Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,035 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited (190548 Views)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / For Those Invited For Procter And Gamble Second Test... / Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2016 - Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by mailato: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
pls any information about DPR aptitude test
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by randomspeaker: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
this one that derz a whatsapp group , does it mean dah we won't get info here again? if anybody hears from them, please let us know.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Kherdhazlek: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2017
somebody should add me to the whatsapp group Biko, d link posted isn't helping 08030620954
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Rotimiseyi(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Please add me too. 07032066994
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Orsat: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Pls add me 08060612579
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Awedman: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
check your profile maybe you are fortunate to be approved because mine is rejected now
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by bb12008: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Below was the reply I got from DPR today after it failed to review my application while I met all the requirements for the position I applied for.
The fact is that DPR did not make fairness in the shortlisting qualified candidates for aptitude tests because many applications were still saying pending-successful submission after tests invitations were sent. It was glaring that they did not touch many applications and now sending Application unsuccessful to all pending.

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position in the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2016/17 Recruitment exercise.
We regret to inform you that DPR will not be pursuing your candidacy for the position applied for.
Though your qualifications are impressive, the selection process was highly competitive and we have decided to move forward with candidates whose qualifications better meet our needs now.
We thank you for your interest in DPR and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Regards,
DPR Recruitment Team

2 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by panini(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Couldn't apply when this came out. Hopefully they employ those deserving it and not their personal candidates.

This quiz about the oil sector in Nigeria may help someone in the test/interview process https://letslearn.ng/course/brainiacs-spenaice-challenge/

Good luck everyone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Aremu01(m): 5:42am On Aug 09, 2017
bb12008:
Below was the reply I got from DPR today after it failed to review my application while I met all the requirements for the position I applied for.
The fact is that DPR did not make fairness in the shortlisting qualified candidates for aptitude tests because many applications were still saying pending-successful submission after tests invitations were sent. It was glaring that they did not touch many applications and now sending Application unsuccessful to all pending.

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position in the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2016/17 Recruitment exercise.
We regret to inform you that DPR will not be pursuing your candidacy for the position applied for.
Though your qualifications are impressive, the selection process was highly competitive and we have decided to move forward with candidates whose qualifications better meet our needs now.
We thank you for your interest in DPR and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Regards,
DPR Recruitment Team

I got it too.... Smiles... It's funny cos m 100% sure m qualified..... Well this shows how rotten Nigeria is.... Congrats whose who will be eventually employed....
I am not moved at all.... I saw a thread of the chief whips letter of recommended candidates for employment..... So even if one is sure if the test and interviews, the man know man thing will still prevail.
I have lost hope in anything government job....

The best lies ahead.... I am sure of that in my spirit...

3 Likes

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by edib(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
For those who wrote the test, any info yet?? It was computer based so i believe results should be out asap Plus whats the next stage??
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by wendyberry(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nigeria my country

Apc and kwaruption

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by ujupikin: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pls add me dear 07030809747
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by yns4real: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
RE: Ongoing staff recruitment EXERCISE into DPR
 August 11, 2017

As the public is aware, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is currently conducting a staff recruitment exercise aimed at selecting suitably qualified persons from a pool of duly shortlisted candidates, which followed the approval of their applications for advertised positions in the Department.

It is important for the public to note that the ongoing recruitment exercise is being carried out in accordance with extant rules guiding such exercises in the Nigerian Public Service. We therefore wish to assure all Nigerians that the process is being undertaken with a high sense of responsibility, transparency and fairness, considering all principles and values that reflect the diversity and plurality of our nation.

To this end therefore, the process has been designed to be rigorous and competitive to ensure that only the very best candidates are chosen based purely on merit and their respective abilities.

In this regard, we wish to further assure that any rumours circulating in the media or elsewhere to the effect that special consideration is being given to certain Nigerians and / or their wards regarding the ongoing recruitment, are manifestly false, and should be disregarded in its entirety as the Department is sacredly following a transparent process that does not allow any room for manipulation in favour of people no matter how highly placed their principals or sponsors are.

Finally, we want to use this opportunity to request that, candidates who participated in the recently conducted aptitude tests to keep monitoring the accessible online portal for the outcome and subsequent stages of the exercise.

Signed,
Management

https://dpr.gov.ng/index/re-ongoing-staff-recruitment-exercise-into-dpr/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by koligs: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2017
yns4real:
RE: Ongoing staff recruitment EXERCISE into DPR
 August 11, 2017

As the public is aware, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is currently conducting a staff recruitment exercise aimed at selecting suitably qualified persons from a pool of duly shortlisted candidates, which followed the approval of their applications for advertised positions in the Department.

It is important for the public to note that the ongoing recruitment exercise is being carried out in accordance with extant rules guiding such exercises in the Nigerian Public Service. We therefore wish to assure all Nigerians that the process is being undertaken with a high sense of responsibility, transparency and fairness, considering all principles and values that reflect the diversity and plurality of our nation.

To this end therefore, the process has been designed to be rigorous and competitive to ensure that only the very best candidates are chosen based purely on merit and their respective abilities.

In this regard, we wish to further assure that any rumours circulating in the media or elsewhere to the effect that special consideration is being given to certain Nigerians and / or their wards regarding the ongoing recruitment, are manifestly false, and should be disregarded in its entirety as the Department is sacredly following a transparent process that does not allow any room for manipulation in favour of people no matter how highly placed their principals or sponsors are.

Finally, we want to use this opportunity to request that, candidates who participated in the recently conducted aptitude tests to keep monitoring the accessible online portal for the outcome and subsequent stages of the exercise.

Signed,
Management

https://dpr.gov.ng/index/re-ongoing-staff-recruitment-exercise-into-dpr/

So does this mean that those that weren't invited for the test wouldn't be invited?
And what's the faith of those that their application is saying pending (application successful)
Why is their portal closed??

Any answer pls??
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by 2funkyy(f): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2017
koligs:

So does this mean that those that weren't invited for the test wouldn't be invited?
And what's the faith of those that their application is saying pending (application successful)
Why is their portal closed??

Any answer pls??
Their portal is not closed,it is only people that theor application have been rejected that cant access the portal.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DouglasHoc(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
From the little info I have, those with pending applications have been changed to application rejected and they cannot access the portal anymore. I guess those who wrote the test will find out if they made it to the next stage via the portal since they can still access it and considering the public notice made by DPR.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by indian03: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Pls add me 08134883430six
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by iphi(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
indian03:
Pls add me 08134883430six
look at my comments well and see how to add yourself
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Udoyomessi: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Please add me to the whatsapp group 07061609001
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DAVIVAA: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
pls add me up in the watsapp group 07061297109
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by OdaBz: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Pls add me up
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by OLUWOLEM: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2017
Please add me up with 08165640484
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by ubongchrisetim(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
add me, 08134185003
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by princeDejidayo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
pls add me 07031537294

1 Like

Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by CalyMan2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pls, guys someone should help add me to the DPR Watsapp group, here is my contact. 08167089400
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by clementbiola(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2017
08066746435 pls add me
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by tfworld: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Pls add me to the whatsapp group. My no is 08137896640
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by olufunmiodejayi: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Please add me to the what's app group...here is my contact..08030888752
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by madri4u: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Wow! Am so relief nw. See as favour and faith just dey follow me. I nor fit happy as I dey yarn for una here so. From a reliable source, I got d info dat I scored 62.5percent. And I nor do wel for maths, I jst used instinct to guess and click answers for d maths that was so difficult for my own system.Waiting for next level.
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by Tdarry: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2017
madri4u:
Wow! Am so relief nw. See as favour and faith just dey follow me. I nor fit happy as I dey yarn for una here so. From a reliable source, I got d info dat I scored 62.5percent. And I nor do wel for maths, I jst used instinct to guess and click answers for d maths that was so difficult for my own system.Waiting for next level.
Abeg, did your reliable source tell you when the next stage will likely commence?
Re: DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited by DollyB(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
madri4u:
OK...but ask your reliable source for something more concrete like when is the next stage going to commence?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.