Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Etisalat Is A Big Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Etisalat Is A Big Scam (606 Views)

RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam / Please Beware Paylater Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Is A Big Scam by stonedigital: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello house, I have refused to recharge my Etisalat line for the past 3 months simply becos they have become a fraud. Imagine removing ally credits(#2000) within 48 hours for unsolicited messages. I have called their customer care severally and all they do is pretend and apologized that it will me rectified and nothing is done about the situation. Have stopped loading credit on my phone becos as am posting this, #1800 has been removed from last night to this morning without me making any calls or sending SMS. ETISALAT IS A SCAM LETS SPREAD THE NEWS #PLEASE#
Re: Etisalat Is A Big Scam by dubemcapital(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2017
stonedigital:
Hello house, I have refused to recharge my Etisalat line for the past 3 months simply becos they have become a fraud. Imagine removing ally credits(#2000) within 48 hours for unsolicited messages. I have called their customer care severally and all they do is pretend and apologized that it will me rectified and nothing is done about the situation. Have stopped loading credit on my phone becos as am posting this, #1800 has been removed from last night to this morning without me making any calls or sending SMS. ETISALAT IS A SCAM LETS SPREAD THE NEWS #PLEASE#

Please dial 700 and make your complain known to them, it will be resolved at once, am a costumer and such problem occurred and it was completely ratified and my money was refunded to my account through that means.

(1) (Reply)

3 First People To Coment Will Get Free Website / Jeff Bezos Surpasses Bill Gates To Become The Richest Man In The World / Bank Of America Boa Wellsfargo Chase Bank Peoples Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.