Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex (12818 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / I Am Not Satisfied With Food, Money Without Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Destined2win: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
FortuneTeller:

She's been chasing me all over this website. I started ignoring her and she kept quoting me. When I unfollowed her, she went into a rage. I finally figured out she was a lesbian after seeing that she was the liking all my posts. I'm running for my life. shocked
It's Okay please. No more fighting.

Pidgin2... Enough of the attacks.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Maryam07: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
The reason why some women don't share their problems. A woman like you just quickly use it against you.Shame

4 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by hrhobi1(m): 3:39am On Jul 21, 2017
When God instructed us to stay away from premarital sex , he had a good reason. Some women or ladies have sampled so many different sizes of di-cks and they can never be satisfied by their husbands whom they pretend to love and deceived him into marriage. Now they come to nl searching for like-minded people who will encourage them in their adulterous lifestyle.

Someone asked her a question, didn't she notice all these signs when they were dating, she couldn't give any meaningful response simply because she deceived the man into marriage.

Evil women everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by mikedimeji(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
hrhobi1:
When God instructed us to stay away from premarital sex , he had a good reason. Some women or ladies have sampled so many different sizes of di-cks and they can never be satisfied by their husbands whom they pretend to love and deceived him into marriage. Now they come to nl searching for like-minded people who will encourage them in their adulterous lifestyle.

Someone asked her a question, didn't she notice all these signs when they were dating, she couldn't give any meaningful response simply because she deceived the man into marriage.

Evil women everywhere.
sė òró niyèń
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by salesforce: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2017
Hehehhehe
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by formular11: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

LOL. He eats fruits every day. I thank you for trying to help but it's not as simple as that. .He is a "puritan" and he doesn't believe in anything tjhat is supposedly sinful. He believes there are some things married couples shouldn't do based on the whatever rubbish the Catholic church was teaching him. Whatever you can think of, I've already tried it. I'm done with trying. I can't waste any more energy on the matter. Life goes on. If it gets too bad for me later, I'll find someone.

FortuneTeller

Try somthing different. you should try getting the best out of him, go untop and d the cowgirl thing. Let him also go down there (you know what i mean ) to give you the best satisfaction. You actually ned to lecture him on this . go on vacation with him. Put on seductive outfit when yu are ith him and watch him when he get so excited doing it then you stop the motion, wait then come on again with that i think it might help
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by SirVintageCock: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

LOL. He eats fruits every day. I thank you for trying to help but it's not as simple as that. .He is a "puritan" and he doesn't believe in anything tjhat is supposedly sinful. He believes there are some things married couples shouldn't do based on the whatever rubbish the Catholic church was teaching him. Whatever you can think of, I've already tried it. I'm done with trying. I can't waste any more energy on the matter. Life goes on. If it gets too bad for me later, I'll find someone.
Your fight is with your husband not with catholic church. Get that right. He can't fvck you well because he's awkward with awkward mentality, catholic church isn't gonna fvck you. Tell that horseband to man up instead of hiding under the pretense of "puritan". Lexington Steele is catholic right
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by AngelicBeing: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
SirVintageCock:
Your fight is with your husband not with catholic church. Get that right. He can't fvck you well because he's awkward with awkward mentality, catholic church isn't gonna fvck you. Tell that horseband to man up instead of hiding under the pretense of "puritan". Lexington Steele is catholic right
grin cheesy tongue
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nigeriadondie: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Simply close your legs
Have u closed yours?

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nigeriadondie: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Have you spoken with a psychiatrist? This type of jealousy will surely contribute to further problems. I would hate for you to become a street wanderer. This following and unfollowing business can cause too much mental anguish. Happiness is within you unmarried woman. smiley
Leave PIDGIN2 alone she is a Pyschiatric patient who escaped Yaba left and failed to complete her treatment. Dont waste ur time with her.
Also inferiority complex is what is making her sick. She wants to tell us she has a gateman.
Obviously, her gateman sneaks into her room to deposit his cargo in her.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nigeriadondie: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Hahahaha save yourself from your feeble mental capacity grin My gateman sends his greetings wink He's from the North, he might have and know things your husband doesn't tongue
How do u know ur gateman has what her husband dont ve if u dont enjoy his assets below. U re talking from experience.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Vivly(f): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Do you not understand when I say I tried everything? You don't think I've tried being the initiator. There are some things he does not want to do. There are some ways that you cannot touch him because it is deemed as being sinful. Can you imagine a man who does not believe the woman should be on top? Can you imagine a man that believes a wife giving him mouth action is sinful? My husband is old-fashioned and he does not want to try anything that is new.
Erm, obviously you engaged in several kinds of pre-intimacy in your previous relationships that's why there is a standard here. Keeping the marriage bed undefiled does not mean engaging in all sexual acts except penetration. If you had kept to that scripture in its entirety, you'd have seen this type of your husband's sex as the norm.h

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Vivly:

Erm, obviously you engaged in several kinds of pre-intimacy in your previous relationships that's why there is a standard here. Keeping the marriage bed undefiled does not mean engaging in all sexual acts except penetration. If you had kept to that scripture in its entirety, you'd have seen this type of your husband's sex as the norm.h

Have a seat dear. Tend to your own dry bed. I will enjoy mine.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by joyAA(f): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
truthsayer009:

But you are really young and not even married. So how can you advise someone else.

Just saying tho.

Not much thinking in this saying now is there?

#sigh
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
joyAA:

Not much thinking in this saying now is there?

#sigh

He who wears the shoe knows where it fits. Its only people who fought in the Civil War that can truly tell you the pains and agony and not those who read the stories.

Likewise this, You can only speak little of what u have experience of.

I'm not in support of young single ladies dishing out advise to married women. Pls let them marry first & witness it first hand.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by joyAA(f): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
truthsayer009:

He who wears the shoe knows where it fits. Its only people who fought in the Civil War that can truly tell you the pains and agony and not those who read the stories.

I'm not in support of young single ladies dishing out advise to married women. Pls let them marry first & witness it first hand.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

WT Civil war?
grin grin grin
You've got to be kidding me
My friend go elsewhere to look for who to pick on

Eeiyah , Pele, I'm not 'old' and 'married' tongue. Deal with it and quit whining overgrown baby. undecided

Like seriously? age and marriage experience confirms sound advice. Keyword: CONFIRM.

If you're trying to be sensible at all you'd know 'young' is relative.

Mr Op requested advice from married men, I gave a generic input anyway bcs I recognized his moniker from a previous topic and frankly, I'm baffled by his wife's antics... I wasn't 'dishing advise' to 'married women'

Now obviously i owe you no explanation, but incase you havent noticed I don't appreciate you barging in on my comment, especially as this is a FREE forum last I checked

But it's all good
If it makes you sleep at night by all means then ride on

Its not your fault, I commented after all.

#boybye wink

PS: I'm not in support of ancestors married or not dishing out advise on forums and bullying 'young' 'unmarried' women either, let them covfefe and witness it first hand tongue tongue
cool cheesy
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by nuelyoyo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2017

She's been chasing me all over this website. I started ignoring her and she kept quoting me. When I unfollowed her, she went into a rage. I finally figured out she was a lesbian after seeing that she was the liking all my posts. I'm running for my life. shocked
pls how do figure out who likes your post? I have been trying to figure that out but I can't.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by bukatyne(f): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Vivly:

I strongly advise the post below:

truthsayer009:

Even churches strong on purity teach intending couples explicitly on styles and things to do because they understand the place of awesome sex in marriage.

It's saying because I have never tasted beans, I cannot decipher if a plate of beans is well prepared or not.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
So we are plenty in this boat? Let's form a WhatsApp group nah

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wish I had seen this post earlier. FortuneTeller would have given me her Fanny to swindle.
Re: Married Men Only-how Do You Cope Without Sex by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 27, 2018
bukatyne:

I strongly advise the post below:

Even churches strong on purity teach intending couples explicitly on styles and things to do because they understand the place of awesome sex in marriage.

It's saying because I have never tasted beans, I cannot decipher if a plate of beans is well prepared or not.

If we are speaking of beans literally. You cannot know If a plate of beans is well prepared until you have tasted it.
Sorry for the late response, I'm just resuming back on NL after my vacation cheesy

Oh yes, Speaking of styles , Not sure churches strong on purity will teach that one oh. Ever heard of Clapper style? It may sound funny but actually exist. There are some sex styles that will take you to hell o, So berra just stick to Missionary Jeje cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic / Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Mother In-law Snatched My New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.