Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency (20701 Views)

Miss Polo Contestants Hosted By Ben Bruce At Silverbird Gallery / Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen / Okoroafor Chinaza Wins The Nigerian University Carnival Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by tabisegroup(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2017
philchudi:
Nigeria has finished.

Senate president hosting beauty Queen contestants yet the best students from different Universities Ain't eve recognized.

NIGERIA NDOOOOOOOOOOO[b]Nigeria has finished.

Senate president hosting beauty Queen contestants yet the best students from different Universities Ain't eve recognized.

NIGERIA NDOOOOOOOOOOO

Can u imagine !! angry

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by GoldHorse(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Why won't be breeding brainless "slay" queens and "Evans" when the only thing these people celebrate from our institutions are so called "beauty queens" and not the brilliant ones in these schools

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
More like making their pick on who to warm their beds
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Then don see food.
How does this improve bubu's health? Abi will the winner be sent to London to help him in za Ida oza room?
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Orpe7(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2017
The other room ladies
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Pain(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Singing..In the morning, when I Wake Up with My Make Up and Break Up after a Hot Shower Reveals Who I Am... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by IYANGBALI: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Dis people just dey take style arrange pu^ssy for themselves with the help of lala
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by misspineapple(f): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Good for dem
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by almarthins(m): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2017
pzmedia:
saraki too sabi fine girls

I am telling u, kai! See oga meat
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by almarthins(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2017
adajoe555:
they are cute

Abi, applaudable whores. Dem go there with sm motives, to catch expensive old di.cks. n of course share from d crumbs of national cake too
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by emmymdk: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Girls are synonymous with Fame and Money...
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Fourwinds: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2017
Evergreen4:
Well selected food for the senators. After the presentation, the party continues at the other side.
very stupid set of law makers... At d end u hear d foolish idiots camping dese girls in hotels across d country
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Ahhh see packaged prostitution
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Fourwinds: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2017
misspineapple:
Good for dem
they are just arranging pvssies among themselves
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Ifeshyne(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2017
I remember sometime ago that i went for a seminar on behalf of my organisation, unknown to me they don't allow sleeveless attires at the nass. Na so d yeye security wey dey behave like demi god no allow me enter o, after waiting for almost 1 hour standing (they don't allow visitors in till 10am)
That's how I had to go and rent one yeye veil, apparently its a thriving business there. Like I want to seduce anyone with my unsexy shoulders, if you like wear mini skirt they'll allow you but don't even dare wear sleeveless.
Now I see all these girls wearing the sleeveless inside Saraki's chambers sef. Smh.
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by misspineapple(f): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
they are just arranging pvssies among themselves
Its their Choice..Dats their problem
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by teabully(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2017
Evergreen4:
Well selected food for the senators. After the presentation, the party continues at the other side.
u mean in the other room, we hav lost it in dis country,
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Abdul3391(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2017
what's the essence of this?
they don't have shame again in public... what d f*ck is the senate president's office doing with beauty queens.. this is abuse of office. how does it even improve the lives of the girls
haba naija wen dis nonsense go stop..
crime in nigeria is no longer a hidden or shameful thing anymore... shame! shame!! shame!!!
SHAME!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by seguno2: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2017
alphasperm:
they are not only looting money but the punas of tomorrow

......because we, the clueless citizens, don't stone them according to Amaechi.
Sad, innit
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by sandrahnaub(f): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Pls vote for my sis

Pls go to The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Facebook page,follow, like and comment on the picture pls your votes count thanks. Tag ur friends to vote too

Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by cheta02(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2017
I dont have a problem with these young ladies afterall its part of the hustle.The issue here is why not balance this peagentry with men too or young guys ? Must it be ladies all the time? Atleast show some love to the guys by creating a platform for us too.There are lot more creative ideas that come from hosting both sexes.
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by mustafa006: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2017
fresh toto ready for auctioning at the senate...I konw Dickno melaye will prefer party
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Goldenboy007(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Point and Kill pepper soup served to the Senators ..it is well.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by aoshea18: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Its "univeersity" on the poster...nice
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by sshalom(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Se eleyi lokan ninu gbogbo oro to wa nile yi. Shio!
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by BlackyOne: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ashawo dem, una nor see best graduating students wen una go host......runz girls and corrupt politicians, why is nigeria always celebratin evil.....and negative tinz while not celebrate success on good grounds

THESE LEADERS DEM TIRE ME OH
[s]OPERATION BEAT THE LEADERS GO SOON COMMENCE[/s]
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Rainmaker69(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Singing... "Have you ever seen a lion chilling with a duck..."
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by Longman6(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2017
olapluto:
This Alex reports and backwater beauty pagents sha. Just taking advantage of naive girls. Which girl no fine? God knows how much those ladies have paid with their body.
Lol..you funy die
Re: The Nigerian University Carnival Queen Contestants Hosted By Senate Presidency by toastedbread: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2017
these perverted senators now want the finest from all the universities?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Do You Love Wearing Boots And Why? / What To Wear For Your Christmas And New Year Events (pictures) / Is Oluchi Onweagba The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.