Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Uk Settlement Visa Appeal ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Settlement Visa Appeal ? (2226 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / 3 Months And 1 Week Waiting For Uk Settlement Visa - Settlement Visa Posts Only / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Settlement Visa Appeal ? by Ladybug: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2007
Hey there, was just glancing through this and was hoping someone may be able to help me.    I’m currently in the nightmare of an appeal for a visa in the “settlement” category.
The appeal has been viewed in the original office and the decision remains the same a denial, no visa.  The appeal is now in the UK and waiting in the court to be seen by a judge.  The time has come and gone for extra submissions and they have received the denial from the original office. There has been no date set yet as to when it will be viewed. 
Does anyone know how long this could take to get a date, then how far in advance will the date be?    It has already been 6 months since beginning this appeal; I’m hoping that it won’t be another 6 months for a judge to see it….
Re: Uk Settlement Visa Appeal ? by VOR(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2007
Only the AIT can tell you how long it will be before a hearing date is set.
Have you tried contacting them? Furthermore, is what you are talking
about the original appeal or a review of the appeal decision.
Re: Uk Settlement Visa Appeal ? by Ladybug: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2007
I tried contacting them, they keep saying that they're just waiting for a judge to see it, This is the original appeal, I'm just hoping it doesnt take months for a judge to actually see it. Do you have any idea how long this could take, or do i just need to keep calling them to ask if a date is set?

(1) (Reply)

STUDY IN AUSTRIA FEES AS LOW AS 350 EUROS / Nairobi, Johannesburg,lagos Or Kumasi Which Is The Best City In Africa / Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.