Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Headless Body Of Two Men Found In Rumuokparali Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Body Of Two Men Found In Rumuokparali Rivers (1746 Views)

African Men Found Hiding In Mattresses Just To Enter Europe (photos) / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Headless Body Of Two Men Found In Rumuokparali Rivers by naijainform: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Headless body of Two men has been discovered by the indigenes Rumuokparali Rivers State,

According to Facebook user Innocent Ruhuoma Vivian who shared the pictures on her facebook profile.

“Have not being able to say anything since yesterday, hmmmmmm I still don’t know what to say about your deaths my small uncle as I call you guys, ify boy….. Emekus…….. What happened to? Who did this to you? Where are your heads? These questions keep running through my head yet no answer. What a world!!! Rumuokparali the land of my father will you allow this calamity befall us without taking any action? Its was indeed a black day for our community and clan yesterday. Whosoever that have a hand in your death will not know peace until such a person is brought to book. RIP my brothers and uncles”

Visit http://naijainform.com/headless-body-two-men-found-rumuokparali-rivers/
For more pictures

Cc: Mynd44

Re: Headless Body Of Two Men Found In Rumuokparali Rivers by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'm beginning to lose hope on nigeria
Re: Headless Body Of Two Men Found In Rumuokparali Rivers by Jostico: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
embarassed I've lost hope in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Students Of Godfrey Okoye University Protest About Insecurity In Female Hostels / Thoughts Of Suicide Is Only Thing On My Mind –okolie, / British Coach Jailed For 25years In UAE For Possession Of Cannabis Oil(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.