Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos (45279 Views)

Photos From Adaeze Aduaka's Convocation In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths / Adaeze Aduaka Glows In Amazing Valentine Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by AlexReports(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Queen Adaeze Aduaka, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Tourism Marks Birthday Today (photos)

Queen Adaeze Aduaka born13th of July isĀ 
currently a final year student of the department of Animal science and technology in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.
Aduaka Adaeze is an Advert model, Presenter, Event Host, Brand Ambassador for campus best selling magazine CampusAmebo, presently Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria Tourism and also Ceo Queen Adaeze Aduaka foundation.
She also hosts her own show called 360 degrees with Adaeze where she has interviewed nollywood vetran Bob-Manuel Udokwu, Singer Solidstar to mention a few.

On a legacy she would like to leave behind, she said;
"I would love to be remembered as a woman who conquered the fear of letting situations around her determine her bearing in life, a strong determined woman"

Aduake Adaeze has an appealing resume as she has hosted top notch events like Face Of CA Magazine 2015, 2016 & 2017 Miss Campus Nigeria 2015, Dailytimes Hero's Award 2017, Most Beautiful Face In Anambra 2017 to mention but a few and her strides has not gone unnoticed and to this, she has been awarded by notable organizations
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/07/splendid-queen-adaeze-aduaka-most.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by AlexReports(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
More

4 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by AlexReports(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Happy Birthday, Your majesty

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2017

Wat is sexy about this lean thin thing with 3/4 eye nd owl looking face.... Ehh? Op

Mtchewww
Just waited approximately 2000kb browsing this topic

#Eco99#

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by subtlemee(f): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Make up should be banned in any pageantry to get real beauties ...hbd all the same

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
She should be thankful to her vagina for giving her fame and wealth, the bottom power never fails.

13 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Hotshawarma(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2017
No comment until I see her after swimming

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Make up enhanced beauty

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Caustics: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
sad
Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
shocked

See babyfood oo

Her brezz reminds me of the collapsed Mokwa-Jebba bridge

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by hilroy: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Alex reports undecided
Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hottie
Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Alex reports all your story is always about women. If it's not about roseline meurer it's about one girl nobody has heard of. Hope ur not doing it for free? grin

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
This gal naa Elderly men food

Make I go find my mate sad

She go sweet shaa

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
She's beautiful. You ugly fuckers up there are all haters.

15 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by NnamdiKanu(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
ecoeco:

Wat us sexy about this lean thin thing with 3/4 eye nd owl looking face.... Ehh? Op

Mtchewww

#Eco99#

May something good Neva reach lipsrsealed...why are u all bittered? Is she the cause of the hardship in the country? Her offense is simply cos she is cute and igbo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by brainpulse: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Adaeze Aduaka the Evans and cucumber people I hail o. Thinking of the numerous cucumbers that might worked under this girl from the forest of the rising crime.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by kenny714433(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Op, abeg help me check if she wear pant.

sad sad sad shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I tried using Merlin's magical power to check if i can lift up her clothes. But I just realized this is not movie.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by dacovajnr: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by confy22: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oga Alex!
Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Caustics: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This gal naa Elderly men food

Make I go find my mate sad

She go sweet shaa
is leftover food ever sweet?
Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Igbos are indeed doing very well

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by epospiky(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
She's beautiful though but overrated. I've met much more beautiful ones

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ok wink cheesy vaseline crew were u na dey
Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by malificent(f): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Haba! She's fine jhor
ecoeco:

Wat us sexy about this lean thin thing with 3/4 eye nd owl looking face.... Ehh? Op

Mtchewww

#Eco99#

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Laple0541(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
hi
Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by NnamdiKanu(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See babyfood oo

So you are an ikenga? Good to know... Same here
Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by dreamangel: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Inanna:
She's beautiful. You ugly fuckers up there are all haters.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
ecoeco:

Mtchewww

#Eco99#

That girl is very very very fineeee. Talk true.
That's beauty right there. Next 20 years, she will still look young and smashing.

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Laple0541(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Miss Tourism....na only God know the number of pricks wey she go don tour!!!

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Aduaka Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by houstonia(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See babyfood oo

You're just too dry, why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy Wearing Ebuka's Bat Outfit (Photo) / D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.