Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Increase Your Data Usage By 50%!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Increase Your Data Usage By 50%!!! (446 Views)

Screenshot Of Iphone Battery Usage By Apps In Minutes / Glo Slashes Monthly Data By 50% / Whatsapp Postpones Usage Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Data Usage By 50%!!! by Osaki07: 2:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Osaki07:
How to increase your data usage x2

.."Apart from me..who else is familiar with that panic feeling you get when your data bundle subscription is finished??"
..well I guess, we all are.

..but in this article I'll explain how to reduce your data usage by 50% (that's the same thing as increasing it x2)

OK, so first of all..what do you think is siphoning all those data from your phone?
well I guess the first thing that came to your mind is "Apps"and yes, you are correct.
You see..apps (especially android apps) have always been known to be notorious when it comes to data collection whether online or offline generally.. but most of your mobile data goes to some of your..*"sorry I meant all of your social apps" (I don't have to
start listing them..)
so yeah..your social apps or other apps consumes a lot mobile data even when you're not using them!
how? you may ask..
well there are two reasons for that..
1. your app is still running in the background!
most people don't know this, but even after exiting any app it can still use mobile data provided by your network provider,
so what you do to stop this is to clear the app from your Task bar
..or to go as far as "Force stopping" in that app info in your phone settings.
2. Status bar notifications
You see those notifications at the top of your phone in the status bar, they also contribute to your mobile data usage because in order for a app to push a notification it requires mobile data,
so the only solution to that is to disable that certain app from pushing notification and you do this by going to the app info and untick that box that says "show notification"
So another factor that could be consuming your data is "ads"..Ok I guess you should be familiar with those advert that pop up on your screen while you're still browsing the internet, it can be annoying..trust me I know..
..So there are two ways to deal with that, it's either you uninstall that particular app or install an "ad blocker app"
You could head over to Google play and type that right now, and download it straight away.
OK let round things off now, cos' I know many people don't like too much story or are easily bored by long write ups, so let's quickly move to the last part..shall we?
Now another way you could avoid frequent data subscription is to download and install "data compressing apps".. OK most people should get that, but for those who doesn't just go to your Google play app and search the following apps.
OPERAMAX
ONAVO PROTECT
These are 2 apps I recommend, although there are many other similar app for you to choose from.. ..so just go ahead and install them,follow their instructions and according to operamax and onavo you can save your data by 50%!!
"Am not gonna start explaining the science behind that so that I don't start sounding nerdy or start blowing mixed grammars. "
One other feature of operamax and onavo include firewall, PC users should be familiar with this term.

So that's all for now.
Please don't forget to click the share button.

.."Apart from me..who else is familiar with that panic feeling you get when your data bundle subscription is finished??"

..but in this article I'll explain how to reduce your data usage by 50% (that's the same thing as increasing it x2)

OK, so first of all..what do you think is siphoning all those data from your phone?
well I guess the first thing that came to your mind is "Apps"and yes, you are correct.
You see..apps (especially android apps) have always been known to be notorious when it comes to data collection whether online or offline generally.. but most of your mobile data goes to some of your..*"sorry I meant all of your social apps" (I don't have to
start listing them..)
so yeah..your social apps or other apps consumes a lot mobile data even when you're not using them!
how? you may ask..
most people don't know this, but even after exiting any app it can still use mobile data provided by your network provider,
You see those notifications at the top of your phone in the status bar, they also contribute to your mobile data usage because in order for a app to push a notification it requires mobile data,
so the only solution to that is to disable that certain app from pushing notification and you do this by going to the app info and untick that box that says "show notification"
So another factor that could be consuming your data is "ads"..Ok I guess you should be familiar with those advert that pop up on your screen while you're still browsing the internet, it can be annoying..trust me I know..
..So there are two ways to deal with that, it's either you uninstall that particular app or install an "ad blocker app"
You could head over to Google play and type that right now, and download it straight away.
OK let round things off now, cos' I know many people don't like too much story or are easily bored by long write ups, so let's quickly move to the last part..shall we?
Now another way you could avoid frequent data subscription is to download and install "data compressing apps".. OK most people should get that, but for those who doesn't just go to your Google play app and search the following apps.
OPERAMAX
ONAVO PROTECT
These are 2 apps I recommend, although there are many other similar app for you to choose from.. ..so just go ahead and install them,follow their instructions and according to operamax and onavo you can save your data by 50%!!
"Am not gonna start explaining the science behind that so that I don't start sounding nerdy or start blowing mixed grammars. "
One other feature of operamax and onavo include firewall, PC users should be familiar with this term.

So that's all for now.
Osaki07:

start listing them..)
how? you may ask..
OPERAMAX
ONAVO PROTECT

So that's all for now.

start listing them..)
how? you may ask..
OPERAMAX
ONAVO PROTECT

So that's all for now.
Please don't forget to click the share button. ygyy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out: Infinix Hot 5 Smartphone Specs&price / Latest Samsung W2017 Smart Phone Specifications,price And Review / I Need Drivers/ system Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.