Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited (2170 Views)

Experienced Finance Executive Needed At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited / Instant Web-net Technologies Limited Recruitment For Computer Intern 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by sparkles101: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Instant Web-Net Technologies Limited operates through www.instafxng.com as a provider of online Forex Trading services and is currently the Nigerian representative of International Forex Broker,InstaForex.

Instant Web-Net Technologies Limited has built an enviable track record over the years.

Our offices are located in Lagos State with branches on the mainland and on the Island.

If you are excited about the technological revolution around the world, then you should join the movement and become one of the game changers, who are making the world better, faster and easier.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern (Software Developer)

Overview
• The Internship program is a One Year (12 months) Technical Training Program to groom you into a world class professional Software Developer and Solution Provider.

• During this Internship, you will learn the technical skills required to become a sound Software Developer and Solution Provider by well experienced professional software developers and you also get robust pay for it.

• This is a lifetime opportunity to learn how to deploy cutting edge software solutions to both web and mobile platforms.

Requirements
There are no hard Requirements:
• Passion for Technology.
• Good work ethics and Team work
• Only post NYSC applicants will be considered.

Application Closing Date:
16th July 2017

Method of Application:
Interested applicants should visit the link below to complete the registration process:
https://instafxng.com/careers.php

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by sparkles101: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Who is interested in getting paid while he or she learns more about the today's world of technology with cutting edge tools put in place?

Hurry now and visit here to complete the registration process

You are going to have a good time!

Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by unilagfreshboy: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
I have applied. Hope to get a positive response
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by sparkles101: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
@
unilagfreshboy:
I have applied. Hope to get a positive response

You sure will!
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by gsleek(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
how much do they pay their interns?
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by solrussia(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
sparkles101:
Who is interested in getting paid while he or she learns more about the today's world of technology with cutting edge tools put in place?

Hurry now and visit here to complete the registration process

You are going to have a good time!

How do I register pls?
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by Nofuckgiven: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
I have also applied. cool

1 Like

Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by propet(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2017
I have applied
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by Ademola99(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2017
I just applied, please I hope the selective process is transparent and fair?
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by sparkles101: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=solrussia post=58430817]
How do I register pls? [/quot

Visit https://instafxng.com/careers.php to register.
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by sparkles101: 11:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Ademola99:
I just applied, please I hope the selective process is transparent and fair?

Very very transparent and fair. It's according to your participation.
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by martinsfm(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
When i click on the submit button... it doesn't go..does dt have applied..wc app dd u use in applying
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by unilagfreshboy: 7:07am On Jul 22, 2017
When do they get back to those Who have applied?
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by rillchritty(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2017
The status of the application reads 'No Review'. What does that mean?
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by propet(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
I just gotten an invite for interview for this position, who else got the invite
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by unilagfreshboy: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
propet:
I just gotten an invite for interview for this position, who else got the invite
when did you get an invite?
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by fabiosmart: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
sparkles101:
Instant Web-Net Technologies Limited operates through www.instafxng.com as a provider of online Forex Trading services and is currently the Nigerian representative of International Forex Broker,InstaForex.

Instant Web-Net Technologies Limited has built an enviable track record over the years.

Our offices are located in Lagos State with branches on the mainland and on the Island.

If you are excited about the technological revolution around the world, then you should join the movement and become one of the game changers, who are making the world better, faster and easier.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern (Software Developer)

Overview
• The Internship program is a One Year (12 months) Technical Training Program to groom you into a world class professional Software Developer and Solution Provider.

• During this Internship, you will learn the technical skills required to become a sound Software Developer and Solution Provider by well experienced professional software developers and you also get robust pay for it.

• This is a lifetime opportunity to learn how to deploy cutting edge software solutions to both web and mobile platforms.

Requirements
There are no hard Requirements:
• Passion for Technology.
• Good work ethics and Team work
• Only post NYSC applicants will be considered.

Application Closing Date:
16th July 2017

Method of Application:
Interested applicants should visit the link below to complete the registration process:
https://instafxng.com/careers.php

op should we still be expecting more interview invite, cos it's seems some people have been selected?
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by martinsfm(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
propet:
same here bro ..for friday.. what sd we expect
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by martinsfm(m): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who has an idea how much they pay for intern. Cos I stay far from the coy address
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by propet(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
unilagfreshboy:
when did you get an invite?
today
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by unilagfreshboy: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
martinsfm:
Who has an idea how much they pay for intern. Cos I stay far from the coy address
Where's the location?
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by martinsfm(m): 6:51am On Jul 26, 2017
unilagfreshboy:

Where's the location?
ajah
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by Dharmiejoe(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
I also got the invite via mail.anyone with me?
Re: Paid Internship Recruitment At Instant Web-net Technologies Limited by MissFafa: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
i got this invite. Who else is going for the test and what are we to expect?

(1) (Reply)

RainCache Ltd- Rain Gutter, Roof Gutter, Water Collector / IT Placement In Abuja / If You Stay Around CMS, Lekki, Jakande Agungi This Post Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.