Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh (239255 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / 30+ Very Hilarious Texts From People's Exes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
20 SHORT JOKES THAT WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE YOU LAUGH

(20). Age 7: I want to be a doctor �

Age 16: Mum look! All A’s �

Age 20: Medicine is hard �

Age 35: Make some noise for DJ Emeka!!!

�������…

(19). I feel sorry for ladies with small breasts. That’s why their heart gets broken easily. They have no airbags to support their emotions.�������

(18). That awkward moment when you help your crush with her assignment and she gets zero.���� My brother just forget about the explanation and go your way peacefully.���

(17). Please is it true that Chatting with a fat girl consumes a lot of data ?���

(16). To those girls who feel too big to reply messages, A time will come that you will be desperate for a husband. That’s when a man will ask you “How are you doing?” And you will reply “YES I DO” �����

(15). MAD MAN: Doctor, i have a problem; everyday i dream of cows playing football
DOCTOR: Here; take these tablets at night
MAD MAN: I’ll start tomorrow because today is finals �

(14). Slim ladies are beautiful the problem come when she is pregnant, she looks like python that has swallowed a goat�����������������������

(13). It is only in a Nigeria movie that you will see cassava plant in an Evil forest. Who planted the cassava??
Do spirit plant cassava too??

(12). Tiny girls don’t use pad when menstruating they use cotton wool. Please no tiny girl should insult me am not feeling fine���

(11). It was so funny today when a pastor at the market was preaching about alcoholism but using alomo bitters box to collect the offering.�����

(10). When you sit down for an interview and the interviewer greet you by your Facebook name

Good day “Miss slay queen hottest bae.

My sister just pack your CV and run.

����

(9). Dear ladies if your boyfriend doesn’t reply you immediately when you text… Just know he is either sleeping or reading the bible.. MEN DON’T CHEAT �����

(cool. Using a public toilet without lock is really annoying, Anytime you hear footsteps you have to either sing, clear your throat or use your leg to wedge the door for them to know that you are inside.

(7). Nothing makes a guy happier than when his girlfriend says “Go and lock the door first…”

(6). Small Apple � Is Now #100.. Something The Serpent �Gave Eve For Free��

(5). QUOTE OF THE DAY!!
No matter how bad you are, you’re not useless. You can still be used as a bad example.
�����

(4). The ways girls will convince that you are handsome if you have money, you will stand if front of the mirror and you will be like “Maybe I should go into modeling.. My brother don’t be deceived, remain where you are. �

(3). Breast-less girl still wearing bra. What are you trying to hold? Your heart or your feelings����

(2). When am bored I call MTN customer care and ask why my phone isn’t charging… �

(1). Ladies being single ends at 25. You can’t be 26+ and you are talking of being single. Your not single but Unmarried.

Say it with me: I am U.N.M.A.R.R.I.E.D

Read More: http://ayojokes.com.ng

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
CC: seun , Lalasticlala

Please Make People Laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
More.....

Dating A Slim Guy is very Sexy and Romantic, until Breeze blows him away from the Relationship...���

A teacher's letter to a parent:

"Dear Parent, Ayo, your son, doesn't smell nice in school. Kindly encourage him to take his bath."

Parent replies:
"Dear Teacher, Ayo is not a rose flower. Don't smell him, just teach him! Thank you."
������

My sister don't be fooled by men....
Not everybody that wears suit are rich...
Some of them are chior masters�

My Brother you wear one boxer for seven days and you clean your chair before you seat down in church ? I have nothing to tell you Bro...... Just Go

You spend the whole day on social media ,You don't wash your own clothes,You don't even know where the broom is kept in your house. As that's not enough you can't even cook simple vegetables. My sister your bride price should be 1 Facebook LIKE and 2 Comments

I slowly shifted her panty to the side and removed my boxer. This habbit of sharing the dry line with ladies is so annoying

What were you thinking ? Am not a bad Child now...
����������

You would know you are watching a Nigerian movie when it says "35yrs later "but the dog in the yard is still alive.�

What happened to West Life?
Early 2000's they were everywhere.
But now I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are...���

CC: mynd44

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by lecturerdabo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lol!

1 Like

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by flames007(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Very funny jokes.

1 Like

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by emmyreelz(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2017
hilarious... I will definitely check up your website..�✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2017
TOP TEN (10) JOKES THIS WEEK

10. Toothpicks were missing in the house, then my Mother asked our maid, and she was like: �it’s not me, even when I use I put them back
����

9. Some African Parents will be like ‘I will not place curse on you, but whatever you do to me your children will do you same. Is this one a proclamation or a declaration??

8. Women already have 3-5 days of loosing blood every month. Can’t mosquitoes be considerate and focus only on men..

7. Everyone has a right to be foolish but some idiots use it stupidly.
Teacher: Mention 10 wild animals
Student: 5lions. 5tigers. . . . . .

������

6. My school teacher taught me most of the lies I tell today, she would tell me to write a letter to my uncle abroad when she knows my uncle is in the village. �����

5. Dating a church girl is the best….I cheat, she finds out, we pray together and blame the devil
���

4. A rapists entered a bedroom, tied up a husband and wife…kissed the wife’s ear and went to the bathroom….The husband said to the wife “Satisfy him or he will kill us, be strong. I love u”. Wife replied: “He didn’t kiss me, he whispered in my ear that he is a gay, he need vaseline and i told him it’s in the bathroom, so be strong i love u too….!!! Husband fainted.

3. My mom entered my room and saw me asleep. She held my head, slapped me and said to me “Your last seen on whatsapp was 1minute ago, stand up and go buy me bread”����

2. Some people don’t have the spirit of forgiveness at all, how can u sweep your room and use your Ex’ picture as parker…
���

1. No one is more respectful than a person who wants to borrow money from u…
He can even greet ur dog ….. He would be like:
Hello bingo� how are u?�����⚡�⚡�⚡�

Read More Funny Short Jokes From: http://ayojokes.com.ng

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2017
emmyreelz:
hilarious... I will definitely check up your website..�✌✌✌

Thanks
Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ayojokes:
More.....

Dating A Slim Guy is very Sexy and Romantic, until Breeze blows him away from the Relationship...���

A teacher's letter to a parent:

"Dear Parent, Ayo, your son, doesn't smell nice in school. Kindly encourage him to take his bath."

Parent replies:
"Dear Teacher, Ayo is not a rose flower. Don't smell him, just teach him! Thank you."
������

My sister don't be fooled by men....
Not everybody that wears suit are rich...
Some of them are chior masters�

My Brother you wear one boxer for seven days and you clean your chair before you seat down in church ? I have nothing to tell you Bro...... Just Go

You spend the whole day on social media ,You don't wash your own clothes,You don't even know where the broom is kept in your house. As that's not enough you can't even cook simple vegetables. My sister your bride price should be 1 Facebook LIKE and 2 Comments

I slowly shifted her panty to the side and removed my boxer. This habbit of sharing the dry line with ladies is so annoying

What were you thinking ? Am not a bad Child now...
����������

You would know you are watching a Nigerian movie when it says "35yrs later "but the dog in the yard is still alive.�

What happened to West Life?
Early 2000's they were everywhere.
But now I wonder how, I wonder why, I wonder where they are...���

CC: mynd44
lol grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by leonard002(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
well done op. these are very funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2017
leonard002:
well done op. these are very funny

Thanks Sir. More Loading..
Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Goddons2017(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Well done well well my guy

1 Like

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Goddons2017:
Well done well well my guy

Thanks Bro.
Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
I was badly beaten by a woman in an elevator today. I was staring at her boobs then she said, "Would you please press one?" I thought she was talking ABOUT HER BOOBS.����������

She nearly killed me after i pressed her left Boobs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day.

1. That awkward moment when your witch girlfriend is giving you BJ and she receives an info that she is to present a pen** as offering in meeting. My brother, the bible says: It Is Finished.

2. As a man when you start waking up with no morning erection , Oga! It’s time to write a will.

3. Some guys will wake up by 2am to pee and they will post on Facebook. “Real hustlers don’t sleep”. Brother, Who are you deceiving ? www.ayojokes.com.ng

4. Two friends were discussing:
Boltu : You know, my grandfather is a brave man. He went to the jungle of Africa in the last summer and suddenly confronted by a tiger.
Montu : Really! After return he must be applauded by everyone.
Boltu : I never said he came back.

5. She paid you a visit and drank 12 bottles of beer without getting drunk.. My brother, just offer her kolanut..You are dating your ancestor.

Visit http://ayojokes.com.ng daily for latest jokes update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
More Laughter Await You.

http://ayojokes.com.ng

Naija Short Jokes You Can't Read Without laughing

Struggling For Food At Naija Party Joke

That moment you are struggling for food at a Naija wedding and mistakenly disconnected the speaker wire with your leg.
Now all eyes are on you. You will just realise that you have bellefull under 3 seconds.

Naija Guy Joke

If a Naija guy tells you he is not like other men. My sister, ask him if he can give birth. Nonsense Boys!

Naija Student Joke

JSS 1: I want to be a Doctor.

SSS 1: I want to be a Lawyer.

10 Years Later: Contact me for your iTunes gift card for instant cash out.

Naija Girl Joke

When a Naija girl ask you for N50,000 and you gave her N100,000 instead. She will be like: "That baby, but don't forget the N50,000 i asked you.

Made It In Naija Joke

Finally, i have made it in Naija. I can now speak French.

Born June Mama, Come On Serve Her, Serve Her Beer Mercy.

Naija Girls And Food

Some Naija girls love food so much, you will take her to the zoo and ask what's her favourite animal and she will answer: "Roasted Chicken".

Read Full From: http://ayojokes.com.ng/naija-short-jokes-cant-read-without-laughing/

1 Like

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Ayojokes: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Check out for more update!

http://ayojokes.com.ng

New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week

Cheating Girlfriend Joke

No Nigeria girl cheats better than those living with their grandmother. Guys Beware.

Funny Forehead Kisses Joke

Forehead kisses are how Nigeria men absorb all the sense from you brains. Stay awake my sisters.

Breaking News Joke

Everyday we hear breaking news in Nigeria, so when will straight news arrive in Nigeria?

New Condom Joke

The kind of strength Nigeria men use in tearing condom, if they join it together, i swear we can use it to push Africa forward.

New Nigeria Girls Joke

First day your Nigeria girl leaves her top and towel at your place.

Second day, she leaves her shoe and jacket.

Third day, She leaves her makeup kits.

Congratulations my brother, you now have a new wife.

Nigeria Men Joke

So many Nigeria men are so quick to brag how many women they have slept with. Forgetting to mention how many minutes they lasted. Shior!

Nigeria Oil Joke

Seeing what Qatar and Saudi Arabia are doing with their oil money makes me wonder if Nigeria is selling coconut oil.

Advice to Nigeria Girls Joke

My sister, befor you hand over your breast to any Nigeria man, first check how he drinks pure water. #HealthTips

Read Full: http://ayojokes.com.ng/new-funny-nigeria-joke-week/

3 Likes

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by spiders333: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
DURING MY FRIENDS WAEC EXAM Abeg no laugh As I bounced and entered the WAEC Examination hall, there was just one prayer inside my mind which is God please let me sit down near a person that knows book, because the stupid boy i told to send me the answer on my phone looks like who doesn't have sense. God finally answered my prayer, the girl that i sat with was an Albino and she wore medicated eyeglass that has rope, so i knew for sure that she knows book well well. As the paper started, this girl started to misbehave ooo. She was just covering her answer anyhow but as a sharp guy that i am, i was spying the answer from one deadly angle when it remained just 5 minutes to go, is then that this girl caught me copying her answer and started shouting at me, but i just ignored her, considering the fact i had almost copied finish. The next thing that i heard was my phone's message tune. This useless boy has finally sent the answer, i sighed and then told the invigilator to give Me a fresh answer booklet. I then tore the one that i copied from the albino girl and used the paper to stone Her, i told her that in her life, let her not ever talk to me anyhow again. and i kept the fresh booklet ontop my table and then used one kind style to open the message. I saw "To Download Sience Student by Olamide at #50 text 3 to 4900

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by goldennugget: 9:01pm On May 13, 2022
Re: 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh by Salmoneus(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2022
Wow what a gem, definitely stealing these. grin

(1) (Reply)

Lets Have your Complaints Here / Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.