Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Sonia Ogbonna Explains Why She Airs Out Her Family's Intimate Affairs Publicly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogbonna Explains Why She Airs Out Her Family's Intimate Affairs Publicly (780 Views)

Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense / Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring / Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sonia Ogbonna Explains Why She Airs Out Her Family's Intimate Affairs Publicly by esotericjules: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Motivational blogger and beautiful wife of Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna have Publicly explained to the masses in general why she continuously writes intimate things about herself, her husband and their lives in general.
In a Post she made on Social media she wrote "People wonder why I keep bringing out very personal things about myself, my husband and our lives in general on my blog, advising me, saying it's not "wise", but the truth is faking a perfect picture on the outside while suffering on the inside is not a manifestation of strength, but FEAR and it never ever helped anyone.

"Everything I have been through, I been through for a reason, I have no shame because my experience is my source of wisdom and if me sharing it will help change one, only one person's life for better then I know for sure, I did a good job."

You can follow Sonia on her blog ogbonnasonia..com.ng to learn more of her story, maybe it will be a source of high impact life changing experience for you.

SOURE: http://www.9jagirlfriends.com/2017/07/sonia-ogbonna-publicly-explains-why-she.html

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Explains Why She Airs Out Her Family's Intimate Affairs Publicly by Vivos: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
ok
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Explains Why She Airs Out Her Family's Intimate Affairs Publicly by Saintsammurai(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
chai!!! see sexiness, this lady has taken sexy to a whole new level, kudos to ogbona and more oil to his dick.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Explains Why She Airs Out Her Family's Intimate Affairs Publicly by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
what is this one saying? Mumu, use your brain.

You're a grown woman. Nobody wants to see you with towel on top of your husband. It's called being mature and private. We know u people are having sex, so why the show off?? No be only you get husband or bae. I post my man but not extreme like that.

Upon all this one that she's doing, he will still lowkey cheat with a babe like me. Just because I don't show it on my snapchat and Instagram doesn't mean we haven't seen your husbands preek. Use ya head!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Micheal Jackson, Humble Smith Covers Thisday Glitterati / Munachi Abi Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower / Again, Tekno Changes Hairstyle, Shows Off His New Braided Hairdo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.