Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Can Write 2 Keyword Rich Articles For You Free Within 18 Hours - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Can Write 2 Keyword Rich Articles For You Free Within 18 Hours (697 Views)

Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article / Can You Write A Good Story That Touches The Heart? You Can Write For Us... / Breaking News: For Those Who Can Write! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Write 2 Keyword Rich Articles For You Free Within 18 Hours by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hi Friends
I'm Stella and i would like to begin offering my article writing services to you free of charge for a start. I have a strong grasp of writing and the English language. I would like to offer 2 free article to the first 5 fellows who are interested in my services. I have never offered article writing services before and would like to begin to build a strong reputation on this forum as someone who can deliver good quality content at a fair price.

If you choose to grab one of the free articles i just ask that you write a simple few line review of the article and my service qualities. This review can be positive or negative, it does not matter. Just make sure it is your honest opinion! Reach me at : edoghogho1@gmail.com

Feel free to ask any questions! I am willing to write in any topic/niche.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Stella (Stbaby)
Re: I Can Write 2 Keyword Rich Articles For You Free Within 18 Hours by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
ok why dont you write a quick article on the state of the music/film industry in Nigeria and where its future may lie.

just post whatever you come up with here on NL.
looking forward to read your article.
p
Re: I Can Write 2 Keyword Rich Articles For You Free Within 18 Hours by maclatunji: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2010
stbaby:

Hi Friends
I'm Stella and i would like to begin offering my article writing services to you free of charge for a start. I have a strong grasp of writing and the English language. I would like to offer 2 free article to the first 5 fellows who are interested in my services. I have never offered article writing services before and would like to begin to build a strong reputation on this forum as someone who can deliver good quality content at a fair price.

If you choose to grab one of the free articles i just ask that you write a simple few line review of the article and my service qualities. This review can be positive or negative, it does not matter. Just make sure it is your honest opinion! Reach me at : edoghogho1@gmail.com

Feel free to ask any questions! I am willing to write in any topic/niche.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Stella (Stbaby)

I can tell from this that you are a good writer. But you need a little polishing. You should know that the pronoun "I" is always written in capital wherever it appears in a sentence. Not like this: "i". This is coming from a pro. who is already getting paid for his writing skills.

(1) (Reply)

A Powerful, Proudly Nigerian Solutions Centre / For Jamb Candidates Only / Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.