Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

CLOSED: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CLOSED: (3496 Views)

Micro Loan Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED: by jefy(m): 6:02am On Jul 13, 2017
Closed....
Re: CLOSED: by jefy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Closed...
Re: CLOSED: by jefy(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Wow, I just cashed out, though a little delay, but it finally came., so its no scam. Am a proud beneficiary of the Market Moni Initiative
Re: CLOSED: by fubie: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
How do I become a mobile agent?
Re: CLOSED: by CDMagazine(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
which account can someone make the repayment to?
jefy:
Wow, I just cashed out, though a little delay, but it finally came., so its no scam. Am a proud beneficiary of the Market Moni Initiative
Re: CLOSED: by CDMagazine(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
do you know the account for repayments?
jefy:
Are you based in the garden city of Port Harcourt Rivers State?
Are you a trader,artisan or an enterprising youth?
Do you have a verifiable busines address and an existing business? Have you been verified at your bank? If yes, this opportunity is for you.
The Federal government of Nigeria through the Government Enterprise and empowerment program GEEP, in collaboration with Bank of Industry B.O.I,Appzone and Sterling Bank brings you this great opportunity..
The loan is interest free except for a 5% administrative charge. You can get up to #10,000-#100,000 and a possible upgrade of #250,000-#500,000 if you are able to pay up within 24 weeks i.e 6months.. If you succeed in getting the loan, you will be allowed to trade freely for the first two weeks,on the 3rd week,mobile banking agents will start visiting you for your weekly payments of #4,500 for the 24 weeks duration..#4,500 multiplied by 24 weeks amounts to #108,000. #100,000 goes back to the government,#5,000 for administrative charges, and the remaining #3,000 will be in your sterling bank account,you can withdraw it any time you want..
On application for the B.O.I loan,we will open a Sterling bank kia kia savings account instantly,verify and update your b.v.n against your account,as well as issue you an A.T.M card for withdrawal.
To be on a safe side,you can visit your bank for your b.v.n print out so we can use the appropriate details for your loan application,so your details will be easily verified by B.O.I.
Friends,its no scam,google Market Moni for more info. Those in other states,the market money initiative is close to your door post.
Are you in the city of Port Harcourt and need small capital for your business?
Contact our Market Moni Agent on: 08102095220.
Office Address: Navy market opp Wilson Bakery Road Sandfilled Borikiri Port Harcourt.
¡PLEASE THE LOAN IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST AND HAVING A MIND SET OF NOT PAYING BACK.
Re: CLOSED: by jefy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
CDMagazine:
which account can someone make the repayment to?
Hi, you ought not to pay into any account. Your sterling Agent ought to visit your business location weekly for collections . You don't pay into any account , your agent comes to you, collects your weekly payments and lodge in your payments into a system and you get alerts for every deposits made. As simple as that.
Re: CLOSED: by wealth2al(m): 1:25am On Jan 14, 2018
jefy:

Hi, you ought not to pay into any account. Your sterling Agent ought to visit your business location weekly for collections . You don't pay into any account , your agent comes to you, collects your weekly payments and lodge in your payments into a system and you get alerts for every deposits made. As simple as that.
Please i have a confidential question, your number pls.
Re: CLOSED: by ekehopp: 1:37pm On May 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Free Paint Formulation / Need Advice On Starting A Transportation Business / Nigerians Release Hilarious Photos Of New Naira Notes (Funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.