Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" (21711 Views)

Identity Theft And Vehicle Smuggling (cotonu Vehicles) / Contact For Custom Document Verification... *get Verification In 2hrs* / Make Your Choice Of Cars,buses And Truck From Cotonu Using Ckcarmat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2018
If you need an authentic tin can cleared document for your cotonou cleared vehicle you can contact me :- 08037243583Or you can chat me on whatsapp:- 08037243583.The document will be given to you same day, maximum of 2days, depending on how you wants it.
Regards.

grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Always a company to trust.
You can pay the duty yourself into any duty receiving bank, you will give me the epayment and i will get the document done.
grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2018
Paying a penny for your vehicle as custom duty will make it legal and not liable to seizure. Pay custom duty today and the confident driving that car of yours, if you don't pay you may see that millions invested on that car goes down the drain.
Call ABLY LOGISTICS today for professional advice we are open 24hrs.
Phone:- 08037243583
Whatsapp:- 08037243583
Email:- bigdbanj@gmail.com

Many have been educated about duty and lies the car sellers told them.

grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
If you need an authentic tin can cleared document for your cotonou cleared vehicle you can contact me :- 08037243583Or you can chat me on whatsapp:- 08037243583.The document will be given to you same day, maximum of 2days, depending on how you wants it.
Regards.

grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by CoolPrince2017: 2:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Hello how much does it cost to clear 2009 Ford F150 TRUCK?
Ship has birthed in Lagos on Sunday. I want to start the clearing process today so please reply ASAP

Another thing I want to know is this. I was told that if I pay say 50k to clear the car what will appear in the customs papers will be less than the amount I paid, is it true? If true why is not so??

If I paid 1 million naira to clear a car why can't the Nigerian customs write the exact amount of One million naira on the customs papers?

I don't known if this information is accurate anyways but in your quote kindly tell me the full duty for 2009 Ford F150 and the amount that will appear on the custom paper.

I mentioned full duty bc i don't want problem with the Nigerian customs. I travel from Lagos to Many west African countries at least 2 times yearly so all documents must be complete and duty fully paid.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 6:09am On Feb 27, 2018
CoolPrince2017:
Hello how much does it cost to clear 2009 Ford F150 TRUCK?
Ship has birthed in Lagos on Sunday. I want to start the clearing process today so please reply ASAP

Another thing I want to know is this. I was told that if I pay say 50k to clear the car what will appear in the customs papers will be less than the amount I paid, is it true? If true why is not so??

If I paid 1 million naira to clear a car why can't the Nigerian customs write the exact amount of One million naira on the customs papers?

I don't known if this information is accurate anyways but in your quote kindly tell me the full duty for 2009 Ford F150 and the amount that will appear on the custom paper.

I mentioned full duty bc i don't want problem with the Nigerian customs. I travel from Lagos to Many west African countries at least 2 times yearly so all documents must be complete and duty fully paid.

Good day ,
1) the 2009 Ford F150 will cost:- 700k.

True!
You said "if 50k was paid for clearing" you didn't pay 50k for custom duty, you paid 50k for clearing. Clearing of consignment is not only about custom officer or the area command, its all about getting the consignment out of the terminal. So if 50k was paid for clearing a consignment it will be shared in ratio according to all agency involved.

If you paid 1m to clear a car, Nigeria custom can't write the 1m on your paper. Nigeria custom will only write the figure you paid for custom duty on your paper (refer to first quote for more info.)

That can be quoted on here, send your email account and I will send it to you. Duty varies depending on its compromised. What ever the valuation office value your consignment to pay is your actual duty which may varies from same type of consignment. Example, yours F150 2009 may pay 1m for duty while another F150 pay 800k as duty, all this depend on the vehicle CFI.

The duty will be paid in full, which you can do yourself online.
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Paying a penny for your vehicle as custom duty will make it legal and not liable to seizure. Pay custom duty today and the confident driving that car of yours, if you don't pay you may see that millions invested on that car goes down the drain.

grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by CoolPrince2017: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2018
mrbanji:

Good day ,
1) the 2009 Ford F150 will cost:- 700k.

True!
You said "if 50k was paid for clearing" you didn't pay 50k for custom duty, you paid 50k for clearing. Clearing of consignment is not only about custom officer or the area command, its all about getting the consignment out of the terminal. So if 50k was paid for clearing a consignment it will be shared in ratio according to all agency involved.

If you paid 1m to clear a car, Nigeria custom can't write the 1m on your paper. Nigeria custom will only write the figure you paid for custom duty on your paper (refer to first quote for more info.)

That can be quoted on here, send your email account and I will send it to you. Duty varies depending on its compromised. What ever the valuation office value your consignment to pay is your actual duty which may varies from same type of consignment. Example, yours F150 2009 may pay 1m for duty while another F150 pay 800k as duty, all this depend on the vehicle CFI.

The duty will be paid in full, which you can do yourself online.

Hello you quoted 700k for 2009 F150.
Before I pay you for the job I need to be sure that this is the full duty?
Once I get your confirmation I will send you the money immediately
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2018
CoolPrince2017:

Hello you quoted 700k for 2009 F150.
Before I pay you for the job I need to be sure that this is the full duty?
Once I get your confirmation I will send you the money immediately
700k is a comprise duty.
With the actual duty it will cost you:- 1.1m
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2018

grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2018
grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Always a company to trust.
You can pay the duty yourself into any duty receiving bank, you will give me the epayment and i will get the document done.
grin grin grin
Re: Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" by mrbanji(m): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Beware!! My 2014 GX460 Cleared By Adexfem Was Impounded By Custom Officers Today / Section For The Budget Of Cars Below 1 Million Naira. (500k - 1m) / 2012 Model Benz Ml350 4matic Toks Fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.