Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi (13061 Views)

Star Actor Saint Obi Steps Out In Style(photos) / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by ObiOmaMu: 4:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Actor Obinna Nwafor, popularly known as Saint Obi, has asked Nigerians not to judge celebrities with crashed marriages. According to him, until one is married, they won’t understand the dynamics that operates in homes.

Speaking in an interview with NewTelegraph, Saint Obi said:

There have been rising cases of crashed marriages among celebrities. What is your take on this?
Firstly, I must say that violence is not good. But sometimes, when it comes to issues about crashed marriages and stuffs like that, what I always say is that ‘don’t be too quick to judge’, because until you get married, I know you are, you won’t understand the dynamics that operates in homes.

What works for Mr ‘A’ or Miss ‘A’ may not work for Mr ‘B’ and Miss ‘B’. So, things lead to things; but my advice is that rather than become violent, maybe you walk away or maybe give each other some space.

Sometimes some artistes push the other to the extreme, I say sometimes, not always. So, it is just the ability for one to understand when he is being pushed overboard, and control that urge to go overboard because some people can be terrible, and some people can be nice.

So, I will never advise anybody to be violent no matter the situation; but some people push people to the extreme.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/dont-judge-celebrities-crashed-marriages-actor-saint-obi.html

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by jazinogold(m): 5:08am On Jul 14, 2017
ok
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by IamLovely: 5:25am On Jul 14, 2017
we should judge them by successful career.
Ok
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by pzmedia(m): 6:07am On Jul 14, 2017
hmmm I hear u sir
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2017
OK sir, for the respect we have for you, we will let this one pass. I still remember your movie, take me to mama, it is one of the best movies in history of Nollywood, pls lalasticlala take me to mama.

11 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by NwaAmaikpe: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
shocked

This is hypocritical..

You said we shouldn't judge celebrities with failed marriages.
But we can judge nonperforming politicians.

Once you put your life up in the media for criticism, then it's no only natural for you to be judged.
Celebrities are role models who portray themselves as near-perfect so when they don't live up to expectations...they should be chastised without restraint.

I disagree with the St.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by MhizzAJ(f): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Okay..
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by Sleyanya1(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Judge not anyone..That ye may not be judged.

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by HalbondAdmin: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2017
OK Sir.

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by TINALETC3(f): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Exactly

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by eleojo23: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Please let nobody bother us with these celebrity marriages again biko

If you only look at these celebrity marriages, you will think that there are no good marriages anywhere.

But that's not true. There are many marriages that are doing well despite the challenges. My own parents are still together and so are the parents of many other people.

It's unfortunate that these celebrity marriages didn't work but they are just a few out of many marriages that are working.

So let single people not get discouraged by the few bad marriages that are getting a lot of media publicity and forget that there are many good marriages that are doing well, it's just that they are not in the everyday news.

7 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by ElSherriff: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Who be this one? Celebrity means to be celebrated. So we should judge them by bananas that fall on them? Park well Ancient Actor
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by Olasco93: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Some celebrities are making marriage to be like a scary and horror movie these days.
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by partnerbiz4: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Ok
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by emmanuel596(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2017
Trash can
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2017
The rate of marriage crash among celebrities is unacceptable.

4plots of land in Trans-Ekulu, 2plots at Okpara avenue, 2 and 4plots at Emene Enugu for sale.
Call: 0-8-1-0-5*8-6-6-4-7-3*
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by TINALETC3(f): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2017
undecided hw many broken marriages has ur judgment repaired so far
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is hypocritical..

You said we shouldn't judge celebrities with failed marriages.
But we can judge nonperforming politicians.

Once you put your life up in the media for criticism, then it's no only natural for you to be judged.
Celebrities are role models who portray themselves as near-perfect so when they don't live up to expectations...they should be chastised without restraint.

I disagree with the St.

4 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
I don't have a choice...
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by misspineapple(f): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Kinda true

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by tosyne2much(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2017
So who should we blame on their failed marriages?
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by separate(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2017
Even saint obi is applying his hair with spray..i tot he is responsible even wit earing o
Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by Nofuckgiven: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Saint Obi God bless you for not being a hypocrite like most of this self righteous ones here. They are not even better than the celebrities they criticize. Just because they are in the limelight doesn't make them less human than others!
Wise/true Christians do not judge others but chastitise them with God's word.
Most here just go to church so they don't even know what is in the Bible talk more of doing it.

2 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by Kindoo: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2017
He spoke well, we only know of theirs because they are public figures, many homes are breaking every day. I think Nigerians need teachers with proofs on marriage. It will help many homes and yet to be made homes.

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by Jaynom(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Smh. What he said won't change anything. Most Nigerians are hungry, jobless and bitter, we'll transfer our aggression to anything. Plus most of these so called celebrities cannot keep their private lives PRIVATE yet when their marriages crumble they expect haters to say nothing? Na lie

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by Darkseid(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2017
separate:
Even saint obi is applying his hair with spray..i tot he is responsible even wit earing o
Looks like you've been smoking that shiit again, if not you would have noticed that the pic was from his younger years, probably from a movie scene.

No vex, na joke I dey oo

2 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi by owaeghianye(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2017
We have heard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Records First Dead Of 2017, See The Funeral Arrangement And Date / Samson Nnogo's Traditional Wedding Photos: / Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.