Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Please Help On To Draft A Detailed Budget For Sponsors For A Reality Tv Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Help On To Draft A Detailed Budget For Sponsors For A Reality Tv Show (961 Views)

Please I Need sponsors for a reality tv show that'll promote science&technology. / Are Reality TV Shows/Competitions Of Any Benefit To Us? / Dragon's Den Nigeria: Upcoming Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help On To Draft A Detailed Budget For Sponsors For A Reality Tv Show by gaby(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2010
Hello house i'm working on a reality t.v show which i've already completed but stuck on how to detail the budget for prospective sponsors.I've been to a couple of corporations with a draft budget and they've advised i go back and repackage the budget as it is not detailed enough.

In essence what i am beign asked to do is to break down the sponsorship levels and the benefits attached to prospective sponsors.I've got an idea on how to go about this but need someone who's done this before or with prior knowledge to assist with this.

Please anyone with help should hit me up on pojieson@hotmail.com, will appreciate your assistance a great deal.
Re: Please Help On To Draft A Detailed Budget For Sponsors For A Reality Tv Show by Briareos(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2012
Anybody have an idea on this issue Å¡hould please furnish me with the details.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register For Gulder Ultimate Search 2010 / *watch For Free*: Rango / Gulder Ultimate Search; Mopol,mary-wealth And Kikelomo Gets Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.