Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister (1167 Views)

Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) / Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by houstonia(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ghanaian footballer, Solomon Nyantakyi, has confessed to the murder of his mother and 11-year-old sister.

The former Parma of Italy player admitted to the crime on Wednesday after being stopped by police at Milan train station, having fled his home upon killing his 43-year-old mother, Nfum Patience, and sister, Magdalene Nyantakyi on Tuesday night.

His brother, Raymond Nyantakyi, discovered their bodies stabbed to death after returning home from work.

The 21-year-old midfielder was a very promising prospect in the Parma youth academy until their bankruptcy in 2015.

“I remember Solomon, he trained with us at Parma and I had him on the bench more than once during Serie A games,”
said former Parma Coach Roberto Donadoni, who now coach Bologna, in a Football Italia report.

“I remember he was very calm, even taciturn. If it really was him who did this, I can’t think what went through his mind. He was a midfielder in the Parma youth academy, then I don’t know what path he took after the bankruptcy

http://www.osundefender.com/tag/ghanaian-football/

Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by odogwu190(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Say no to drugs
Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by zurielsam(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
cc. Just30
O0XYGEN
leathalbeast

come and see your brother. o. Later you will be talking as if na only Nigeria dey commit crime. this is even worse than wire wire
Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by leathalbeast: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
zurielsam:
cc. Just30
O0XYGEN
leathalbeast

come and see your brother. o. Later you will be talking as if na only Nigeria dey commit crime. this is even worse than wire wire
Ghana is still better than Nigeria so stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by zurielsam(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
leathalbeast:

ahahahaaha. LWKMD. I laugh in twi
Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by leathalbeast: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
zurielsam:

ahahahaaha. LWKMD. I laugh in twi
the evil crimes I see on nairaland's front page committed by Nigerians are enough to make Ghana better than Nigeria.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by zurielsam(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
leathalbeast:
the evil crimes I see on nairaland's front page committed by Nigerians are enough to make Ghana better than Nigeria.

maybe if we get cediland we will see your foul yansh too.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by kokoA(m): 6:46am On Jul 14, 2017
leathalbeast:
Ghana is to small to be compared with Nigeria please. You can say "Ghana is still better than Lagos or Abuja or Enugu or Kano, etc".
Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by leathalbeast: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
kokoA:
Ghana is to small to be compared with Nigeria please. You can say "Ghana is still better than Lagos or Abuja or Enugu or Kano, etc".
is Abuja, enugu or Lagos a country? ignorance at its peak.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by kokoA(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
leathalbeast:
is Abuja, enugu or Lagos a country? ignorance at its peak.
Now you have your answer. Ghana is to small a country to be compared with Nigeria.
Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Mental illness perhaps??
Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oh noooo.... This is just the work of hard drugs... Rip to the deceased... Oga you are going to jail... Thats all i can say for now..
Re: Ghanaian Footballer Kills Mum And Sister by Just30: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
zurielsam:
cc. Just30
O0XYGEN
leathalbeast

the guy was depressed, it's not like he just got up to commit a crime or has been in the business of crime.

(1) (Reply)

(photos) 10 Police Men Caught In The Act. / Igbo Boys Selling Cocaine Arrested. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.