.

May the good Lord help us all

You can always pray about it too

But you are really young and not even married. So how can you advise someone else.

Just saying tho.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
truthsayer009:

Honestly madam, I used to read your post. I never knew you were married. Please if you don't mind. Can I ask?

So how long is your ideal sex suppose to last? And how many days in a week? I want to assume that this has to do with duration of sex and timing.

Are you a woman or a man It should come with satisfying me just as he is satisfied. It shouldn't be bang, bang, done.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by dipznano: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Are you a woman or a man It should come with satisfying me just as he is satisfied. It shouldn't be bang, bang, done.

Hmm... lessons

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Thanks for answering. I'm a man, I assume the aim to make my partner have orgasm, that is what I watch out for. But then, I have to observe when that happens to know when to stop, perhaps listening to the sounds she makes. Verbally asking may sound awkward.

Another issue is some women can take very long time to actually have an orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by eyinjuege: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2017
DaniDani:

Go and find someone who cares! Imagine what is coming out from a supposedly madam perfect... All I understood from your ranting is that he is not fingering you, licking your ***(giving u head) and all those new generation way of love making. Many guys out there are ready to help you out and eventually help tear your home apart. Imagine saying "whatever rubbish the catholic church was teaching him".. women worst insatiable beings. And I ask again, what can one do to satisfy creatures who removed all natural things God gave them and put up artificials?

You have no idea of sex in the olden days.
The kama sutra has been in existence since the 15th century or even older.
Men have been giving heads to their women for centuries. I know African men (and women) are not as sexually explorative as some other races, but don't say generations of old have never explored sex to the fullest.

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by EfemenaXY: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2017
truthsayer009:

But you are really young and not even married. So how can you advise someone else.

Just saying tho.

It's interesting reading the "advice" of those clearly out of their depths here. grin
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by eyinjuege: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2017
MiddleDimension:

hehe! This is really revealing. Is this what goes on in the mind of some women? Why then do they like keeping quiet as if we can read their mind. I really like your style for being so open and honest. I wish more women can be this open, but they just prefer to say less and expect you to decipher what's in their mind. Nothing is more frustrating than a woman refusing to tell me what's in her mind.

The thing is most men have a problem of LISTENING. They don't just seem to hear their wives. Even if your partner says what's important to her, it seems by default it just flies out through the other ear.
Atimes, a wife that nags isn't as bad as one that just leaves you alone to your antics. If means she's completely given up on you. That often spells doom for such a marriage. Your existence no longer means anything in her life.
That's the problem with a lot of marriages, and that's why communication is vital. It however takes two to communicate.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Please forgive me. I'm sorry. cheesy Make a new one and I won't comment.

We are interested in her post because why your thread aims to seek remedy hers reveals what most men can't get from their wives, hers shows the problem and how it starts and the detriment yours is about finding solution , hers is about learning from what led to the problem. So we stand to gain more insights from hers than yours I understand you feel the thread is hijacked, how many women on NL will come out and say this type of problem this is a rare event so we must ask questions and learn. wink

6 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by rooqee120(f): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
FortuneTeller:

From the beginning of your comments up to this very one, I felt a deep likeness for u (no homo pls, I'm an upright fellow). I pray the almighty God ans your silent prayers and make u happy again in your home.

7 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
rooqee120:
From the beginning of your comments up to this very one, I felt a deep likeness for u (no homo pls, I'm an upright fellow). I pray the almighty God ans your silent prayers and make u happy again in your home.

Thank you. I really appreciate your kindness.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by iyke649(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Hw can one tell if d person he or she wants to get married to is very good at sex..without compromising d biblical no sex bfor marriage stuff? Wil i just take dat risk and marry d gal only to find out she is sexually bad after d marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby / Super Eagles Star, Samuel Chukwueze Loses Grand Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.