Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (190614 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Fredoh(m): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Kherdhazlek:

Sup bro, please I need you to put me through Master's scholarship application... looking forward to hearing from you
thanks
I'm very much interested Bro.
Fredoh1170@gmail.com
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by randomspeaker: 2:29am On Jul 24, 2017
i have a very strong feeling that this exam would be conducted by dragnet, because the venue for lagos is where dragnet exams hold. Also, the instructions are the exact same with what you get when writing a dragnet exam. Speaking from experience. I wrote Nae scholarship exam recently and it was by dragnet. For this year, dragnet has been setting subject specific exams, which is also what i think would happen. So expect Numerical and verbal as usual , then course specific questions instead of Current affairs. Mine is scheduled for 8am on the 24th tho, i hope i remember to come give an update.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by angelajuni(f): 3:21am On Jul 24, 2017
EhisC:
Dear all,

I was invited with an incomplete message and a back date. See mail below:

Dear Ebhohimen Ehinomen ,
As a result of your application for the position of , We would like to invite you for an Apptitude Test on Thu 1st Jan, 1970, at 12:30pm at .

Please Login to your account here for further instructions

Best Regards,
Department of Petroleum Resources.

That's the email i got. I tried login in to my portal so i can know my status but had password issues. I have tried the password recovery option all to no avail(possibly because i used the wrong password pattern, as i later noticed) as the response i am now getting is 'Application Portal Closed'. I have called all the contacts i could lay hands on which i thought could be of help and also sent a mail to DPR recruitment help address, explaining my plight but no positive response from any. Infact, they are yet to reply my mail. Anyone that can be of help should please advice on what else i can do or should i probably forget about it?

Thanks all
I am in exact situation as you are. I plan to go to DPR office in Victora Island today and see if I can get any help.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2017
randomspeaker:
i have a very strong feeling that this exam would be conducted by dragnet, because the venue for lagos is where dragnet exams hold. Also, the instructions are the exact same with what you get when writing a dragnet exam. Speaking from experience. I wrote Nae scholarship exam recently and it was by dragnet. For this year, dragnet has been setting subject specific exams, which is also what i think would happen. So expect Numerical and verbal as usual , then course specific questions instead of Current affairs. Mine is scheduled for 8am on the 24th tho, i hope i remember to come give an update.

we r waiting to get d update after ur exam
wish u d very best of luck in ur exam.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by donchinexd(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2017
emi89:
add me 08130811878, Tuesday 25 ph center by 3:30pm
Same wit me but 8am.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by motivationspika(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2017
i would like to which all nairalanders writing today's aptitude test a huge success.

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Rotimiseyi(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Wishing all those slated to do their test today the very best. Please endeavor to feed the house your experience. Congratulations in advance
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Gborigi: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2017
angelajuni:

I am in exact situation as you are. I plan to go to DPR office in Victora Island today and see if I can get any help.
A very good idea. Kindly feed us on the help you might get. Regards and success!
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by MrsBee: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello people, I can't seem to view the portal in order to print my test slip. It keeps taking me to application page. I was able to view it the day the test mail was sent. What can I do please? My test is 29th.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by obajoey(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2017
I think you are right. Someone just confirmed that.

randomspeaker:
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Brownville007: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=MrsBee post=58774808]Hello people, I can't seem to view the portal in order to print my test slip. It keeps taking me to application page. I was able to view it the day the test mail was sent. What can I do please? My test is 29th.[/quot
Click on your profile
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by EhisC: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2017
angelajuni:

Alright. Please, get back to me whatever their response will be-08138131095(ehinomen1@gmail.com). And, thanks for responding to my post.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by uscofield: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=Brownville007 post=58776086][/quote]

click on the link sent to your email, it will redirect you to the login page
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by somebody1: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2017
MrsBee:
Hello people, I can't seem to view the portal in order to print my test slip. It keeps taking me to application page. I was able to view it the day the test mail was sent. What can I do please? My test is 29th.
go 2 d menu and click on profile
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Modupeelizabeth: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=policy12 post=58742915]

Am writing on 25th abeg I will need info on it goes after ur exam don't forget to com and update us pls.
done with my test now... just concentrate on sequences and English alone ... no current affairs... 45question for 45 min... best of luck to us
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Jcra(f): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=Modupeelizabeth post=58779205][/quote]

hi... was it just d print out slip and I.d card that was needed?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by kufreabasi2013(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=Modupeelizabeth post=58779205][/quote] which position did you apply for?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by obamartins(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wrote mine today. No current affairs, no oil related questions. Just english and arithmetic. Series many sha. But my question is, I did not click on submit b4 the time elapsed, though I finished. I hope the system will auto submit for me or make I go back go tell them submit am? My Center is ACE Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by jidxin(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
juri:
Please, is there anyone who applied for Legal Officer 1 (Experienced) who has been invited?. Mine is still showing the pending stuff. I want to know if I should forget this once and for all.
mine is legal officer II nd its still pending ooo nd i ve called their cust care i was told is batch by batch dat we should wait for our batch. i dont know how true it is.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bizguru000: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
obamartins:
Wrote mine today. No current affairs, no oil related questions. Just english and arithmetic. Series many sha. But my question is, I did not click on submit b4 the time elapsed, though I finished. I hope the system will auto submit for me or make I go back go tell them submit am? My Center is ACE Port Harcourt

Yes it will submit for you dont worry..Are you experienced or graduate trainee
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bizguru000: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=Modupeelizabeth post=58779205][/quote]

45 minutes for 45 questions...no need for calculator na
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bayus2003(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
bizguru000:

45 minutes for 45 questions...no need for calculator na
what type of questions dey the English part?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by ccqueen(f): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
hmmmm...I wanted to print my slip now and what I saw shocked the date has been changed to 25th.Anybody going to PHC from Anambra tomorrow?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by ukeme200(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
obamartins:
What did u apply for?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bossrillboss: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
uscofield:

Click on the login from your email, it will redirect you to their portal where you will type your username (email) and password.
Remember, your password contains an uppercase. These two things are what you need in the exam (email and password) in order to access you test questions.
..guy abeg please av try all means to get my password bt no avail,pls tell me d requirements for d password,mayb I can remba my password pls.help a broda
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by freshestbee: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
karleone:
Who got the mail sent by DPR?

When you click on "here", do you get the attached page below?
same thing wth mine
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by freshestbee: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=ukeme200 post=58780973]
What did u apply for?[/quote
please was it ur username or ref no u used on the system?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by freshestbee: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
angelajuni:

got d same mail and hving d same issue
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by freshestbee: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
angelajuni:

i got d same massage n i sent mail 2wks ago no reply,please if u get any info let me know ,dis my mail n no-08062585100,trimmyline@yahoo.com.tx
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by freshestbee: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Anyiadorid:
Please also add me to the WhatsApp group. 08055269098. Thanks
08062585100-pls add me
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by obamartins(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
bizguru000:

Yes it will submit for you dont worry..Are you experienced or graduate trainee

i can't remember if i applied for experience or graduate trainee o. The thing don tay. But it System Analyst i applied for.

When u go into the computer room, you sit in front of any of the PCs. Your Username is your email address (the email u used to apply for the job) then your password is your phone number (the phone number you used in applying for the job). Goodluck to those who will be writing on a later date. No jack break your head, naa IQ questions.

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Bontia(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wish those that wrote today success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.