Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerian Film Producer, Ochola Baby Confirms Date For Her House Warming Party - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Film Producer, Ochola Baby Confirms Date For Her House Warming Party (524 Views)

We Are Just Warming Up For Your Events. / FG Announces New Date For Abuja Carnival / Book A Band ,book A Date For Your Event Get Entertained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Film Producer, Ochola Baby Confirms Date For Her House Warming Party by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
NOLLYWOOD PRODUCER OCHOLA BABY SET SEP 15TH 2017 AS THE DATE HIS HOUSE OPENING IN HER HOME TOWN

One of the most Popular Nollywood movie producer OCHOLA BABY has just completed her new house in her home town Ugbobi village , in Apa L.G.A of Benue State.

She has been working round the clock for the past few weeks to open her new mansion this coming summer. For those who don’t know her, lets quickly tell you that Ochola Baby is one of the serious producers in the movie industry who has produced so many movies within his short career in the movie industry.

The mother of 2 told our reporter that “I am likely to slow down because I really want to have more time for my husband and kids. I want to have a happy home. So, I am really planning to start producing alone. I no longer act. I no longer go to locations like before because i have people working for me. All I do now is to produce, run the promo them market because i have a marketer that is markets my DVD at Alaba international market Ojo, and also an outlet at Iweka road in Onisha Anambra State.

She was asked about her new house. “Its Gods doing and it is marvelous in our sight”, she explained. “Its so big that I could not believe I could build something so big and massive like that as a woman. A times when I get there I always ask myself is this really my house? I thank God”.

She is a movie producer and she has produced many movies. Since 2006 when she dabbled into it. I produced my first job in 2011. Its called "LOVE GAME " from 2011 to now I have about 8 movies. They are "LOVE GAME","TEARS FOR TOMORROW ", "SECRETE OF THE HEART","THE EMPIRE", "BLEEDING SCARE" and TWO BLOOD SISTERS .I have another 2 movies still in the studio for editting ,its yet to come out. We are still working on them.

She also explained further of how interesting the jog of movie production has been and she also mentioned some big names in the industry she has worked with,. The likes of Olu Jacobs and his wife Joke Silver,Chide Mokeme, Genevieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, Emeka Ani, Mike Ezuruonye, Ngozi Ezonu,Jim Iyke,Rita Dominic,Desmond Elliot,Peter Edochie,Clems Omameze,Ini Edo,Nkem Owo,Kanayo O Kanayo, Enemchukwu Chinelo Rosemary and a host of others.

I got into this industry through a friend of mine EMEM ISONG who is also a Nollywood veteran herself. I met her at AMP office , and the rest is history that was where and when i joined Nollywood.

http://www.nollywoodportal.com/2017/07/nollywood-top-producer-ochola-baby.html

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State @ 30 / For Sale: Wedding Gown By David Bridals UK #auction Price / Photos: Emeka Ike , Pretty Okafor, Others Headline Sound Factory Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.