Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

Lets Have your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lets Have your Complaints Here (239108 Views)

Lets Have Fun / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2011
Any attempt to bypass the word censor is AGAINST forum rules and will warrant a ban.

You will have noticed that certain words have been censored on the forum. This is in order to maintain a level of decorum and to avoid drawing undue attention to the forum or affecting innocent minds that might browse the forum.

While mature issues regarding intimacy and sexuality can be discussed, it is the forum intent to control the use of certain words in this regard. Please abide by the rules, as the words are routinely examined to see if they truly merit being removed or not and this will be an ongoing process.

While we try to do this, some members are intentionally bypassing the censor system by posting words that are similar or not identical to the censored word

For example, instead of using the crude word for intercourse (starting with f) some use will repeat the last letter e.g 'fucccckkk' others will replace a letter with a symbol, e.g aS$, while others will spell out the words using dashes e.g G-A-Y.

The list above is not comprehensive but just an indication of the various methods used.

Any attempt to bypass the word censor is AGAINST forum rules and will warrant a ban.

Following this clear announcement, the following enforcement measures are going to be implemented as of 22-01-2009.

1. First offence - instant 2 day ban

2. Second offence 7 day ban

3. Third offence indefinite ban

Please, Please, PLEASE comply with this instruction. If you fail to do so, do not be surprised if you are banned.

While moderators might not pick up each case, those of you unfortunate to be caught will be used as an example.

This rule is not retroactive and won't cover posts made before the date above, but if you are caught from now, you will be banned.

Thanks for understanding.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
please that BIGG VAGGGGIINNNAAA thread by (only god knows who)  be scrapped or moved to sexuality section . . .

Thanks

11 Likes

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2011
Aiight wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
This liveliness ish is a nairaland thing in general,i think. Not sure of what is really happening! Most of the sections are dulling,at music section for instance,they attribute the abrupt boredom to the insurgence of fb,twitter,bb and even 2go!
And Please this 'bin gbagbo' of guy or what ever they call him, should really be taken a closer look at,to verify if he is really a human.
Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by ARareGem(f): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2011
What you could do dani, is to start sending money into nairalanders account and I'm sure you'll have the Jokes sect. flooded with jokes. Seriously, consider it.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Sophizzy(f): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
Mod, my complaint is that you guys have not been counting my posts. Y now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
ARareGem:

What you could do dani, is to start sending money into nairalanders account and I'm sure you'll have the Jokes sect. flooded with jokes. Seriously, consider it.

speak for yourself mehn

mtchew,

3 Likes

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bingbagbo(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2011
i am broke, mek una helepu me!

until u ban stupidio, ode re-mumu, mikuz guapo etc this section will be worst! angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by ARareGem(f): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2011
Studio CFR:

speak for yourself mehn

mtchew,

It can't be Studio who said this.shocked Studio who will do anythn for free money! Studio who will be the first to withdraw the amount from his account once Nairaland pays it in for fear that they might change their mind and take the money back. It has to be someone else. tongue

Mtcheew
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
@araregem
why you like quarell pass fight sef?

1 Like

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by chumakk: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
Let's it rain on the nairaland and in joke section, heavy one shocked maybe bad element will be wash away wink
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2011
**here is d solution:resign with immediate effect so dat I resume as mod of this section**

1 Like

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by lysaa(f): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2011
Its bad enough that many have abandoned NL for some other trendy social networks, whatever, but its worse that the few left to liven this place have their jokes despised by silly comments from our dinosaurs who've refused to be extinct. Lets learn to welcome jokes or at least criticize em logically yet nicely and not like the manner of some with their silly qxns 'where's the joke?' damn that! We all hv the option to ignore or tell them where they're wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hmm! Virgin Mary of nl.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2011
ARareGem:

It can't be Studio who said this.shocked Studio who will do anythn for free money! Studio who will be the first to withdraw the amount from his account once Nairaland pays it in for fear that they might change their mind and take the money back. It has to be someone else. tongue

Mtcheew

Lol. . . U well like thiz?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by jjzones(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2011
Yes talk about someone who doesn't say much and that should be me. Don't worry blame it all on me. I no dey gree talk although my fingers complete.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by ARareGem(f): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2011
mikuz:

@araregem
why you like quarell pass fight sef?

Ehm, be so kind as to explain the difference.tongue Besides I don't quarrel or fight, I beat up.cool
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2011
**Clears throat**

Er,  First n foremost, i will like to know why this thread is appearing too late amidst of the incessant egregious tragedy that has befallen our dear Joke Section?! Reason : Cos our MODs have not been realising there functions, so the Moderators are my first erring agents! angry
2 The growing habit of condeming jokes : I wont emphasize much on this menace but those into this act [Studio, Gbagbo, Brite, Mukiz <Though he took up a new leaf>, Jackpot and Saddler] should all take a reverting step! cool

3 Jackpot and Brite007 : To be candid since the intro of this duo the joke sec has turned into a mess, they insult fellow members, claim the MOD position, always acting possesive, criticizes posts, in all, this duo has succeeded in pissing off every joke sec member frm this Section. . . The last 2 Offtopic Centres never faired well courtesy of their acts, they deserve strict caution or a month suspension angry

4 Lack of Initiatives : I think there's a need for the MODs and fellow members to open up threads that can serve as avenue for Thrilling humors and comfort zones, apart frm the Offtopic Thread and the Yes Or No Thread which i consider nice innovations, there should be a need for a Humor Clinic thread [with a humor Doc prescribing funny medics to visitors], Football fanatics humor thread [Strictly for soccer fans, funny and crazy soccer news to be held here n I would love to anchor this ship cheesy], Lets throw the Insults here thread [where we throw funny insults with no offence intended]

. . What Else? I think wiv those 3 threads, Investors, Shareholders and Tycoons will come to patronise the efficient natural resources of the Joke sections and our members in Diaspora [Clemcy, Xynerise, Phate, Gabry, Synthesis etc] will all return home!

Thanks for your eminent Understanding

El Guapo
Joke Section Ambassador In Romance Section
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Sophizzy(f): 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2011
El Guapo:

**Clears throat**

Er,  First n foremost, i will like to know why this thread is appearing too late amidst of the incessant egregious tragedy that has befallen our dear Joke Section?! Reason : Cos our MODs have not been realising there functions, so the Moderators are my first erring agents! angry
2 The growing habit of condeming jokes : I wont emphasize much on this menace but those into this act [Studio, Gbagbo, Brite, Mukiz <Though he took up a new leaf>, Jackpot and Saddler] should all take a reverting step! cool

3 Jackpot and Brite007 : To be candid since the intro of this duo the joke sec has turned into a mess, they insult fellow members, claim the MOD position, always acting possesive, criticizes posts, in all, this duo has succeeded in pissing off every joke sec member frm this Section. . . The last 2 Offtopic Centres never faired well courtesy of their acts, they deserve strict caution or a month suspension angry

4 Lack of Initiatives : I think there's a need for the MODs and fellow members to open up threads that can serve as avenue for Thrilling humors and comfort zones, apart frm the Offtopic Thread and the Yes Or No Thread which i consider nice innovations, there should be a need for a Humor Clinic thread [with a humor Doc prescribing funny medics to visitors], Football fanatics humor thread [Strictly for soccer fans, funny and crazy soccer news to be held here n I would love to anchor this ship cheesy], Lets throw the Insults here thread [where we throw funny insults with no offence intended]

. . What Else? I think wiv those 3 threads, Investors, Shareholders and Tycoons will come to patronise the efficient natural resources of the Joke sections and our members in Diaspora [Clemcy, Xynerise, Phate, Gabry, Synthesis etc] will all return home!

Thanks for your eminent Understanding

El Guapo
Joke Section Ambassador In Romance Section
cheesy

SECONDED.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by lysaa(f): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
mikuz:

Hmm! Virgin Mary of nl.
Meaning? angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
@guapo:in trying to profer solution to å one-sided opinion dat d joke section has turned into å lurch,u started pointing accusing fingers at jokes section's most treasured duo.I believe you know ťĥĕ consequence of what you just did.
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2011
Sharrap! U don talk while am talking, Sit down there! angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
@guapo:shey u don forget say this thread ŵăš opened by dani himself.BEWARE OF BAN!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
I go rumple ur face with blows now angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
El at every slight provocation,na so you go just dey vex and beat person anyhow! Why na?!
Haven't i warned you several times that you should stop getting angry like this?
Remember that man wey make you vex 3 years ago still dey UPTH oh! Leave that bright,em just dey find person wey dem go blame say na em hospitalize am! Btw Hospital bill this year are sky rocketing in case you no know!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by ARareGem(f): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2011
Aow e take concern you?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2011
Mikuz no mind dat death trap, em dey seek for person wey go host em burial angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2011
@arare,
Which kind talk be that? Abi you think say i be El? Me go just bleed hear first before people go gather come dey ask wetin happen!
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2011
Guy if u near that gurl i go woze u hot Slap! angry
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by bright007(f): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2011
*who b dis milkose abi na milkus wey dey mis yan self?guy if u no take time I go rebrand u
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2011
is dis what maturity does to people?
Re: Lets Have your Complaints Here by mikuz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
^ Sharap! This is not a gathering for immature minds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Funny Naija Pictures / Funny Pictures / All Akpos Jokes. Updated Everyday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.