Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out (1128 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by 400billionman: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
A married man has taken to the social media platform, Facebook, to cry out about how his wife donated their life savings to church without his permission.

The man who identified himself as Jerry disclosed that he discovered their life savings was gone when he was about paying some money to a real estate agent at the bank.

Jerry who operates a joint account with his wife further disclosed that his wife used the N10 million to sow a seed in church believing that her family will receive more than what she donated. He even plans to ask the church for a refund.

Here's how he narrated the story online;

“My name is Jerry, a 46-year-old man. I have been married to Nma for 12 years and we have three lovely children together but at the moment, I am very angry with her over what she did. You can’t imagine that my wife used our life savings, a total of N10 million to sow a seed in church without informing me.
"We have slaved for many years, denied our family some basic things just so that we could put this money together so we could get a piece of land to build our house and in a moment of spiritual madness, Nma used the whole money to sow seed. I only got to realise this after I had finished negotiations with a real estate agent and at the point, I was supposed to pay for the land, I realised that the money had been withdrawn from our joint account by my wife.
"I was so shocked and embarrassed at the bank when the manager informed me that my wife had withdrawn the money over two months ago. When I got home and confronted her, Nma opened up and said she gave the money to our church for a building project. She even had the guts to tell me that she saw nothing wrong in giving our money to God as the blessings would come out of it would be more than the money.
"I have been so mad at her and I have told her never to set foot in the house unless she has the money intact. I have even contemplated going to the church to demand a refund of the money but some friends have been telling me it is not the right thing to do. What do I do?”

https://www.informationng.com/2017/12/wife-used-n10m-life-savings-sow-seed-church.html

Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by Xtopherprince(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
This one just weak me.....

The poster below me has something to say.
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by Heavance(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
400billionman:

A married man has taken to the social media platform, Facebook, to cry out about how his wife donated their life savings to church without his permission.

The man who identified himself as Jerry disclosed that he discovered their life savings was gone when he was about paying some money to a real estate agent at the bank.

Jerry who operates a joint account with his wife further disclosed that his wife used the N10 million to sow a seed in church believing that her family will receive more than what she donated. He even plans to ask the church for a refund.

Here's how he narrated the story online;

“My name is Jerry, a 46-year-old man. I have been married to Nma for 12 years and we have three lovely children together but at the moment, I am very angry with her over what she did. You can’t imagine that my wife used our life savings, a total of N10 million to sow a seed in church without informing me.
"We have slaved for many years, denied our family some basic things just so that we could put this money together so we could get a piece of land to build our house and in a moment of spiritual madness, Nma used the whole money to sow seed. I only got to realise this after I had finished negotiations with a real estate agent and at the point, I was supposed to pay for the land, I realised that the money had been withdrawn from our joint account by my wife.
"I was so shocked and embarrassed at the bank when the manager informed me that my wife had withdrawn the money over two months ago. When I got home and confronted her, Nma opened up and said she gave the money to our church for a building project. She even had the guts to tell me that she saw nothing wrong in giving our money to God as the blessings would come out of it would be more than the money.
"I have been so mad at her and I have told her never to set foot in the house unless she has the money intact. I have even contemplated going to the church to demand a refund of the money but some friends have been telling me it is not the right thing to do. What do I do?”
[sub][/sub]
Freeze will love to hear this.
Why are women so easily manipulated?
And the said pastor in charge never bothered to ask where the fund is coming from, the same reason we have politicians, fraudsters and others giving to church, and our pastors don't ask anything at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Painful. Her actions where wrong.

I dont know what advice to give sef
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by osazeeblue01: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sell the woman to ritualist .... Na December we dey now dem go buy her fast or send her to Libya
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Only a very stupid man gives the wife absolute access to the family money!
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
The church must refund this amount
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by redsun(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
That is why it is scam.The church should be be held accountable for criminally fleecing a vulnerable and gullible woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by Mobi47(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
that man should go and ask for a refund. In the 1st place, the wife is not supposed to temper with the money without informing the husband. hope this story is true sha...

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by fellowman: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
fake news
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by ZorGBUooeh: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hahahahahahaha! Make dem investigate well it's either say the pastor dey straff the woman or the woman dey crush on the pastor.
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by EmperorHarry: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
angels09:
Only a very stupid man gives the wife absolute access to the family money!
Not all women are the same...So your statement is obviously false,cos most women actually know how to manage finances more than men...So next time don't judge all women by using the stupidity portrayed by one
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by oluebubeneo(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by enilove(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
It is stupidity on the part of the man.
Joint account shouldn't allow one partner to withdraw from the fund or account. The husband and the wife ought to be joint signatories to the account.
No one would have sole authority to withdraw without the approval of the other.

The letter of confirmation to the bank should bear the signatures of the husband and the wife . One person can hold the ATM card while the other person would be the recipient of the withdrawal alert. There ought to be control.

This does not mean lack of trust , it also prevents the account from fraud if one person's signature is forged.
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by CHARLOE(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
He should ask 4 a refund or report to d police, this is a clear case of scam /fraud. When freeze warn una, na insult una give am, u sheeple will learn d hard way
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
EmperorHarry:

Not all women are the same...So your statement is obviously false,cos most women actually know how to manage finances more than men...So next time don't judge all women by using the stupidity portrayed by one
I don't care to find out about other women. I'm only concerned about his wifey
Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by 400billionman: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalasticlacla, this thread has the elements of snake, bushmeat and monitor lizard.

Seun, ekaasun.

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Used Our N10m Life Savings To Sow Seed In Church - Man Cries Out by MarianaTrench: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
A joint account with my wife is an absolute No No for me!

(1) (Reply)

Islam Is A Religion Of Peace / The Hidden City Under The Sea- Fact Or Fiction? / Tragedy - What Nigeria Will Face In The Next Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.