Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name (54261 Views)

9mobile Is Up For Sale - Who Do You Think Would Buy It? / Is This The End Of Etisalat Nigeria? / Etisalat Nigeria’s Troubles Worsen As Largest Shareholder Pulls Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 14, 2017
me: madam gimme 9mobile recharge card. cry

too bad they cant pick a good name

Re: 9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name by oyatz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Why not you?

DONGOYARO1:
Would this translate to efficient service delivery?

I wish a Nigerian industralist can just buy up the company
Re: 9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name by Machiny: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Mark3:
That's Cool
pls am qouting bos it seems you are tryn to pass a massage across to me tru mail...I have replied you before and you sent dsame empty mail from nairaland..can u reply that mail then you would pass the massage...thanks
Re: 9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name by edewojames(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2017
BUA Group, Virgin Mobile, Vodacom, Others in quest to takeover 9Mobile

Last Wednesday a popular telco in Nigeria, Etisalat, change it name to 9Mobile. As a result all accounts relating to Etisalat also changed to 9Mobile. Including, Facebook, twitter and the likes. But that is not the end of it. The company is till owing the $1.2 billion that was syndicated from 13 local banks.

Read more: http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/07/bua-virgin-mobile-vodacom-takeover-9mobile.html
Re: 9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name by Techliet(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2017
i think 9mobile recruitment is currently recruiting at www.careers.9mobile.com.ng
Re: 9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name by Techliet(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2017
Etisalat, now 9mobile is currently recruiting on their website at www.careers.9mobile.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Actually Giving Away Your Personal Data When You Copy And Paste It / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.