Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me (23406 Views)

Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar / How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi / Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Dicksonpal: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
mr1759:
everybody want to turn Edo state to palm tree farm especially Edo south . I support the cancellation
no brain is palm tree not better than nothing,

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Adieza(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
maclatunji:
Mr. Aroms come and invest in Lagos nah.
Boss you don't have land in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by amadasunfarm(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by farem: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
VanBommel:
Old news undecided
You said it's old news. How old is the governor's tenure himself?

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by mr1759: 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dicksonpal:
no brain is palm tree not better than nothing,
u
u too dull, even bible said man shall not live by bread alone , what happened to other crop, can u drink palm oil and be fill
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by evansjeff(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
gypsey:
it's that it? so it's wrong for him to point out this issue? so it's okay for the corruption to go on right?
how much more stupid can one be than to believe a story just after hearing from one side?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Dicksonpal: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
mr1759:
u
u too dull, even bible said man shall not live by bread alone , what happened to other crop, can u drink palm oil and be fill
lol let me tell u no brain again, must u drink palm oil to get full to the throat, what happend to exporting... Still no brain sir

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by mr1759: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dicksonpal:
lol let me tell u no brain again, must u drink palm oil to get full to the throat, what happend to exporting... Still no brain sir

them dey worry you? how old are you?

do you live in Edo
I work in oil palm farm we have numerous in Edo south yet one of some of the farm is bigger than bayelsa state we need other crop oga brainless, a farm own by a Nigerian can bring in for exchange some how what about palm farm own by white who refined 20%/of its product and send rest back home
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Aragon: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
Edo State? State well know for witches and wizards. U are on your own.
Well I was Born and brought up in Edo State until I traveled out. So How come it's only on Nairaland we hear and see these Edo witches and wizards? Truth is the Average Nigeria believe another State has more witches and wizards... That has always been the story

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by muller101(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Aragon:

Well I was Born and brought up in Edo State until I traveled out. So How come it's only on Nairaland we hear and see these Edo witches and wizards? Truth is the Average Nigeria believe another State has more witches and wizards... That has always been the story
traveled out to where? Italy I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by blackyd: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Okay.....
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
evansjeff:
how much more stupid can one be than to believe a story just after hearing from one side?
very stupid, exactly my point! thats why i am suggesting the truth should be ascertained by not ignoring the man's story and if the story isn't true why would some one suggest he should pack his bags and go back to were he would save? grin

And are you suggesting that it could be lies?

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Dicksonpal: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
mr1759:

them dey worry you? how old are you?

do you live in Edo
I work in oil palm farm we have numerous in Edo south yet one of some of the farm is bigger than bayelsa state we need other crop oga brainless, a farm own by a Nigerian can bring in for exchange some how what about palm farm own by white who refined 20%/of its product and send rest back home
OK u have brain small... Are u happy now...
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by RealHaute: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
burkingx:
angry.....16 k job creation angry angry angry

Fucck you too. angry
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by evansjeff(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
gypsey:
very stupid, but that's wasn't my point and if you didn't belive the story why suggest he should pack his bags and go back to were he would save? grin
Check who quoted you and then compose your reply again. If it's politics that's doing this to most of you or just natural daft.ness I really don't understand. So because one human being came online with all allegations that are politically motivated, you idiots will come online and start spewing trash without even hearing from the other side, you think Edo State is like your corruption embedded state.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
evansjeff:
Check who quoted you and then compose your reply again. If it's politics that's doing this to most of you or just natural daft.ness I really don't understand. So because one human being came online with all allegations that are politically motivated, you idiots will come online and start spewing trash without even hearing from the other side, you think Edo State is like your corruption embedded state.
you are correct! I have modified my comments grin but are you suggesting that it could be lies? and again I think the story shouldn't be ignored the truth should be ascertained.

There is no need for insults i am just making my opinions every one is entitled to an opinion including you.

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Venica(f): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
one thing i have come to discover about Government officers in Nigeria is that they Will never allow an individual with genuine intention to better the lots of the masses to succeed. This is because How can they who has access to so much government money and yet they did very little or nothing at all watch an individual with very little money doing great wonders which they have failed to do. It could be a big shame to them. I remember reading from the news few years ago how a state governor order the arrest of another political who was constructing a road. their reason for the arrest is that the man failed to obtain permission from the state. the said road has been in bad shape for a very long time with the government doing nothing about it. may God help nija

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by joenor(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by virud: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
thespokenword:
then take your wife and return to where you both would e joy peace. It's a wicked world, bro.

You're still being fed. You don't provide for yourself. You don't pay the bills. You've got people that are standing by, waiting to bail you out of your (self inflicted) misery. Else, you won't call his struggles lamentations!

2 Likes

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by salesforce: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by armadeo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
While I don't know the full story. I am pretty sure the Nigerian government members do not support large scale profitable business to sucked if they don't have a share in it.

You should have partnered obasekis son or wife and see how your business would fly.

We are cursed

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by dollytino4real(f): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
if u cant beat them join them, if u dont want to join them fly away from there b4 6ft becomes ur domain name
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Elijahhopelarry(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
mr1759:
everybody want to turn Edo state to palm tree farm especially Edo south . I support the cancellation
true... very where full of palm fruits farm
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by dollytino4real(f): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
pls lands plenty 4 etch in rivers state come river
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
femo122:
grin Edo state I suffered to get my certificate in that state

I could bet you probably finished from AAU, Ekpoma.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by jiangchu: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
you should have invested in any of the yoruba land they are more welcoming
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by delishpot: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Oga, if you uplift Nigerians, who would be hailing twale to the polithiefciaans? Who would they pay #200 to for votes? You want pour sand sand in their garri?

1 Like

Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by ionsman: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Obaseki has a baby project...He has revitalised the Edo farms at Sobe(maize),Ekpoma(still being bulldozed) and Iguobazua(no idea on progress on that). What's this man on?
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Aragon: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
traveled out to where? Italy I guess

Nee! Naar Nederland! Ik woon in Nederlands sinds 1990 dus ik ben ok en Nederlander. Ik heb mijn Nederlands passport gekrijgen in 1995. Dus niet idereen d kom uit Edo woont in Italy.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by muller101(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Aragon:

Nee! Naar Nederland! Ik woon in Nederlands sinds 1990 dus ik ben ok en Nederlander. Ik heb mijn Nederlands passport gekrijgen in 1995. Dus niet idereen d kom uit Edo woont in Italy.
weed smoking capital of the world.
Re: Aroms Aigbehi: I Came to Invest In Edo, Now They Want to Kill My Wife & Me by Aragon: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
muller101:
weed smoking capital of the world.

Not only Weed! Legal Prostitution, Euthanasia, everything goes here. Yet it's one of the Safest and most Peaceful Countries in the world. Very down to earth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Rich Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.