Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Blac Chyna Returns Gifts Worth Over $1million To Rob Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blac Chyna Returns Gifts Worth Over $1million To Rob Kardashian (487 Views)

Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins / Nazanin Jafarian Alakija Dated Rob Kardashian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blac Chyna Returns Gifts Worth Over $1million To Rob Kardashian by UnbrokenChords: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2017
Home Galleria Blac Chyna Returns Gifts Worth Over $1million To Rob Kardashian
Blac Chyna Returns Gifts Worth Over $1million To Rob Kardashian
By unbrokenchords - July 13, 2017
Facebook

In an interview with Good Morning America, Blac Chyna revealed she has returned all the gifts her baby daddy, Rob Kardashian gave he during the course of their relationship, saying she can’t be bought.

Among the gifts she claims to have returned are her diamond engagement ring, a seven carat solitaire worth $325,000, a red Ferrari said to cost as much as $400,000 and a Lamborghini of $200,000.

Chyna said, “Once he posted all those things on the internet, I had my two assistants drive the Ferrari and Lamborghini and took all the jewelry back to his house. Actually to his mother’s house and had it dropped off. And I also gave him back his wedding ring because I’m not gonna let this man buy me or make it seem like he could just buy me and give me gifts and treat me anyway and talk to me nasty”.

See more pictures and Watch the interview here:http://www.unbrokenchords.com/blac-chyna-returns-gifts-worth-over-1million-to-rob-kardashian/

Re: Blac Chyna Returns Gifts Worth Over $1million To Rob Kardashian by Mrnakeina(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2017
And you didn't upload pictures?

Na y i open d thread na.

1mb wasted angry
Re: Blac Chyna Returns Gifts Worth Over $1million To Rob Kardashian by Day11(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Lamborghini n Ferrari

For only you?
Re: Blac Chyna Returns Gifts Worth Over $1million To Rob Kardashian by UnbrokenChords: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mrnakeina:
And you didn't upload pictures?

Na y i open d thread na.

1mb wasted angry
picture uploaded grin
Re: Blac Chyna Returns Gifts Worth Over $1million To Rob Kardashian by UnbrokenChords: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Day11:
Lamborghini n Ferrari

For only you?

Soft life

(1) (Reply)

Whaaaat: Nicki Minaj Poses Inside A Fridge (photo) / Justin Bieber- I Cancelled My Tour To Rededicate My Life To Jesus Christ / Celebrities Involved In Satanism, Who Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.