Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Photos: Emeka Ike , Pretty Okafor, Others Headline Sound Factory Entertainment - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos: Emeka Ike , Pretty Okafor, Others Headline Sound Factory Entertainment (544 Views)

Alaghodaro 2023: Boy Spyce, Goya Menor, Skales, Influence Akaba, Others Headline / Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Emeka Ike , Pretty Okafor, Others Headline Sound Factory Entertainment by okrote4real: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
It was the gathering of celebrities and lovers of entertainment in Abuja recently at Volume Lounge 5th Avenue, Gwarimpa; when a new entertainment company was unveiled in the presence music and entertainment enthusiast.
It was an electrifying atmosphere in the lounge as Nollywood actor; Emeka Ike led a number of entertainers like Jude Orhorha, best known for his roles as a mute in Checkmate and Fuji House of Commotion, factional chairman of PMAN, Pretty Okafor and a host of others to the event.The DJ thrilled with new and old schools songs and the guests danced their hearts out.
Speaking with journalist, the CEO, Sound Factory Entertainment, Kayode Olumoko said Sound factory as a group has been in existence for over fifteen years. “Today is the unveiling of the Sound Factory Entertainment itself and also the unveiling of our music blog which is www.soundfactory.com.ng. We are having a very young artiste today debuting his first song under sound Factory by the name JayTee and his track is titled 'Chanta.'‎
“Sound factory as a group has been in existence for over fifteen years. When I was in school, I used to do music, entertainment, put shows together. After I left school, I read LabTech and I wasn't so satisfied ‎with working in the laboratory so I went into the business of Sound Factory. What's unique about us is that we are like the street kind of people, we don't create enemies with people on our platform basically because you are coming from a different stand ‎or you are coming from a rich home; we pick artiste because of their talents. We are on the street to take clean artiste‎, standard voice without technical enhancement, that's what is unique about us.

“JayTee is a very young and talented artiste from Delta state. He came into our search light three weeks ago when we heard one of the songs he did‎. He was in an office where we are signing a deal with someone else, he played his song, I heard his song and I was trilled by it. ‘Chanta’ is a very good song‎, it is a club-like music, a banger and a powerful hit. JayTee himself is someone I have a much respect for, he has been in the industry since 2014, but today is under Sound Factory and we are doing our best to give him the platform to become as big as possible,” Olumoko revealed.

Adding his voice, Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike‎ who was a special guest at the event elucidate that they were on hand to encourage Sound Factory.
“He’s a young man who has done well for young people; we have to stand by him, to give him all the support he needs. Beyond that we are unveiling TSTV and I own Nollywood TV on TSTV so whichever artist we unveil tonight is a Nollywood TV artist, that is why I'm here to encourage them and to tell them the sky is the beginning . The way he introduced this product to me really struck a cord, he has a passion for young people on the street. Plenty of young people on the street have been abandoned, plenty of them are talented in music, talented in creative arts, drama, drawing among others, but we need a soul like Sound Factory to evolve them from where they are to the next level. And as a TV CEO, it will also be nice to evolve them to the world, to Nigerian people, that way we keep working together and I'm sure in a very short while ‎
In addition, JayTee who is the new signing of Sound Factory thanked the management for given him a platform to showcase himself to the world while also promising music enthusiast that he will continue dish out good and inspirational songs to the public. “I do Afro-pop. I try to fuse different style into my music. I sing about my environment, I'm inspired by what I see, where I grew up inspired me a lot. After my first single titled 'Bad Girl', things started to change for good. . I feel blessed being part of this. I urge upcoming artiste like me not to fill intimidated in this game,” he advised.

See more photos on http://okrote..com/2017/10/photos-emeka-ike-pretty-okafor-others.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Hall C Week/ Beauty Pageantry And Award Night / What Are You Planning? Let's Brand Your Events This Season / She Has Been Staying With A Ghost Since 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.