Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) (21762 Views)

Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo / Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) / Bricklayer Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by g4everybody(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you are obviously a kid, go and check what happened to R. Kelly, there is nothing like consensual sex with a minor,you and every other person thay liked your comment are barbaric savages

It seems u are the kid here, cant u reply a comment without insult, i only ask a question wit a question mark, so demand decent response. Anyway, tnks for replying
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
g4everybody:

It seems u are the kid here, cant u reply a comment without insult, i only ask a question wit a question mark, so demand decent response. Anyway, tnks for replying
so you are an adult with such a mentality?,i give up on you,smh,spits!
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by g4everybody(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
frenzyduchess:
so you are an adult with such a mentality?,i give up on you,smh,spits!

Peoples like u are d reason Nigeria is really backward, now reasoning wit ur anus. Som1 ask for clearification on an issue and u are here screaming like a mad dog. Now i see that Nairaland has been taken over by kids
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
abeg release the man joor, yellowbar demons posses loosest waists and they like to start it earlier
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Stephenfowoyo:
He should face the wrath of the law
which law?? I concur with d poster above u. undecided
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by raphy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
just imagine a grandpa prick inside a young girl Toto.
d thing de sweet d girl to keep going there to hide instead to be in sch.
girls now a days are soon rotten.
*spits*waik away..
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Timbial(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sounds cool ;DSounds cool
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by kadupee(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Those small girls enjoy it, if not they will not go there willingly
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
g4everybody:

Peoples like u are d reason Nigeria is really backward, now reasoning wit ur anus. Som1 ask for clearification on an issue and u are here screaming like a mad dog. Now i see that Nairaland has been taken over by kids
no boy, people like you with warped up reasoning on sensitive issues is the reason why nigeria is like this. So you are so daft not to know the difference between a declarative statement and clarification? ,your mother raised a big fool and i am sure she is the mad dog you are referring to. From your reasoning i can see you should be in your 20s which means you are even way below my youngest brother. Just go back and read what came out of your maggot filled brain ,an utter display of stupidity for which you have no excuse for.Are you even sane? Cos no sane mind will imply there is any thing like consensual sex with a minor ,you are a sick perverted son of a mad dog ,raised by a dog that's why you also reason like a dog, i hope you dont lure other people's children too, useless bingo !
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by g4everybody(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
frenzyduchess:
no boy, people like you with warped up reasoning on sensitive issues is the reason why nigeria is like this. So you are so daft not to know the difference between a declarative statement and clarification? ,your mother raised a big fool and i am sure she is the mad dog you are referring to. From you reasoning i can see you should be in your 20s which means you are even way below my youngest brother. Just go back and read what came out of your maggot filled brain ,an utter display of stupidity for which you have no excuse for.Are you even sane? Cos no sane mind will imply there is any thing like consensual sex with a minor ,you are a sick perverted son of a mad dog ,raised by a dog that's why you also reason like a dog, i hope you dont lure other people's children too, useless bingo !

hahahahaha, u are sounding like d dog u are, grow up kid, though u are already a waste to this generation(no use)
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
g4everybody:

hahahahaha, u are sounding like d dog u are, grow up kid, though u are already a waste to this generation(no use)
go and read your comment and See who is a waste of space .you are a peverted sick bastard with zero sense of reasoning that is why you could come up with such loigic that they went to meet him of their own volition, son of a rabied dog mother, useless bingo. next time before you comment on sensitve issues reason with your brain first instead of your anus. Compound fool. May ur daughters be raped this way so you can say they went there of their own free will. See this deranged rabied dog calling someone waste when your brain can't even function in a sane society.you keep saying kid ,if a useless goat like you see himself as an adult but can make such a reckless statement then I wonder what you have been doing with that brain of urs since you were born,cos your number of days on earth so far has been a waste ,i spit on your perverted brain
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by pearlnice(f): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2017
9jakohai:
He is not from Togo

Togo is a goods country with good people.

He is a IboHausaYorubaFulaniTivEdo man.

(Sarcasm intended)
maybe becos u re frm Togo dats is y u re quick to defending ur town...but u read d write-up which indicated he is frm Togo nt Edo.....stop judging other pple state.......
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2017
This is terrible, so much pain and terror for the young girls.

Make we allow two big men dey for prison disturb his sphincter on a daily basis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) / Boy Who Was Hit By Stray Bullet During Mile 12 Clash Recuperating At LASUTH / Thomas Orhions Ewansiha: Wife Laments Death Of Nigerian Phd Student In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.