Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Mohammedans, Why ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammedans, Why ? (1128 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammedans, Why ? by PenSniper: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Join the conversation on Yahoo app. Download

Find it interesting that in the history of islam there has never been a miraculous cure, sign, or wonder and never will. Islam is the only so called religion in history whose founder Muhammad was a pedophile and murderer. Islam is the only so called religion in history that plans, breeds, and carries out terrorism around the world. Islam is the only so called religion in history whose members use and manipulate their children to carry out suicide murder missions to murder or harm Jewish people. Islam is the only so called religion in history where murder is legal and lawful. Islam is the only so called religion in history who love weapons, ammunition, missiles, explosives, and rockets more than allah and uses them against non-muslims. Islam is the only so called religion in history who breed and use militants and suicide bombers! Islam is the only so called religion in history that uses chemical weapons on their own people! Islam is the only so called religion in history that use children and women as human shields. Islam is the only so called religion in history that carries out car bombings. Islam is only so called religion in history that is obsessed with how peaceful they are. Islam is the only so called religion in history that forces hostages to loot homes and businesses. Islam is the only so called religion in history that use women as suicide bombers. What would a people be like that honor and worship a pedophile and murderer?

1 Like

Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by Martinez19(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2017
They will never answer your questions. Watch and see. Religious people avoid questions that exposes their faith. They don't want to reason and never will. Such attitude cannot be of those who profess the truth. If they profess the truth, then let them answer.
Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by PenSniper: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Martinez19:
They will never answer your questions. Watch and see. Religious people avoid questions that exposes their faith. They don't want to reason and never will. Such attitude cannot be of those who profess the truth. If they profess the truth, then let them answer.

Facts are sacrosanct hence they dare not say a word. Again, only vendors of bad wares flare up when the genuiness of their product is questioned since they lack facts to back it up.
Matter of fact, islam is not a religion but a political cult/philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by Martinez19(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
PenSniper:

Facts are sacrosanct hence they dare not say a word. Again, only vendors of bad wares flare up when the genuiness of their product is questioned since they lack facts to back it up.
Matter of fact, islam is not a religion but a political cult/philosophy.
I created a thread asking christians to tell me the irrefutable miracle that God has done for them, they avoided the question. I ask them series of questions, they avoided it. They avoid questions because they want to hang on to their faith. Typical examples are luvmijeje and bennyann.

All these goes to show that something is wrong somewhere because if it is the truth, they would be open to all questions. There are no demons, Satan or evil spirits hurting the world, all there is are wickedness, greed, vanity and deception on the part of man.

1 Like

Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by PenSniper: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Martinez19:
I created a thread asking christians to tell me the irrefutable miracle that God has done for them, they avoided the question. I ask them series of questions, they avoided it. They avoid questions because they want to hang on to their faith. Typical examples are luvmijeje and bennyann.

All these goes to show that something is wrong somewhere because if it is the truth, they would be open to all questions. There are no demons, Satan or evil spirits hurting the world, all there is are wickedness, greed, vanity and deception on the part of man.

That is an entirely different kettle of fish altogether. Does that make you an aetheist ?
Ofcourse, there are demons, evil spirits and Satan is real.
Yes, there is wickedness in the world but that does not negate the existence of the spirits.
Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by Martinez19(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
PenSniper:

That is an entirely different kettle of fish altogether. Does that make you an aetheist ?
Ofcourse, there are demons, evil spirits and Satan is real.
Yes, there is wickedness in the world but that does not negate the existence of the spirits.
I have researched a lot of near death experiences. What I can infer from such experiences is that there is only a creator which appears as a bright. He is nothing like religion says he is. Finally there are people who have died and who choose to stay with the light or far from it. Those who stay far are those who are wicked in heart. They do come on earth and are responsible for voices in people's head. They are deceptive and wicked. There is no Satan or demons, just the souls of men who have died. Also, in such experiences, there is no hell.

Though I remain scientific in views.
Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by PenSniper: 1:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Martinez19:
I have researched a lot of near death experiences. What I can infer from such experiences is that there is only a creator which appears as a bright. He is nothing like religion says he is. Finally there are people who have died and who choose to stay with the light or far from it. Those who stay far are those who are wicked in heart. They do come on earth and are responsible for voices in people's head. They are deceptive and wicked. There is no Satan or demons, just the souls of men who have died. Also, in such experiences, there is no hell.

Though I remain scientific in views.

I perceive that each of us are travelling along two opposite parallel lines - scientific and spiritual. We are going to brainstorm a great deal, i dare
say. It's the dead of the night now. I got other things to think about. Your perspective is scientific while mine is both.
We shall talk later.
Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by Martinez19(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by bennyann: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Martinez19:

What are you saying? I don't even know what you're talking about?

At the bolded, you mean set a trap for us to answer you so we can lose our faith? undecided

I don't even know what exact thread you're referring to but why should I answer the questions now knowing you want to lure me to your side? And that's if you can.

Can you imagine? We're avoiding questions because we want to hold on to our faith. So be it then, I prefer holding on to my faith if answering your questions will make me lose it.

Now we know the questions aren't from a sincere heart.

Big head! lipsrsealed
Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by Martinez19(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
bennyann:

What are you saying? I don't even know what you're talking about?

At the bolded, you mean set a trap for us to answer you so we can lose our faith? undecided

I don't even know what exact thread you're referring to but why should I answer the questions now knowing you want to lure me to your side? And that's if you can.

Can you imagine? We're avoiding questions because we want to hold on to our faith. So be it then, I prefer holding on to my faith if answering your questions will make me lose it.

Now we know the questions aren't from a sincere heart.

Big head! lipsrsealed
First of all, I am not trying to lure you to my side. It's all a matter of truth. If what you profess is the truth then you won't be afraid that I am luring you because you would defeat me.

Pr**ty girl lipsrsealed
Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by bennyann: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Martinez19:
First of all, I am not trying to lure you to my side. It's all a matter of truth. If what you profess is the truth then you won't be afraid that I am luring you because you would defeat me.

Pr**ty girl lipsrsealed

My dear, it's yourself you will trap o, not me grin
Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by Martinez19(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
bennyann:

My dear, it's yourself you will trap o, not me grin
grin grin grin grin fear fear. Keep running. I will always stand my ground because I am not afraid of the truth. Argue with me, if what you are saying is the truth, I will see it and accept. Come on let's discuss and give our points grin
Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by Amberon11: 3:50am On Jul 16, 2017
Lol, this post shows that you were not asking to know but to deride and ridicule our faith as usual.

There has been several miracles which Christians shared on this forum. Did you believe them? Don't you call them lies, so why still asking ? A guy gave a miracle of how he was invisible to armed robbery and all you people did was hurl insults. What is even problem?

No demons and evil spirits right? Since you "know" that there are no demons, why are you still asking?

Better go and educate yourself. Even on YouTube there are lots of unedited videos of demons and evil spirits which have been caught on tape like the security video footage which showed a man being dragged down the hallway by an Unknown entity.

Martinez19:

Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by bennyann: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Martinez19:
grin grin grin grin fear fear. Keep running. I will always stand my ground because I am not afraid of the truth. Argue with me, if what you are saying is the truth, I will see it and accept. Come on let's discuss and give our points grin

grin

I'm not ready to be a winner or loser in an argument. I don't fancy it. Mine is to share what I know and believe in and as long as they do not cause harm, anyone interested can gain from it.
Re: Mohammedans, Why ? by Martinez19(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
bennyann:

grin

I'm not ready to be a winner or loser in an argument. I don't fancy it. Mine is to share what I know and believe in and as long as they do not cause harm, anyone interested can gain from it.
okay, oya share what you know and believe in. I will ask questions when necessary. I want to learn from. grin

(1) (Reply)

How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out / Islam Is A Religion Of Peace / The Hidden City Under The Sea- Fact Or Fiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.