Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You (718 Views)

How To Open A Bitcoin Account In Nigeria And Make Money / How To Get A Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria / Make $13 With Your Bitcoin Address Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You by crotsz: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2017
How do you feel about earning Bitcoin through mining. I can assure you its the best way to invest, all you need to register is ur Bitcoin address then sit and watch the miners do the rest. I have been on this for over a year now
Re: Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You by okonja(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2017
So, what exactly do you want to offer?
Re: Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You by crotsz: 8:28am On Jul 13, 2017
Check my signature for registration link.
okonja:
So, what exactly do you want to offer?
Re: Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You by crotsz: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2017
It's absolutely free. But if u want to mine faster and withdraw instantly you have to upgrade.
Re: Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You by crotsz: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You by latonyn(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
crotsz:
It's absolutely free. But if u want to mine faster and withdraw instantly you have to upgrade.

So without upgrade, one won't be able to withdraw even after reaching the minimum threshold
Re: Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You by gafmod: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Check the link,seems something is missing in the address.
Re: Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You by crotsz: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
You can just dat it would take 20+ days to process your request manually.
latonyn:

So without upgrade, one won't be able to withdraw even after reaching the minimum threshold
Re: Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You by deewhydoski(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Bitminner na rubbish, pls don't invest in it.....I've tried it before. I lose my hard earn money

(1) (Reply)

Online Importation Business / Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies / Make Money From Forex Trading Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.