Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Get Completely Cured Of HIV And Prostate Within 2 Months - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Completely Cured Of HIV And Prostate Within 2 Months (540 Views)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Completely Cured Of HIV And Prostate Within 2 Months by Lordxonline(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Modern medicine will say "There is no cure for HIV and AIDS yet. However, treatment can control HIV and enable people to live a long and healthy life" but it's not true!

Modern medicine will say "prostate can only be healed by surgery" but it's not true as well!

Have a loved one with any of these deadly diseases? Save his / her life today. Call me on 08122987203 and I'll introduce you to a doctor whom God uses to save lives
Re: Get Completely Cured Of HIV And Prostate Within 2 Months by jokinexcel(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
Scam
Re: Get Completely Cured Of HIV And Prostate Within 2 Months by dreshemokha: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Op...prostate is a walnut shaped organ in males and not a disease though it can be affected by by diseases like benign enlargement ,prostate cancer,prostatitis etc.Apart from prostatitis that can be treated with antibiotics,the others are managed via surgery and/or chemotherapy.
HIV as at now still has no cure.

Check my signature to see my health publications
Re: Get Completely Cured Of HIV And Prostate Within 2 Months by Lordxonline(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
People criticize what they don't understand
jokinexcel:
Scam

(1) (Reply)

12-year-old Suffers Rare Skin Disease That Makes Her Hand Look Like A Tree Bark / Are You Pro-life Or Pro-choice? / Hale And Hearty Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.