Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. (1379 Views)

Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite / Needed For Part-time Employment. A Graduate In The Following Engineering Course. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by ONUTOPSY(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2017
GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY.
I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FOR UNILAG COMPUTER BASE TEST (CBT). I APPLIED FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II. I DO NOT HAVE AN IDEA HOW THE TEST WILL LOOK LIKE; MOST ESPECIALLY THE AREAS OF COVERAGE. PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND, KINDLY HELP A BROTHER.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by cisca53(f): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2017
I equally got the text but i dont know the kind of questions to expect.
Re: Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by mastertp1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Same here
Re: Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by mastertp1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
The test results for the post of Administrative officer 1 is out. If you know anyone please contact them so that they can give us insight of what to expect. I am really nervous.... My Whatsapp number is 08185223262
Re: Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by Jhamzy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Verbal, Numerics, Current affairs, Ministry of Education, etc... also read about them.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by Jhamzy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
mastertp1:
The test results for the post of Administrative officer 1 is out. If you know anyone please contact them so that they can give us insight of what to expect. I am really nervous.... My Whatsapp number is 08185223262

What test result, if I may ask?
Re: Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by cisca53(f): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
How long does it take for the CBT result to be out. And whats the accepted score range to process to the next stage am so nervous still expecting the result. Pls anyone who applied for administrative 1 has proceeded to the next stage should pls give insight.
Re: Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by cisca53(f): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
I heard mails are sent to those who wrote the last CBT ......are true is that.... And the result is not out yet....any one with info pls help
Re: Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by cisca53(f): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
I just a message now for another round of examination.....for the post of administrative officer II .......who can help with the nature of questions to expect ......i need help pls
Re: Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by Sayfat(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Any help in this regard please. How can I get my exam number from the Unilag website?
Re: Unilag Cbt For Employment, A Nairaland Need Your Help. by cisca53(f): 12:04am On Aug 30, 2017
Just scroll down on their website.....were they do display NEWS

(1) (Reply)

Get Instant Loans In Nigeria Without Collateral Easyloansnig / Job For Direct Sales Executive At Workforce Group, 12th September, 2018 / Data Entry Officers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.