Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Husband Went To Bed Angry And Died In His Sleep - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Went To Bed Angry And Died In His Sleep (866 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Went To Bed Angry And Died In His Sleep by beckybeckybecky: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2017
A woman has urged couples never to go to bed angry after she banished her husband to the sofa after a fight and found him dead the next morning. Mum-of-three Ashley Murray, 33, said she had a heated fight with Mikey, 36, because of his long shifts at work. When the argument wasn’t resolved before bed, she told him to sleep on the sofa. She later discovered that her husband who worked as a carpet cleaner had been working extra hours so he could save for a trip to Prague together for their anniversary. Mrs Murray, from Wellington in Somerset, said: He would work 16-hour shifts, seven days a week just so he could save up enough to take us all to Disney every year. He was so worn out but he would do anything just to see us smile.

See the wife and read more >>> http://bookspen.ltd/husband-went-bed-angry-died-sleep/

Re: Husband Went To Bed Angry And Died In His Sleep by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Husband Went To Bed Angry And Died In His Sleep by HeOrShe: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2017
Man dey work, woman they chop
and woman go still use nagging kill man.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Went To Bed Angry And Died In His Sleep by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Ifa hear say my wife go order me to go sleep for sofa undecided
Re: Husband Went To Bed Angry And Died In His Sleep by juman(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2017
HeOrShe:
Man dey work, woman they chop

and woman go still use nagging kill man.
Re: Husband Went To Bed Angry And Died In His Sleep by MhizzAJ(f): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:

who u be? cheesy
Re: Husband Went To Bed Angry And Died In His Sleep by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:

who u be? cheesy
strong macho man cheesy
Re: Husband Went To Bed Angry And Died In His Sleep by yomi007k(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
grin

I dey tel u....mumu men full ds world.

Now anoda man wil be sleeping on dt bed. Tufika.

(1) (Reply)

‘Some Nollywood Actors Are Homosexuals While Nigerian Actresses.’ – Jude Orhorha / UNLEASHED!! See The Leaked Lyrics To Vic O’s Diss Track “donjazzy Do Marry” / Historic Ojude Oba: When A New Baby Visited Awujale (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.